Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act storyline suggestions

You guys can type in what you want to see in future acts! Literally a fan fiction thread

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Act 4:
    DESTROY ALL HATERS.
    1. This new map will be filled with overtly negative commenters' REAL BOTS.
    2. Killing said bot REMOVES 1 spam or abuse point for these trolls, or till community decides otherwise.
    3. CHEATERS are permanent fixtures.
    4. Ta dah! Once named and shamed, a more conducive and less annoying player base and forums

But seriously, ACT 4 should be a Titan-centric storyline, continuing the rhetoric.
    Now they can add Omega Spreem as the counter to the evil one, bcoz TOYS
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Act 4:
    DESTROY ALL HATERS.
    1. This new map will be filled with overtly negative commenters' REAL BOTS.
    2. Killing said bot REMOVES 1 spam or abuse point for these trolls, or till community decides otherwise.
    3. CHEATERS are permanent fixtures.
    4. Ta dah! Once named and shamed, a more conducive and less annoying player base and forums

But seriously, ACT 4 should be a Titan-centric storyline, continuing the rhetoric.
    Now they can add Omega Spreem as the counter to the evil one, bcoz TOYS

I was thinking the evil titan could be vigilem, not Trypticon, as he seems more ancient and acquainted with the primes. Regardless, I was hoping solus Prime to be revived after the destruction of shockwave’s machine to recreate the forge. This solus Prime will then be corrupted and become TLK quintessa. With vigilem’s awakening, Liege maximo will make his inevitable return, to reclaim the maximals and predacons, and draw elita 1 and more fembots into the game in an effort to chase him down. Hopefully the whole concept of dark energon will also introduce Aligned Megatron and pave the path for the rise of unicron
    edited March 2019
    Maybe the end boss for act 4 could be quintessa or TLK nemesis prime. Act 5 will introduce unicron as the secret entity within nemesis, finally revealing himself. Aligned Galvatron may also return to free Optimus from unicron’s control, with hot rod inadvertently sacrificing himself and becoming rodimus cron
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I hope Act4 would be featuring new bots, hopefully Titans, and Combiners 😁
  • Also, @Emperor1854 , I never forgot your Aligned Megatron (Possessed) Spotlight request. Well, I kinda did, but I want to let you know that I started working on it. Here's a premise:

Title:
    Possession
    (Part ? of the Heralds of Unicron Arc)

Bot Featured:
    Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)

Premise:
    Unicron's astral form may have been restored, but he still needs a powerful body in order to make a full return; he senses the perfect vessel in another universe. In this alternate universe, Megatron sits in a vast region space after putting himself in self-exile for his unforgivable actions.  He contemplates the Great War and the extreme measures he took trying to win. From how he let Cybertron die to allowing Unicron to take over his body. Suddenly, Megatron is transported to New Quintessa, where Unicron and his Heralds are awaiting him, much to his horror. With the help of an Autobot Scout, Megatron must beat these Heralds and his own personal demons in order to survive.

Bosses:

-Chapter 1: (The Dilemma)
    •Quest 1 (Recollection): Barricade
    •Quest 2 (Confusion): Bumblebee (DotM)

-Chapter 2: (Preparation)
    •Quest 1 (Test of the Body): Bludgeon
    •Quest 2 (Test of the Mind): Tarantulas

-Chapter 3: (Inner Demon)
    •Quest 1: (One in the Same): Galvatron
    •Quest 2: (Twisted Mind): Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    fjnp3dko6xk7.png
    Leave Megatronus to me!
    Also, @Emperor1854 , I never forgot your Aligned Megatron (Possessed) Spotlight request. Well, I kinda did, but I want to let you know that I started working on it. Here's a premise:

Title:
    Possession
    (Part ? of the Heralds of Unicron Arc)

Bot Featured:
    Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)

Premise:
    Unicron's astral form may have been restored, but he still needs a powerful body in order to make a full return; he senses the perfect vessel in another universe. In this alternate universe, Megatron sits in a vast region space after putting himself in self-exile for his unforgivable actions.  He contemplates the Great War and the extreme measures he took trying to win. From how he let Cybertron die to allowing Unicron to take over his body. Suddenly, Megatron is transported to New Quintessa, where Unicron and his Heralds are awaiting him, much to his horror. With the help of an Autobot Scout, Megatron must beat these Heralds and his own personal demons in order to survive.

