Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Bot do you want Buffed the Most?

ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Due to the recent announcement by our saviour Miike, we know that a few Bots are going to be Buffed. But which one of these underdogs would you love to see get that sweet upgrade the most?

Which Bot do you want Buffed the Most? 60 votes

Bumblebee (DotM)
10%
BumblebeeVavatronpenehiriwaSMOKE_BEAST_31Megacharge85Melodiq 6 votes
Grindor
10%
F3tcDrShotgunScarredArachnid333MegatromPrimerprime5dootie 6 votes
Hound
21%
French_BakerChuck_CanuckDown_UnderBOFADDaveJLTechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiSycko5CarrotBoy2kOldSkoolGamerBaRdYaAmNHijacker2531 13 votes
Sideswipe
6%
Silent_AssassinPhatBoy123Chrome2279Peas 4 votes
Ramjet
6%
FulMetalGrimlokTracked_SignalNemesisUnknownBlackRazak 4 votes
Starscream
15%
FlrsbwParadoxFuryJmdBlack_ThoughtRed_EyesJIMMY_SABubiquitusNorthernLightRC8e_Docteur 9 votes
Waspinator
6%
Faithz17DatedWizard4Slayerafextwin 4 votes
Mixmaster
8%
Andum7KillMasterCBi1b0BagginsNanoJack小龙女 5 votes
Other
15%
Gunz0Inimitable713M00NHbomb76Bntyhntr3232_UrAverageMalakaWarrior2410Kittenhsb13 9 votes

Comments

• Grindor
    Grindor's Heavy Burns really need to be sorted out. He needs to inflict more Burns on his Heavies.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited March 2019
    Hound
    they only need small adjustments really
    DOTM Bee is fine as he is

Grindor needs some sort of power control without Barricade or some sort of debuff resistance. Maybe make it so that he doesn't crit but his damage from melee hits scales quicker? Or maybe better block penetration

Hound needs to have it so his ranged shots track like Arcee and Mirage, and could do with some sort of melee damage boost

Sideswipe is ok as he is, don't see an issue with him

Ramjet is fine, just needs his sp2 tweaking so that it connects every time and the opponent gets up quicker from it

Scream is fine as he is

Waspinator is fine as he is

Mixmaster needs a better way if procing acid - either a higher chance or a better method, like adding it to the last hit of a 5 hit combo by a light or medium attack. He also needs to have his ranged shots sped up - there is an unacceptable delay when he fires a ranged shot. His sig ability needs sorting out so that he can counter off a concussive block. Currently he can knock the enemy back but can't counter in any way so you are forced to play defensively after blocking properly.

All in all though, I voted Hound because I like him more so than the others, but Mix needs the most work.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hound
    Hound could be good but isn't, for me it's the low Dubuffet damage and low crit rate.
    Maybe if his Sig gave him a crit boost that increases as it levels up then sure, or maybe it stays as range damage and there's a passive crit rate in it?
  • Grindor
    DaveJL wrote: »

Grindor needs some sort of power control without Barricade or some sort of debuff resistance. Maybe make it so that he doesn't crit but his damage from melee hits scales quicker? Or maybe better block penetration

Hound needs to have it so his ranged shots track like Arcee and Mirage, and could do with some sort of melee damage boost

Ramjet is fine, just needs his sp2 tweaking so that it connects every time and the opponent gets up quicker from it

Scream is fine as he is

Mixmaster needs a better way if procing acid - either a higher chance or a better method, like adding it to the last hit of a 5 hit combo by a light or medium attack. He also needs to have his ranged shots sped up - there is an unacceptable delay when he fires a ranged shot. His sig ability needs sorting out so that he can counter off a concussive block. Currently he can knock the enemy back but can't counter in any way so you are forced to play defensively after blocking properly.

All in all though, I voted Hound because I like him more so than the others, but Mix needs the most work.

