Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special energy

Hi, it’s my first time writing, hope to be usefull. I’d like to suggest a change on special energy mechanics, instead of the actual system, bots should get energy only from hitting enemies, and not from received hits, it would be more balanced.
Thanks.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    All hail Ramjet, then.

Generally speaking, the unblockable sp3 is the only thing scary on the AI's side (with the exception of a few, e.g., Bonecrusher). If they don't get energy when hit, the game will be 1000% easier.
  • It affects the player as well as AI. It seems you're worried about AI filling power bar and getting hit by a SP.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
  • PicornaPicorna Posts: 2
    Well, my comment is related to 3sp, and figthing stronger enemies, and this goes to player and AI.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    Whether it's a strong opponent is irrelevant. I don't mind getting hit to receive power because it can work in my favor by getting me closer to next SP, regardless of SP1, SP2 or SP3. When you are up against an opponent with power drain every 25 seconds, you want to fill the power bar and unload ASAP. Just my take on it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Picorna wrote: »
    Hi, it’s my first time writing, hope to be usefull. I’d like to suggest a change on special energy mechanics, instead of the actual system, bots should get energy only from hitting enemies, and not from received hits, it would be more balanced.
    Thanks.

Have fun fighting against tougher enemies on Ranged Absorbing mods without baiting their special attacks