Bosses:

-Chapter 1: (The Dilemma)
    •Quest 1 (Recollection): Barricade
    •Quest 2 (Confusion): Bumblebee (DotM)

-Chapter 2: (Preparation)
    •Quest 1 (Test of the Body): Bludgeon
    •Quest 2 (Test of the Mind): Tarantulas

-Chapter 3: (Inner Demon)
    •Quest 1: (One in the Same): Galvatron
    •Quest 2: (Twisted Mind): Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)

Omg that’s good! Thanks!
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited March 2019
    Kind of similar to some ideas here(some ideas i stole) but here is my take on a new act
    this is an Act not a spotlight
    Act name: The Fallen Titan

New Bots needed that are important to the story:
    - Tarantulas
    - Nemesis Prime(g1/cw)
    - Rampage(bw)
    - Depth Charge
    - Megatron(bw)
    - Scourge
    - Necrotitan (nonplayable)
    - Necrotitan protector (nonplayable)
    types of Necrotitan Protectors
    - Optics
    - Spark
    - Brain Module
    - Space bridge generator
    - Dark realm core
    - Dark Energon generator

Story:
    Picking up from the last non Reforged spotlight

Premise: Necrotitan has awoken and your job now is to find and destroy him, but be warned. . . All the decepticons are seeking your destruction, new foes await you as well, foes more dangerous than any seen before. Destroy Necrotitan before he destroys New Quintessa, and you.

Chapter 1: Arisen
    - Boss 1: Grindor - mission name: Awakening
    - Boss 2: Mixmaster - mission name: Deafened
    - Boss 3: Barricade - mission name: Questions
    - Boss 4: Bonecrusher - mission name: Dark rain
    - Boss 5: Corrupted Bumblebee(dotm) - mission name: Lost ones
    - Final Boss - Megatron(mv) - mission name: Survival

Chapter 2: Call of the beasts
    - Boss 1: Corrupted Primal - mission name: Madness
    - Boss 2: Waspinator - mission name: He izz back?
    - Boss 3: Scorponok - mission name: Converging memories
    - Boss 4: Rampage(bw) - mission name: Insanity plea
    - Boss 5: Tarantulas - mission name: Web of lies
    - Final boss - Megatron(bw) - mission name: Yeeesss

Chapter 3: Gladiator Combat
    - Boss 1: Ramjet - mission name: Use your head
    - Boss 2: Bludgeon - mission name: Way of the sword
    - Boss 3: Starscream - mission name: Treachery
    - Boss 4: Soundwave - mission name: Loyalty
    - Boss 5: Shockwave - mission name: Only Logical
    - Final Boss - Megatron(g1/cw) - mission name: Our darkest hour

Chapter 4: One shall fall
    - Boss 1: Tantrum - mission name: One
    - Boss 2: Scourge - mission name: Shall
    - Boss 3: Cyclonus - mission name: Stand
    - Boss 4: Galvatron - mission name: One
    - Boss 5: S1000 - mission name: Shall
    - Final Boss - Megatrounus - mission name: Fall

Chapter 5: Corruption
    - Boss 1: Corrupted Bumblebee(g1/cw) - mission name: Lost to chaos
    - Boss 2: Corrupted Grimlock - mission name: True nature
    - Boss 3: Corrupted Jazz - mission name: A new groove
    - Boss 4: Corrupted Optimus(mv1) - mission name: Save our race
    - Boss 5: Corrupted Optimus(g1/cw) - mission name: Light our darkest hour
    - Final Boss - Nemesis Prime(g1/cw) - mission name: Mirror reflection

Chapter 6: Shattered
    - boss 1: Necrotitan Protector (Optics) - mission name: One final question
    - boss 2: Necrotitan Protector (space bridge generator) - mission name: Things lost
    - boss 3: Necrotitan Protector (Dark Energon Generator) - mission name: Divide
    - boss 4: Necrotitan Protector (Dark Realm Core) - mission name: Shattering
    - boss 5: Necrotitan Protector (Brain Module) - mission name: Fragments
    - boss 6: Necrotitan Protector (Spark) - mission name: Last stand

A little story

The autobots, as they confront the decepticons hear a deafening roar as they realize the worst... Necrotitan has awoken

