Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack on Tech Console

So I've fought him before and it's an effective combination...but I just fought him again on a raid and the force shield was on the entire time. Every time it went down it immediately refreshed, and with the nano mastery, the ONLY way I could Inflict damage it through a burn (Grimlock)
Is this a new glitch or do we have a legit way to make WJ invulnerable?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it's been that way for a while. It's definitely a bug and I think it is similar to the energon shield bug that was happening to Blaster on a spotlight mission.

I think if you let it time down and go again it does wear off
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's a weird interaction between WJ and that mod. Either try to avoid it or just use specials to do the damage. WB slices through him quite easily even on that mod.

There's a few other combinations with that Tech console that will have you going WTF?
  • That’s the great thing about Jackie. Till you get a debuff, then I worry about it passing his shield but too much since he can heal a lot from his SP3 with the right upgrades
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Use duped Cheetor and whack hard when feral strike is on. He bypasses the shield completely and SP1 also has heal block.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1 Bumblebee has Tech shield break
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I'm working on my Scout Bee now. That shield break is amazing.
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah. Shield Break is soooooooo useful. The shock damage isn't always the best, but getting rid of the shields are so useful. The only Techs immune are Ratchet, Shockwave, and Jetfire.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Awesome bro 👍