Agreed. All they do need is some small changes and they would be good as new. But the reason why I made this thread is because these characters, while they can have their uses, they still aren't as useful as others. Sideswipe isn't as useful as the greater Scouts such as Prowl, Windblade, or Barricade. Ramjet can chain stun, but the damage isn't as high as most Demolition bots. Some Bots just have a limited for them such as Hound with only his Anti-Evade or Screamer with only his Nullify. I just want these bots to have a tiny boost, because these Bots are inclined to feel like the bottom of the food chain and people would prefer to pull better bots.
    Hound

Scream is fine as he is

Agreed. All they do need is some small changes and they would be good as new. But the reason why I made this thread is because these characters, while they can have their uses, they still aren't as useful as others. Sideswipe isn't as useful as the greater Scouts such as Prowl, Windblade, or Barricade. Ramjet can chain stun, but the damage isn't as high as most Demolition bots. Some Bots just have a limited for them such as Hound with only his Anti-Evade or Screamer with only his Nullify. I just want these bots to have a tiny boost, because these Bots are inclined to feel like the bottom of the food chain and people would prefer to pull better bots.

Scream is complete utility - he shines in AM and Spotlight for sure.

Also, a few of these bots have some killer synergy that gets over looked that really adds to them and turns them from lower tier to a really, really high tier in an instant...
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Starscream

Scream is fine as he is

Starscream stinks. He's all about the nullifies. If he's awakened and the opponent has a lot of buffs to nullify Starscream can be great. Otherwise, his SP1 doesn't guarantee a ranged buff, his SP2 doesn't guarantee an armor break, his SP3, if there are no buffs to nullify, does nothing special. So his specials can end up doing nothing special.

Then you look at bots like Optimus who has multiple chances to armor break with his SP1 and 2 and can permanently armor break anyone with his 3 (whether they have armor buffs or not) and if awakened gets bleeds on every crit; Megatron can fuse a permanent armor break to any bot whether they have an armor buff or not and can fuse a permanent shock not to mention the attack rate debuff he can fuse and that's not even getting into Megatron's signature. Starscream's tool kit just doesn't compare.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Scream is fine as he is

Starscream stinks. He's all about the nullifies. If he's awakened and the opponent has a lot of buffs to nullify Starscream can be great. Otherwise, his SP1 doesn't guarantee a ranged buff, his SP2 doesn't guarantee an armor break, his SP3, if there are no buffs to nullify, does nothing special. So his specials can end up doing nothing special.

Then you look at bots like Optimus who has multiple chances to armor break with his SP1 and 2 and can permanently armor break anyone with his 3 (whether they have armor buffs or not) and if awakened gets bleeds on every crit; Megatron can fuse a permanent armor break to any bot whether they have an armor buff or not and can fuse a permanent shock not to mention the attack rate debuff he can fuse and that's not even getting into Megatron's signature. Starscream's tool kit just doesn't compare.

Yep. There’s little reason to run scream over duped megs. I feel the same about soundwave and shockwave. Shockwave just power control’s so much better, drains more power, and has a better use of blocking basic ranged. Let’s face it, shockwave also gives megs the better synergy. Even soundwaves Megatron synergy is outshone by megatronus.

Far from saying soundwave is a poor bot, but he’s my no1 for a buff. Any use he brings is done better by others.

Hound, ramjet, sideswipe, grindor, mixmaster, dotm bee, all are in line for a buff for different reasons. Hopefully all will get one soon.

I generally don’t have a problem with the animations, but they all need to offer more to justify using them over many other options. Even grimlock could do with an instant purify rather than taking slight damage (kinda like Luke cage in mcoc. Just don’t accept the damage and immediately purify).
  • Grindor

Scream is fine as he is

Scream is complete utility - he shines in AM and Spotlight for sure.

Also, a few of these bots have some killer synergy that gets over looked that really adds to them and turns them from lower tier to a really, really high tier in an instant...

I personally prefer other Tacs in Spotlight such as Megatron and Cyclonus. Haven't used Screamer in AM, so I wouldn't know.

As for Synergies, I don't think synergies should function that way. I always think that synergies should make a good Bot better, not make a ad Bot good. The Bot should be good enough by themselves. That's one of the problems I have with MCOC and I hope it doesn't go into this game as well.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    Starscream
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Scream is fine as he is

Yep. There’s little reason to run scream over duped megs. I feel the same about soundwave and shockwave. Shockwave just power control’s so much better, drains more power, and has a better use of blocking basic ranged. Let’s face it, shockwave also gives megs the better synergy. Even soundwaves Megatron synergy is outshone by megatronus.

Far from saying soundwave is a poor bot, but he’s my no1 for a buff. Any use he brings is done better by others.

Hound, ramjet, sideswipe, grindor, mixmaster, dotm bee, all are in line for a buff for different reasons. Hopefully all will get one soon.