Beginning of dialogue
    Optimus Prime(g1/cw): What was that?!
    Megatrounus: Your doom, autobots
    Optimus Prime(mv1): Megatron, what have you done?
    Megatron(mv): Only what was necessary to ensure our survival... and your defeat
    exit decepticons
    Wheeljack: we need to retreat, we're going to get killed out here
    Grimlock: Me Grimlock no see problem
    Wheeljack: DARK ENERGON IS LITERALLY FALLING FROM THE SKY!
    Jetfire: Interesting, the dark energon here is much more raw that the kind originally found on this planet
    Optimus Prime(g1/cw): ENOUGH! We need to stop the titan or it will destroy all of us before we even get close to base. Autobots ROLL OUT!
    im not great at writing dialogue

Dialogue cont:
    Jetfire: interesting, the dark energon in its current state seems to indicate there is something larger at play than just some ordinary titan
    Bumbleebee(dotm): well then what does that mean for us?
    Optimus Prime(mv1): it means we may be in even more trouble than we thought

Dialogue further into the story:
    Optimus Prime(g1/cw): Jetfire, Wheeljack, report
    Wheeljack: Optimus the readings on the Dark Energon are off the charts, we could power all of iacon for about 20 stellar cycles with just a few shards
    Jetfire: If Necrotitan is running on this stuff its a wonder he hasn't torn this place apart by now
    Optimus Primal: Well...Thats just prime
    Optimus Prime: ...
    Optimus Prime: Keep moving, our lives depend on it now more than ever!

Dialouge right before Megatron(g1/cw) battle:
    Megatron(g1/cw): Optimus do you understand the power of the Dark Energon here?
    Optimus Prime(g1/cw): I know whatever you plan to do with it is no good
    Megatron: Its power is so immense it could rival your matrix
    Optimus Prime: Megatron what have you done?
    Megatron: I have fashioned a weapon the likes of which you have never seen
    Optimus Prime: A matrix?
    Megatron: Not quiet, a dark version, A Dark Matrix if you will, one made of pure dark energon. More than enough to crush you
    (battle begins)

Now obviously Im not writing all the dialogue or story so lets just skip ahead to the end

After defeating the last Necrotitan Protector a motion comic appears detailing the following

After the destruction of Necrotitan the autobots revel in their victory while the decepticons retreat. As the autobots prepare to return back to base Necrotitan's Space bridge begins to activate, but its different. Far more powerful than a space bridge should be, and it appears to be overloading

Ultra Magnus(g1/cw): Take Cover!

Its too late though the space bridge explodes in a blinding light.

The final panel depicts a symbol unknown to the remaining autobots but still familiar
    5rls0jv9tzte.png

Enter SHATTERED GLASS
  • @DarkMatrix
    Ohhhh, Shattered Glass. Now that's an interesting way to go. Wonder how the Bots and Cons would feel when they meet their doppelgangers.

I like how you labeled all of the bosses, giving us a better grasp at the story. I also think the idea of fighting Necrotitan's internal body parts to be very intriguing as well.
    edited March 2019
    I was hoping act 4 to be more spiritual or more power of the primes centered to being in unicron more fluidly
    Spotlight: finding solace
    (A double spotlight event- liege Maximo and solus prime)

Content: after shockwave rebuilds the forge of solace prime, in act 3, the energy surge created by it, combined with the mysterious powers in new quintessa somehow brought her back to life. But one would soon discover, the consequences of restoring a fallen warrior with the unknown forces of the strange battle world.

Part 1: Logical retreat
    Boss: Shockwave
    ———————————————————
    Prowl: Shockwave’s getting away!

Optimus: we cannot allow him to continue his experiments! After him!
    ———————————————————
    Optimus: Do you not know the folly of bringing back a rested spark?

Shockwave: your concern is illogical. We were going to accomplish the future!

Optimus: and still you do not see the error of your ways...
    ———————————————————
    Optimus: your plan has failed. Surrender and be spared

Shockwave: Never! The power of the ancients will belong to the decepticons!

Prowl: commander, it’s time we put this guy under arrest!
    ———————————————————-

Part 2: Hammer of creation
    Boss: starscream

Shockwave: You cannot hold me! You cannot hold science!

Prowl: Just shut up already...

Starscream: Ahahaha! What state is this I find you in, dear shockwave! Did your beloved logic fail you as usual?
    ———————————————————

Shockwave: silence your bumbling nonsense and free me from this absurd predicament!

