Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mirage's range bonus

So...I've watched more than one video and fought Mirage quite a bit, and have noticed him gaining a ranged speed bonus. I keep seeing this bonus activate after sp1, yet I only get the power drain with him.
Mirage wasn't a regular part of my team until I pulled him recently as a 5* and realized his +30% crit rate with Hot Rod.
So how do I activate this range speed buff?

Comments

• Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    I think he has to be duped/ability awakened and the higher the sig, the longer the duration of the increased ranged speed bonus.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Ahh...makes sense.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    hrmbvqeds2yu.png
    It's not that good of a bonus. Personally I'd go with his SP2 to get unblockable hits
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    hrmbvqeds2yu.png
    It's not that good of a bonus. Personally I'd go with his SP2 to get unblockable hits

When he gets up to about sig 40+ it lasts long enough to the point you can just sit back and spam ranged attacks and the power drain is reliable enough. Works well because he tracks if they dodge.
  • Iirc, you want him at a minimum of sig20 though. That way his sp3 attack buff lasts for the duration of his sp3. No point in it only buffing the first 2 hits if the 3rd hit is the hardest
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited March 2019
    Iirc, you want him at a minimum of sig20 though. That way his sp3 attack buff lasts for the duration of his sp3. No point in it only buffing the first 2 hits if the 3rd hit is the hardest

Looks like you don’t know how to use him right. With a high sig you can spam sp1 and control the whole fight with just range shots. If you want to chain stun hit sp2, get off that combo to stun twice. This will probably push the. To the sp3, you need to hit them with sp1 right afnter the last stun combo. It’s a risk, if you don’t get power burn you’ll eat an sp3. Now, for mirage sp3; it’s great for long fights, but if your in short fight stick with sp1&2 imo.
  • Iirc, you want him at a minimum of sig20 though. That way his sp3 attack buff lasts for the duration of his sp3. No point in it only buffing the first 2 hits if the 3rd hit is the hardest

Looks like you don’t know how to use him right. With a high sig you can spam sp1 and control the whole fight with just range shots. If you want to chain stun hit sp2, get off that combo to stun twice. This will probably push the. To the sp3, you need to hit them with sp1 right afnter the last stun combo. It’s a risk, if you don’t get power burn you’ll eat an sp3. Now, for mirage sp3; it’s great for long fights, but if your in short fight stick with sp1&2 imo.

I know how to use him right, and have done so extensively. He’s one of my favourite 4*s before I forged him. I was only pointing out that to fully utilise his sig, he pretty much needs to be a minimum of sig 20, so that the duration of his sp3 attack bonus at least covers the final hit of the sp3, the hardest hit of the 3 attacks during sp3.

I felt his sig was wasted on the sp3 if it didn’t cover the full attack, was all I was saying. No point in buffing the attack if it doesn’t encompass the full sp3.