I generally don’t have a problem with the animations, but they all need to offer more to justify using them over many other options. Even grimlock could do with an instant purify rather than taking slight damage (kinda like Luke cage in mcoc. Just don’t accept the damage and immediately purify).

I agree, I find Soundwave fun to use but, barring some unsual case, I wouldn't use him ahead of Shockwave and don't like the limitations of Soundwave's synergy.

It is kind of silly when you think about it. Grimlock, being a brawler, is supposed to be advantageous to use against warriors like Bonecrusher. Grimlock as a brawler with Purify should be THE bot to use against Bonecrusher yet they handicap Grimlock's purify so that at certain levels using Grimlock is a detriment because he doesn't purify fast enough. What's the point of him having class advantage over Warriors then? People have to resort to using an Ironhide against Bonecrusher just to avoid getting bled out.
  • Other
    As much as i love soundwave, i would like to see some sort of buff to him
  • Starscream

Scream is fine as he is

I diagree with your list. As a person who uses SS, he needs a buff for sure. His sp1 is hit or miss, his sp2 his hit or miss and his sp3 can be down right pitiful. You don’t need to use his sp3 if you have a high sig. you can get more out of your sp1&2.

Wasp needs a buff as well. Not a huge one but he needs it.

Hound doesn’t need his range shots to track He needs a faster ammo switch. Or something like backstep hold block for x (really short time) and it switches. His burns are bad.

Grindor needs power control? What are you talking about. He’s a mele bot, nothing in his toolkit screams power control. In fact it’s better if the enemy has 1-2 bars of power. That’s how one should use his barricade power lock synergy.

Side swipe sig could use a tweak imo.

Tac bee is needs to be buffed. He needs Armor break and his shock is pathetic. He can do some good mele damage if you stack up heavies. But he fell behind a bit.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Other
    Megatronus, Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, Prowl. They're so weak. Kabam pls buff them
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Grindor
    Due to the recent announcement by our saviour Miike, we know that a few Bots are going to be Buffed. But which one of these underdogs would you love to see get that sweet upgrade the most?

I think Hound and Grindor needs most rework their SP3 is pretty weak he almost destroyed all minion in AOE he dearsve more
  • Grindor

Scream is fine as he is

I diagree with your list. As a person who uses SS, he needs a buff for sure. His sp1 is hit or miss, his sp2 his hit or miss and his sp3 can be down right pitiful. You don’t need to use his sp3 if you have a high sig. you can get more out of your sp1&2.

Let's not forget about that non-existent Evade. And how his Ranged Attack Buff on his SP1 doesn't activate a decent amount of times.

Scream is fine as he is

For Wasp, maybe give him an increased chance to gain his Critical Rate Buff on his SP1 and add that to his SP2.

Scream is fine as he is

Hound doesn’t need his range shots to track He needs a faster ammo switch. Or something like backstep hold block for x (really short time) and it switches. His burns are bad.

I always thought they should just combine the ammos, tbh. Give his Critical Ranged hits a 100% chance to Burn (which should be buffed), whilst making his Ranged attacks able to hit through Evade and Miss. Take away the Critical Rate though, as we don't want him to inflict Burn on every Ranged Attack. They should also make his Signature a basic ability and just change his sig.

Scream is fine as he is

I always felt Sideswipe's base Buffs are good, the problem is that his Debuffs are crap, only inflicting a measly stun and burn. What's the point of having all that Power if the Debuffs are unreliable?
  • Grindor
    Anyone else think Dinobot deserves a Buff? Idk, he seems to be falling behind with most Tacs, with the exception of Starscream and maybe Magnus which is a real shame considering he's my favorite Transformers character EVER.
    Other
    Anyone else think Dinobot deserves a Buff? Idk, he seems to be falling behind with most Tacs, with the exception of Starscream and maybe Magnus which is a real shame considering he's my favorite Transformers character EVER.