Starscream: no, I find it better to leave you here with these auto fools! I’m merely here to retrieve this!

Arcee: the forge!

Starscream: Surprisingly intact after you autobots destroyed shockwave’s machine. Now if you’d excuse me, I’ll have to take my leave. Destiny awaits.

Prowl: stop him!
    ———————————————————

Starscream: Master, the forge, as you requested?

???: You have done well... This is my chance to reposition myself at the ear of Megatronus everfool. He will be the perfect weapon to combat the coming apocalypse!

Starscream: Apocalypse?
    ———————————————————

???: it appears we have company. Apprentice, deal with them.

Arcee: who are you working for screamor? Thought you to never serve anyone willingly.

Starscream: My eyes are open. You never learn. Survival will always outshine ambition.

Optimus: then enlighten us. Survival from what?

Starscream: Gladly! You will gain the knowledge you seek... in termination!
    ———————————————————
    Part 3: weapon of mass manipulation
    Boss: Megatronus

Megatronus: you dare request my presence after your deceit? After your failure to save her?!

???: patience brother. What if I could show you a way of redemption? To correct your grave error in judgement?

Megatronus: I’ve had enough of your trickery! I- by the allspark...

Solus: come to me, my love...
    ———————————————————
    Megatronus: No... how can this be...?

???: You can thank me for the resurrection of a sliver of her spark. Do as I say and she will return full and true. Do you recognize your liege?

Megatronus:... for now, Maximo. Any tricks and you will end.

Liege Maximo: tricks? Now why would you say that?
    ———————————————————-
    Megatronus: Cease Prime! The fire has arrived!

Optimus: You too join in this madness? You too serve this cloaked entity? How the fallen has fallen...

Liege Maximo: on the contrary, he has risen to serve a greater purpose! I! Liege Maximo!

Optimus: no... it cannot be...!

Liege Maximo: Claim what I need, Megatronus! Only then can we succeed in the holy triumpharate!
    ———————————————————
    edited March 2019
    Part 4: 5 faced snakes
    Boss: Liege Maximo

Optimus: what is this...? I’m growing weaker...!

Megatronus: The power of the matrix draining away from your spark and into the palm of my hand during our battle. I thank you for your most generous sacrifice.

Shockwave: Orion Pax is nothing without the power of the primes. We will stand no chance against liege Maximo.

Orion Pax: He is right. We must change our strategy. Argh-!

Ratchet: please- safe your strength old friend.
    ———————————————————
    Liege Maximo: It is done. Awaken, Solus Prime

Megatronus: My love-

Quintessa: You dare to strike your god?!

Megatronus: What?!

Laughter: Hahahaha! Ironic! Your love for Solus Prime has now become your undoing!

Megatronus: What is the meaning of this?!

Liege Maximo: it is quite simple actually, you have been deceived.
    ———————————————————

Megatronus: MAXIMO! You snake! I will kill you both for this!

Wisdom: Feisty. But you see, only Solus Prime could connect to every cybertronian alive or dead. Taking her under our control will help us regain control of this wasteland, and return it to its former glory!

Maximo: The matrix of leadership has been used to revive our sister. But you still have one last vital role to play... more specifically, the matrix of immortality within your chest. It will serve as our weapon for the imminent cataclysm

Judgement: All Sharkticons! Attack!

Megatronus: Noooooo!!!!
    ———————————————————

Liege Maximo: Ahh... yes... a prime without a matrix. He will fair no better than Megatronus

Orion Pax: You betrayed the fallen? Why am I not surprised?

Liege Maximo: You think you can stop me?! You are a god without your immortality!

Orion Pax: unlike you and the prime of destruction, we need no mystic medallion to put an end to our foes.

Liege Maximo: Then join Megatronus in extinction!!!
    ———————————————————
    Part 5: guilty or innocent?
    Boss: Quintessons

Liege Maximo: you indeed are a worthy opponent. Unfortunately that will not save you from what comes next. It will not save you from what I’ve foreseen.

Orion: You too will not live long enough till what you speak of arrives... Now give me your face!!!

Arcee: Orion! Stop! It’s over!

Liege Maximo: Is it? From what I tell it’s only just begun... enjoy your last moments of life, transformers.

