Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gold

Desperately needing gold (as usual...) to rank those sharks up...

1) Will Hound relics be available again soon? Currently only star saber, cloaking field, and gold hound relics give 10%. Would be good if can buy one more gold hound relic for 4 x 10% gold boost.

2) Can gold crystals be permanent in raid store please? 5 gold crystals a day, 20k raid chips per crystal?

3) remove cap of 3500 gold from alliance help

4) gold deals. They are the only deals I find worth using energon on.
Tagged:

Comments

• MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Desperately needing gold (as usual...) to rank those sharks up...

1) Will Hound relics be available again soon? Currently only star saber, cloaking field, and gold hound relics give 10%. Would be good if can buy one more gold hound relic for 4 x 10% gold boost.

2) Can gold crystals be permanent in raid store please? 5 gold crystals a day, 20k raid chips per crystal?

4) gold deals. They are the only deals I find worth using energon on.

Hmm not a bad idea
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I always felt like this cap should increase as the commander level goes up.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019

3) remove cap of 3500 gold from alliance help.

Great idea
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Why hurry to feed the sharks? There's no time limit.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    No more S-1000 after this event right? Like how the goldwheels shards disappeared?

I always need gold. I can R5 all my sharks but no gold. I need to rank up all my bots from scratch cos I forged all of them. So I really need gold.
  • How about a 1:1 conversion, raid chips for gold
    No more S-1000 after this event right? Like how the goldwheels shards disappeared?

I always need gold. I can R5 all my sharks but no gold. I need to rank up all my bots from scratch cos I forged all of them. So I really need gold.

Isn't the 5% rate of S1000 from a 5* Sharkrystal permanent?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

No, the way Miike worded it was that he be removed from the 5* shark crystal after shark week.
  • I feel like we should be given more Gold when we Forge Bots as well, given how much gold someone would put into upgrading them.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited March 2019
    in the mean time pop some PBCs and sell the ores? i assume you should have a good hoard stash

but yes, gold can run out quick... so i just started to use my PBC like arena crystals
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

No, the way Miike worded it was that he be removed from the 5* shark crystal after shark week.

Oh god, really? I have not prepared for this at all.

@Kabam Miike can you provide clarity please?
    DaveJL wrote: »

that's how I'm interpreting too.

What if I don't Forge until after the event ends?

No worries! You will still receive Sharkticon Crystal Shards when Forging Sharkticons after the event, but keep in mind these Sharkticons may no longer be available to obtain!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Agree... I’m also desperate for gold.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Give us a 3 tier gold deal @kabam!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Can always use more gold but T2a is currently the biggest bottleneck.

Updated relics in the raid store would be great. Especially a chance at the Hound relics for those that missed them.

Daily help gold should be at least 10k to match today's standards. No cap might be asking too much (not that I would complain).
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Voltron wrote: »

that's how I'm interpreting too.

What if I don't Forge until after the event ends?

No worries! You will still receive Sharkticon Crystal Shards when Forging Sharkticons after the event, but keep in mind these Sharkticons may no longer be available to obtain!

I assumed that meant we just would struggle to get more shards, but there is another line that sure makes it seem it's only whilst the event is on... Never mind. Hopefully they don't remove the 5* shards and I can just get the 6 sharks for arena
    edited March 2019

I assumed that meant we just would struggle to get more shards, but there is another line that sure makes it seem it's only whilst the event is on... Never mind. Hopefully they don't remove the 5* shards and I can just get the 6 sharks for arena

yeah, they should clarify what this means. I'm interpreting it as the 5* shards stay (from a 4* shark forge) but your ability to get the S1000 will disappear from the 5* crystal. 🤷‍♂️

update: sorry..my fault for skim reading again.. i see the comment is about 5* shark crystals not S1000
    Voltron wrote: »
    in the mean time pop some PBCs and sell the ores? i assume you should have a good hoard stash

but yes, gold can run out quick... so i just started to use my PBC like arena crystals

I’m keeping my bot crystals till next month’s bots are out. Hope to get them via crystals so I don’t have to use chips.

Regarding the Sharkticons, he also said something like don’t worry if you can’t get them this time, will be available in future events. So seems like a limited time thing rather than permanent.
    JKL wrote: »
    Can always use more gold but T2a is currently the biggest bottleneck.

Time to head back into a top 3 alliance man ;)
    If you popped one of the trio in 4* it also saves you 100k chips.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you popped one of the trio in 4* it also saves you 100k chips.

You could also consider it 110k since getting a 4 star will get you 10k bot chips which you can use to get the 3 star.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Hound relics and daily gold to at least 10k
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    NGL, gold, despite how common it is, it still hard to come by. I usually tell people to hoard Arena Crystals, but even then, it's not enough for me sometimes.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    The irony is there is no single solution to the IGR constraint. Ive got millions of gold and thousands of ore, and as others have pointed out, lacking most significantly in T2A so there's always something.

On a little tangent away from gold...the most frustrating thing about that is having the stash limit for T2A so low is having to use or sell in the rare times of excess (typically after clearing out spotlight early in the month...)

All sparks except T2A and T3A have a stash limit of 12...those should be raised to match
    Selling T3C doesn’t give T4C yet and only 21k gold. It’s ridiculous to have a stash limit when you don’t have enough gold to use the sparks.
    @Faithz17 I have put a stop (maybe 4 months ago?) to all non-shark rank and level ups due to the rarity of the materials needed. Unfortunately this makes the game a little less enjoyable, but the spark bottlenecks are too severe. As a result, my gold stash stays pretty fat and it is easier to keep the mats on hand for when I need to use them. All overflow T3C go to r5ing sharks. I only R2 5* to hit monthly achievements. Hope that helps going forward.
    usaiu0qcvcod.png

I don’t really have any spark bottleneck, my T1 ABC and T2 ABC sparks are all full and have plenty expiring in stash. Ore can be easily gotten by opening bot crystals. So my bottleneck is still good.

My main team of bots are already ranked up as high as I can, so my gold now goes towards 4* bots to level up for forging. I forge my 2* and 3* bots without leveling cos no gold. I want bot shards instead of shark shards when I forge, so I put my sig programs towards bots. My 4* sharks had been sitting at R3 for the longest time. I just R4 a couple of them but haven’t finished leveling them up cos no gold. I would love to R5 all my sharks but no gold.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    🎵(Gold)
    Always believe in your soul
    You've got the power to know
    You're indestructible, always believe in, 'cos you are🎶

Do agree though.
    Everytime you R5 a dude, even a 5M reservoir sinks at an alarming rate.
    Maybe have those gold crystals appear more often.
    And ENERGON
    usaiu0qcvcod.png

I don’t really have any spark bottleneck, my T1 ABC and T2 ABC sparks are all full and have plenty expiring in stash. Ore can be easily gotten by opening bot crystals. So my bottleneck is still good.

My main team of bots are already ranked up as high as I can, so my gold now goes towards 4* bots to level up for forging. I forge my 2* and 3* bots without leveling cos no gold. I want bot shards instead of shark shards when I forge, so I put my sig programs towards bots. My 4* sharks had been sitting at R3 for the longest time. I just R4 a couple of them but haven’t finished leveling them up cos no gold. I would love to R5 all my sharks but no gold.

yeah, I forge all 4* bots at r1 when they get to a certain sig. I am surprised you don't have t2c shortages. Do you have gold hound, silver hound, star saber, and cloaking field equipped 99% of the time?
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    When gold crystals show up in the raid store, I'd like to see the max number of purchases go up from 5 to TWENTY. Seriously, 5 gold crystals is hardly any help at all. Please consider it, Kabam?