All jokes aside, Dinobot is awesome, he's one of the best Tacticians in the game, he's just right behind Megatron and Optimus in my personal Tact ranking.
    He may seem weak at first, but please note that he belongs to both the Swordmaster and the Beast Wars team, 2 most powerful synergies to ever exist in TFTF. Thanks to his low crit rate, he's able to hit super hard whenever he crits, similar to Bludgeon. Both he and Blud heavily rely on their SM synergy to actually be usable.
    He's already good with a SM synergy. But Kabam decided to be cool and gave him another good synergy bonus with his fellow Maximals and Predacons. Thanks to Primal's amazing purification ability, Dinobot can now take on Melee Bleed, Shock Block and many other DOTs with ease, while gaining a 20% damage buff for removing those annoying debuffs
    Also, his Beast Ancestry synergy works really well with his signature ability "Survival of the fittest" (More like the demise of the weakest, amirite muh Predacon comrades). Instead of 15% chance to break the opponent's block, why not 30% chance to break the opponent's block!

Now, let's compare him with other Tacticians aside from the Civil War leaders.
    - Cyclonus: Deals significantly less damage than Dinobot but he can counter buffers
    - Magnus: Deals a pitiful amount of damage, next
    - Scream: Same as Magnus, slightly more uses
    - Bumblebee: Pfftbahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Conclusion: Dinobot is a team player, he sucks fighting alone, but he's a total beast when fighting alongside his squad members

Here's a badass picture of Dinobot
    fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg
    By ZeroMayhem on DeviantArt, idk who that is
  • Grindor
    Gunz0 wrote: »

All jokes aside, Dinobot is awesome, he's one of the best Tacticians in the game, he's just right behind Megatron and Optimus in my personal Tact ranking.
    He may seem weak at first, but please note that he belongs to both the Swordmaster and the Beast Wars team, 2 most powerful synergies to ever exist in TFTF. Thanks to his low crit rate, he's able to hit super hard whenever he crits, similar to Bludgeon. Both he and Blud heavily rely on their SM synergy to actually be usable.
    He's already good with a SM synergy. But Kabam decided to be cool and gave him another good synergy bonus with his fellow Maximals and Predacons. Thanks to Primal's amazing purification ability, Dinobot can now take on Melee Bleed, Shock Block and many other DOTs with ease, while gaining a 20% damage buff for removing those annoying debuffs
    Also, his Beast Ancestry synergy works really well with his signature ability "Survival of the fittest" (More like the demise of the weakest, amirite muh Predacon comrades). Instead of 15% chance to break the opponent's block, why not 30% chance to break the opponent's block!

- Cyclonus: Deals significantly less damage than Dinobot but he can counter buffers

Conclusion: Dinobot is a team player, he sucks fighting alone, but he's a total beast when fighting alongside his squad members

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

I remember when I first got him as a 3 Star in the game, always including him in EVERY single mission. Even though I was first starting to get into BW, I still knew about his legendary status as a character and his game play animations were just awesome. He's still the only Bot with a unique victory animation.

Anyway, I still only have him as a 3 star. Maybe I'm not fit to ask but I just wish they could impove his Signature ability, as the Unblockable almost never happens, I want the shield damage to be buffed, and I want the Regen on his SP3 to be buffed.

He's still awesome, possibly the 4th greatest Tact, but I think he might be the weakest link when it comes to BW Bots and Swordmasters. I think the other bots are just better individually. He gets a great bonus with these synergies, but like I've stated, I want the Bot to be good without synergies; they shouldn't have to rely on a synergy to be good. Afterall, in canon, Dinobot is great on his own, taking out 6 Predacons at ONCE. He still died, but it proves just how much butt he could kick all by himself.
  • Starscream

I agree he needs a buff. His heavies is a lot and it should be 100% bleed and last longer. I also think his heavy bleed should stack.
    Grindor

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

So you were behind of all these 3 accounts to spam my account shame yourself what did i do to you?? You think is this your forum only? I see that you liked your own posts
  • Grindor
    Megatrom wrote: »

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

So you were behind of all these 3 accounts to spam my account shame yourself what did i do to you?? You think is this your forum only? I see that you liked your own posts

I liked his post. You can't like your own post.
    Grindor

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

He uses other accounts not in this post check my post he spammed my post with his 3 accounts i really dont know what is wrong with him when i want share to an idea he always try to troll me
    Other

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

Calm down mate. First off, I didn't flag your posts, what makes you think I were the flagger? You're being a bit paranoid and I don't think you should go outside without a tinfoil hat. Second off, I can't react to my own post, which @ScarredArachnid333 has said it in his comment.