Ratchet: He’s gone!

Orion: we could’ve ended him if it weren’t for Arcee! I say she’s a spy! Working for Maximo! I say we execute her here and now!

Arcee: Orion! What are you saying?
    ———————————————————
    Laughter: delicious isn’t it? Quintessa’s power finally returning to its rightful rulers.

Wisdom: we must not be over confident. We must guard our treasure long enough to transfer her consciousness into this world. Only then, can we gain full control.
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: die, traitor!

Ratchet: pax! Stop! Arcee’s our friend! Come to your senses!

Orion: I- I’m... i apologize... I didn’t know what came over me... I just felt intense emotions to know another Prime has joined the allspark, regardless of his faction.

Shockwave: solemn at the lost of but one... by mourning, you reject nature and it’s selection...

Prowl: quiet, shocky, we won’t hesitate to leave your lifeless husk in this dead place.
    ———————————————————
    Anger: Autobots!
    Death: sharkticons, destroy them all!
    ———————————————————-
    Judgement: you will not stop us, cybertronian scum! We will reclaim what is rightfully ours... we will stoop so low to even contend with you inferior beings if need be!
    ———————————————————-
    Part 6: shadows and reflections
    Boss: Quintessa

Quintessa: I am whole at last-!

Anger: Creation! We demand your assistance!

Quintessa: And you will not have it. I am the god of all things living and dead. The prime of life! You are nothing!

Anger: the creation has gained free will!

Quintessa: I am no creation! I am a creator! And this world will be mine to rule!
    ———————————————————-
    Arcee: Solus Prime: we humbly request your ear!

Quintessa: Solus Prime is dead. I have reached my full potential. Can’t you see? I have full control over this planet. Anything I yearn for is within my grasp. Now kneel before your goddess!

Arcee: you are but a twisted perversion of what was once so put and beautiful. We will honor solus by defeating you!

Quintessa: Then it is time for you to beg for redemption... while I snuff out your sparks that I generously provided so long ago!
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: Intriguing... the matrix of leadership is within this witch, yet I sense the matrix of immortality has been taken far from here.

Prowl: I can’t believe it! We defeated the quintessons! We beat gods!

Ratchet: Orion! Now all we need to do is recover the matrix of leadership! Then we can finally take a break from this crazy god business.

Orion: indeed. The time has come for the matrix to return to its rightful place... crumbling at my feet!

Arcee: Orion! What are you doing?! Why are you destroying the matrix?!

Ratchet: pax! What has gotten into you?! Stop!

Orion: I cannot... you see, the lack of primus’s power flowing through me has left an opening.

Arcee: An... opening...?

Orion, slowly morphing into nemesis prime:... for UNICRON!

Shockwave: illogical.

Prowl: no fragging way!

Nemesis Prime: Now prepare for the end of all sentient beings... for the god of gods walks among you now!

Im not rlly good at writing, but this is my idea for act 4 or a new spotlight mission
  • Maybe we could rename this thread
    Story Suggestion Thread
    Maybe we could rename this thread
    Story Suggestion Thread

Haha! Any comments on my story concept though?
    Part 4: 5 faced snakes
    Boss: Liege Maximo

Optimus: what is this...? I’m growing weaker...!

Megatronus: The power of the matrix draining away from your spark and into the palm of my hand during our battle. I thank you for your most generous sacrifice.

Shockwave: Orion Pax is nothing without the power of the primes. We will stand no chance against liege Maximo.

Orion Pax: He is right. We must change our strategy. Argh-!

Ratchet: please- safe your strength old friend.
    ———————————————————
    Liege Maximo: It is done. Awaken, Solus Prime

Megatronus: My love-

Quintessa: You dare to strike your god?!

Megatronus: What?!

Laughter: Hahahaha! Ironic! Your love for Solus Prime has now become your undoing!

Megatronus: What is the meaning of this?!

Liege Maximo: it is quite simple actually, you have been deceived.
    ———————————————————

Megatronus: MAXIMO! You snake! I will kill you both for this!

Wisdom: Feisty. But you see, only Solus Prime could connect to every cybertronian alive or dead. Taking her under our control will help us regain control of this wasteland, and return it to its former glory!

Maximo: The matrix of leadership has been used to revive our sister. But you still have one last vital role to play... more specifically, the matrix of immortality within your chest. It will serve as our weapon for the imminent cataclysm

Judgement: All Sharkticons! Attack!

