Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SHARK WEEK!!! YEAH!!

I am so thrilled its shark week again and at the end of the calendar is a 4* shark tell me your thoughts I am so very thrilled and idk if there is a discussion about it or not so please...don't beat me up about it :P

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No changes=Not too happy. The sequel should be better than the original, being worse is ok (because we all l know sequels are worse). Being the same as the original version is NOT OK. Aside from the calendar change, nothing's different. We REALLY, REALLY, REALY APPRECIATE the reward buff, but there needs to be something moar special. Shark Week is coming to Discovery channel on 22nd July, there needs to be something more meaningful. How about something simple like Shark Week Objectives? Play, upgrade, forge your Sharkticons to gain rewards like spark essence, class ore13 or the opposite, do some random activities to get 2* Sharkticon crystals or 3* Sharkticon crystals. How about Shark Week themed alliance events? We don't usually get many special alliance events. The alliance members do stuff with Sharkticons yaddy yaddy yadda, get rewards like Knight Crystal shards, Mastery Cores, Sig upgrades, etc. It's not hard to make a new alliance event Or how about a new event mission? A mission where we can only use Sharkticons to fight powerful enemies to gain T3C spark essence, gold and stuff, or the opposite of that? Use any of your bots to fight against a hoard of Sharkticons with powerful, fun and interactive mods (NO Focused Frenzy!) and S1000 as the final boss to gain Sharkticon-related rewards. I'm not saying that I hate or dislike the Sharkticon Week, I'm just...disappointed at it, I'm disappointed at nearly every new event Kabam makes because once you create a new and interesting event that everyone seems to love, they decide to bring it back without any changes in terms of content and style. These new events you guys bring are usually predictable and easy to copy&paste. I don't expect or need Kabam to make changes to the upcoming Sharkticon event immediately, I only hope they will listen to the players and add more new contents like this and not copy&paste the same exact same event you guys just released a few months ago. The game updates aren't transformative at all, every update is pretty much the same thing over and over again. There NEEDS to be some kind of change and improvement, hundreds of players are leaving this game weekly, it's really sad to see players you know and respect leaving. I doubt Kabam will read this lame post because it's too long and I only spent 10 minutes to write this, but Bnty asked me what I thought about this update so I had to answer honestly.
    Also, I'm ending this post with some emoticons :disappointed: :P XD :D<3:disappointed:
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Sharkweek wasn't even planned as Tantrum was supposed to be released as scheduled. But hey, I don't mind it as it's different from the regular scheduled program.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    No changes=Not too happy. The sequel should be better than the original, being worse is ok (because we all l know sequels are worse). Being the same as the original version is NOT OK. Aside from the calendar change, nothing's different. We REALLY, REALLY, REALY APPRECIATE the reward buff, but there needs to be something moar special. Shark Week is coming to Discovery channel on 22nd July, there needs to be something more meaningful. How about something simple like Shark Week Objectives? Play, upgrade, forge your Sharkticons to gain rewards like spark essence, class ore13 or the opposite, do some random activities to get 2* Sharkticon crystals or 3* Sharkticon crystals. How about Shark Week themed alliance events? We don't usually get many special alliance events. The alliance members do stuff with Sharkticons yaddy yaddy yadda, get rewards like Knight Crystal shards, Mastery Cores, Sig upgrades, etc. It's not hard to make a new alliance event Or how about a new event mission? A mission where we can only use Sharkticons to fight powerful enemies to gain T3C spark essence, gold and stuff, or the opposite of that? Use any of your bots to fight against a hoard of Sharkticons with powerful, fun and interactive mods (NO Focused Frenzy!) and S1000 as the final boss to gain Sharkticon-related rewards. I'm not saying that I hate or dislike the Sharkticon Week, I'm just...disappointed at it, I'm disappointed at nearly every new event Kabam makes because once you create a new and interesting event that everyone seems to love, they decide to bring it back without any changes in terms of content and style. These new events you guys bring are usually predictable and easy to copy&paste. I don't expect or need Kabam to make changes to the upcoming Sharkticon event immediately, I only hope they will listen to the players and add more new contents like this and not copy&paste the same exact same event you guys just released a few months ago. The game updates aren't transformative at all, every update is pretty much the same thing over and over again. There NEEDS to be some kind of change and improvement, hundreds of players are leaving this game weekly, it's really sad to see players you know and respect leaving. I doubt Kabam will read this lame post because it's too long and I only spent 10 minutes to write this, but Bnty asked me what I thought about this update so I had to answer honestly.
    Also, I'm ending this post with some emoticons :disappointed: :P XD :D<3:disappointed:

U know the calendar is better...3*s and a 4*
    Let's reviiiiiiiiiivveee!!!
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    I really like it I got 2 4 stars
    It's shark week again!!!

Let's revive the thread again!