If any of your post were to get flagged, it would be this since it's completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

He uses other accounts not in this post check my post he spammed my post with his 3 accounts i really dont know what is wrong with him when i want share to an idea he always try to troll me
    Aaannd you just repeated what you said earlier. I don't know why you're trying to accuse me of "trolling" but you're the obvious troll here. I shouldn't have fed you but since Manthro already did it, I guess the "no troll feeding" rule of this community has been broken.

Btw, @ScarredArachnid333
    I remember when I first got him as a 3 Star in the game, always including him in EVERY single mission. Even though I was first starting to get into BW, I still knew about his legendary status as a character and his game play animations were just awesome. He's still the only Bot with a unique victory animation.

Anyway, I still only have him as a 3 star. Maybe I'm not fit to ask but I just wish they could impove his Signature ability, as the Unblockable almost never happens, I want the shield damage to be buffed, and I want the Regen on his SP3 to be buffed.

He's still awesome, possibly the 4th greatest Tact, but I think he might be the weakest link when it comes to BW Bots and Swordmasters. I think the other bots are just better individually. He gets a great bonus with these synergies, but like I've stated, I want the Bot to be good without synergies; they shouldn't have to rely on a synergy to be good. Afterall, in canon, Dinobot is great on his own, taking out 6 Predacons at ONCE. He still died, but it proves just how much butt he could kick all by himself.

I guess a small bump for his repair and direct damage wouldn't hurt. Although I never use his SP3 (even in long fights), I knew some of you might want that repair to be as good as KB's

And I might be doing a quick rundown on all of the bots mentioned in your OP

Grindor

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

Calm down mate. First off, I didn't flag your posts, what makes you think I were the flagger? You're being a bit paranoid and I don't think you should go outside without a tinfoil hat. Second off, I can't react to my own post, which @ScarredArachnid333 has said it in his comment.

If any of your post were to get flagged, it would be this since it's completely irrelevant to the topic of this thread

fbz2a3sdomnf.jpg

Aaannd you just repeated what you said earlier. I don't know why you're trying to accuse me of "trolling" but you're the obvious troll here. I shouldn't have fed you but since Manthro already did it, I guess the "no troll feeding" rule of this community has been broken.

Btw, @ScarredArachnid333

I guess a small bump for his repair and direct damage wouldn't hurt. Although I never use his SP3 (even in long fights), I knew some of you might want that repair to be as good as KB's

And I might be doing a quick rundown on all of the bots mentioned in your OP

I am not a troll your the one tried to troll me you also trolled other players now stop this and move on
    Other

I agree he needs a buff. His heavies is a lot and it should be 100% bleed and last longer. I also think his heavy bleed should stack.

The heavy bleed is completely useless imo. His main damage comes from his huge crits. Not to mention bleed debuffs only benefit Brawlers like Optimus Primal and Optimus, both of whom are weak against Dinobot and his deadly armors, especially Primal (we all know how annoying he is at signature level 100)
    Other

DOTM Bumblebee: Good for long fights. Surprisingly not the worst Tactician in the game (Manthro might say other wise). He just needs a short armor break on some of his special attacks

Grindor: As tanky as he is, he doesn't hit quite as hard as the other Brawlers (cept for Grimlock) without his signature ability. He only needs some damage increase on his special attacks

Hound: Pure poop, needs a FULL REWORK. His abilities are just all over the place, you need to SP1 burn the opponent using Inferno ammo, switch to Precision to slap a crit resist debuff on the opponent and spam as many bullets as possible. Unfortunately ranged attacks suck, just like all ranged attacks. His SP2 takes forever to generate, and his SP3 hits softer than a feather.

Sideswipe: Needs moar crit damage, maybe he should gain a short crit damage buff every time he chains a special attack with a medium combo (The potency of that crit damage buff depends on his combo meter). His Romance synergy would be better on Arcee considering their bond in the IDW comics (before he got cucked by Aileron).

Ramjet: He's okayish, he has some potential. Maybe an increase on his burn damage might help

Starscream: Maybe he should give the opponent "False buffs" like Doctor Voodoo in MCOC to make his nullification ability effective on everyone

Waspinator: No buff needed

Mixmaster: Needs more way of obtaining Special damage/Crit damage buffs. Maybe giving him back his dash back+hold block mechanic to gain buffs? Acid works really well against resistance buffs, an increase on its proc chance would be nice

Others:
    - Grimlock: Pure garbage, needs more way of obtaining melee buffs, he should get 1 melee buff every time he fills a power bar
    - Ultra Magnus: Ehhh...I got nothin'
    - Jetfire: He's already a Beyond God tier bot, just like Blade. All he needs right now is Science Sense, the ability to increase his attack rating by 37869006.00776089321% and reduce the opponent's ability accuracy by 897765.908876%
    Hound

Scream is fine as he is

Grindor needs power control? What are you talking about. He’s a mele bot, nothing in his toolkit screams power control. In fact it’s better if the enemy has 1-2 bars of power. That’s how one should use his barricade power lock synergy.