Megatronus: Noooooo!!!!
    ———————————————————

Liege Maximo: Ahh... yes... a prime without a matrix. He will fair no better than Megatronus

Orion Pax: You betrayed the fallen? Why am I not surprised?

Liege Maximo: You think you can stop me?! You are a god without your immortality!

Orion Pax: unlike you and the prime of destruction, we need no mystic medallion to put an end to our foes.

Liege Maximo: Then join Megatronus in extinction!!!
    ———————————————————
    Part 5: guilty or innocent?
    Boss: Quintessons

Liege Maximo: you indeed are a worthy opponent. Unfortunately that will not save you from what comes next. It will not save you from what I’ve foreseen.

Orion: You too will not live long enough till what you speak of arrives... Now give me your face!!!

Arcee: Orion! Stop! It’s over!

Liege Maximo: Is it? From what I tell it’s only just begun... enjoy your last moments of life, transformers.

Ratchet: He’s gone!

Orion: we could’ve ended him if it weren’t for Arcee! I say she’s a spy! Working for Maximo! I say we execute her here and now!

Arcee: Orion! What are you saying?
    ———————————————————
    Laughter: delicious isn’t it? Quintessa’s power finally returning to its rightful rulers.

Wisdom: we must not be over confident. We must guard our treasure long enough to transfer her consciousness into this world. Only then, can we gain full control.
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: die, traitor!

Ratchet: pax! Stop! Arcee’s our friend! Come to your senses!

Orion: I- I’m... i apologize... I didn’t know what came over me... I just felt intense emotions to know another Prime has joined the allspark, regardless of his faction.

Shockwave: solemn at the lost of but one... by mourning, you reject nature and it’s selection...

Prowl: quiet, shocky, we won’t hesitate to leave your lifeless husk in this dead place.
    ———————————————————
    Anger: Autobots!
    Death: sharkticons, destroy them all!
    ———————————————————-
    Judgement: you will not stop us, cybertronian scum! We will reclaim what is rightfully ours... we will stoop so low to even contend with you inferior beings if need be!
    ———————————————————-
    Part 6: shadows and reflections
    Boss: Quintessa

Quintessa: I am whole at last-!

Anger: Creation! We demand your assistance!

Quintessa: And you will not have it. I am the god of all things living and dead. The prime of life! You are nothing!

Anger: the creation has gained free will!

Quintessa: I am no creation! I am a creator! And this world will be mine to rule!
    ———————————————————-
    Arcee: Solus Prime: we humbly request your ear!

Quintessa: Solus Prime is dead. I have reached my full potential. Can’t you see? I have full control over this planet. Anything I yearn for is within my grasp. Now kneel before your goddess!

Arcee: you are but a twisted perversion of what was once so put and beautiful. We will honor solus by defeating you!

Quintessa: Then it is time for you to beg for redemption... while I snuff out your sparks that I generously provided so long ago!
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: Intriguing... the matrix of leadership is within this witch, yet I sense the matrix of immortality has been taken far from here.

Prowl: I can’t believe it! We defeated the quintessons! We beat gods!

Ratchet: Orion! Now all we need to do is recover the matrix of leadership! Then we can finally take a break from this crazy god business.

Orion: indeed. The time has come for the matrix to return to its rightful place... crumbling at my feet!

Arcee: Orion! What are you doing?! Why are you destroying the matrix?!

Ratchet: pax! What has gotten into you?! Stop!

Orion: I cannot... you see, the lack of primus’s power flowing through me has left an opening.

Arcee: An... opening...?

Orion, slowly morphing into nemesis prime:... for UNICRON!

Shockwave: illogical.

Prowl: no fragging way!

Nemesis Prime: Now prepare for the end of all sentient beings... for the god of gods walks among you now!

Im not rlly good at writing, but this is my idea for act 4 or a new spotlight mission

Pure*
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Emperor1854
    Then Trypticon drops the Taj Mahal on Nemesis Prime.

Act 5:
    Cleaning up.
  • Maybe we could rename this thread
    Story Suggestion Thread

The idea of it is pretty good, with the concept of Liege Maximo and Solus appearing in New Quintessa.