Tac bee is needs to be buffed. He needs Armor break and his shock is pathetic. He can do some good mele damage if you stack up heavies. But he fell behind a bit.

Ok, so here's why I think Grindor could use power control - because his sig and sp2 work
    off opponent power level, so to be able to control it (like the Barricade synergy) would add a layer of strategy. I know how to use Grindor and Barricade with that synergy, as Barricade also benefits from a high opponent power level with his crit damage.

I also use SS, extensively. Every single AM without fail, teamed with Waspinator as it happens. My SS is sig 85 - I have absolutely no issues with any fights with him. Sure, some fights suck, like against Shockwave, Mirage, Arcee, Soundwave, Tac Meg, but he can't be strong in every single fight. He is completely situational and has some ridiculously powerful synergy to boot.

I also use Hound extensively - rank 5 4*, f100, sig 100. Nothing wrong with the ammo switch time, also nothing wrong with the burn damage as they are primarily to increase crit damage. His crit resist debuff wears off too quick and unless paired with Mix, the burns don't last too long, but against scouts I can land 2k+ ranged shots with the buff on a crit hit if they have burns stacked. The problem is the AI just evades them too easily. He's primarily a ranged bot and even at sig 100 is worse than Arcee and Mirage... that's not right IMO.

People here are completey not realising that some bots really do shine in certain synergy pairings and become exponentially better at high sig levels where you can basically alter your play style. SS can reliably nullify at super high sig so use him against all bots who get buffs. Hound gets +200% ranged bonus, so pair him with Mirage and start landing huge crits when the burns stack. Soundwave gets +90% reflect at sig 100, so block and reflect to create an opening with extra damage. You can't play like that at low sig levels, so these bots really come in to their own then.

The other thing is that inevitably some bots are going to be better than others
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Scream is fine as he is

I agree, I find Soundwave fun to use but, barring some unsual case, I wouldn't use him ahead of Shockwave and don't like the limitations of Soundwave's synergy.

It is kind of silly when you think about it. Grimlock, being a brawler, is supposed to be advantageous to use against warriors like Bonecrusher. Grimlock as a brawler with Purify should be THE bot to use against Bonecrusher yet they handicap Grimlock's purify so that at certain levels using Grimlock is a detriment because he doesn't purify fast enough. What's the point of him having class advantage over Warriors then? People have to resort to using an Ironhide against Bonecrusher just to avoid getting bled out.

This issue with grimlock makes him a distant second option to primal against say rok bonecrusher. Primal can heal and therefore sustain himself indefinitely against BC. Unfortunately grimlock will fall eventually due to the couple ticks of damage he takes, he would benefit massively with an instant purify. He has no reason to take dot damage.

Maybe another option is to give his sp3 a repair. Kickback and dinobot both go and heal from biting/slashing, maybe grim could get the same?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Other
    I would personally like to see Jetfire upgraded...he needs to be faster...same for his sp1 and sp2

I personally like the way he plays but I can't enjoy him because he is sooooo slow
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    Grindor
    Big thread...
    So Grindor for me. He's a solid bot as far as damage and armor, but his abilities and sp damage suuuucks, especially when compared to the closest bot to him, Tantrum.
    Plus I have a duped 5* I'd love to make use of:)
    Hound would be my second vote. He could be super solid with a buff. He makes a great support bot with the Field Medic synergy.
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Other
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Big thread...
    So Grindor for me. He's a solid bot as far as damage and armor, but his abilities and sp damage suuuucks, especially when compared to the closest bot to him, Tantrum.
    Plus I have a duped 5* I'd love to make use of:)
    Hound would be my second vote. He could be super solid with a buff. He makes a great support bot with the Field Medic synergy.

To be completely honest, I think Grindor's damage needs a buff to be on par with other Brawlers. His damage isn't great and his armor is very strong and he's a bullet sponge (and punching bag). That's Grindor's strength.