The execution does need a little work as some things happen very fast but hey, practice makes perfect when writing a story. When you write one, you have to make sure it's not rushed and carfully plot out certain details and emphasize on the plot and characters.

Also, some characters seem to be out of character such as Prowl. I wouldn't imagine him saying "I can't believe it" and acting excited because Prowl is.... well, a moody prick. But I did like Arcee's interactions with the characters, particularly the way she interacted with Solus/Quintessa.

And Solus being a villain does sound intriguing, as a character with the power of creation gone bad can prove to be an effective villain.

All in all, maybe take a bit more time to revise after writing it; find any plot flaws or continuity/grammer errors and fix them. And when adapting a character, be sure to make their personality the same. I hope this feedback helps. :)
    Maybe we could rename this thread
    Story Suggestion Thread

The idea of it is pretty good, with the concept of Liege Maximo and Solus appearing in New Quintessa.

The execution does need a little work as some things happen very fast but hey, practice makes perfect when writing a story. When you write one, you have to make sure it's not rushed and carfully plot out certain details and emphasize on the plot and characters.

Also, some characters seem to be out of character such as Prowl. I wouldn't imagine him saying "I can't believe it" and acting excited because Prowl is.... well, a moody prick. But I did like Arcee's interactions with the characters, particularly the way she interacted with Solus/Quintessa.

And Solus being a villain does sound intriguing, as a character with the power of creation gone bad can prove to be an effective villain.

All in all, maybe take a bit more time to revise after writing it; find any plot flaws or continuity/grammer errors and fix them. And when adapting a character, be sure to make their personality the same. I hope this feedback helps. :)

Thanks! Will work on it during future concepts :))
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    This post should just be renamed fanfic.

Might as well make it a tag.
    It's nice to see a community's creative side.
    edited March 2019
    Act 4: The God of gods

-this is going to be filled with death and destruction of certain characters to showcase Unicron’s threat. A move that has never been executed by COC of FTF like, ever. But for the sake of plot, there will be loss, and there will be corruption.

This is just an outline of my Act 4 concept, following the solus prime spotlight I wrote previously

Chapter 1: Vigilance

Liege Maximo reawakens vigilem while elita one arrives to recapture him. Meanwhile, Nemesis Prime, now under Unicron’s control sets out on a quest to destroy all remnants of primus, regardless of faction.
    Galvatron, Scourge, Cylclonus, g1 Megatron and mv Megatron now lose their free will in the light of the chaos bringer’s return, returning to their rightful places as his heralds.

Chapter 2: step into the light

Shockwave reveals a secret deal with liege Maximo, now calling himself onyx prime and sets himself free from the autobots. All maximals and predacons on new quintessa submit to their rule thanks to the immortality matrix’s relic of obedience. They then construct a superweapon to strip Unicron of his godlihood with the matrix of immortality. This weapon however, requires the sacrifice of all the maximals and predacons. The mistress of flame and the camiens also arrive to combat the evil primes.

Chapter 3: dead, alive or undead

An all out war between the false primes and the heralds of Unicron is carried out. Here, the autobots team up with the false primes and successfully renders Unicron mortal with the superweapon. As mentioned, this also leads to the loss of the maximals and the predacons. In a last ditch effort to survive, Unicron leaves nemesis prime’s body, turning him back into Orion pax, and enters quintessa’s soil to possess necrotitan.

Chapter 4: unliving

Necrotitan and vigilem duke it out while the cybertronians embark in an epic quest inside the undead titan to kill Unicron once and for all. They successfully overload necrotitan’s spark, seemingly destroying Unicron and vigilem with it. Liege Maximo and onyx prime however, manages to escape. The groundbridge meant to evacuate the infiltrators is supposedly corrupted with the dark energon spewing out of necrotitan’s finally dead body, creating a passage into the dead universe. Nova prime emerges from the rubble, wielding the matrix of valor, and sporting an army of twisted versions of the maximals and predacons. He is instantly summoned by unicron’s anti-spark, who proceeds to make him a deal.

Feel free to adapt or expand on this

edited March 2019
    I’ll be posting this on the fanfic thread^^
    Act 4: The God of gods

-this is going to be filled with death and destruction of certain characters to showcase Unicron’s threat. A move that has never been executed by COC of FTF like, ever. But for the sake of plot, there will be loss, and there will be corruption.

This is just an outline of my Act 4 concept, following the solus prime spotlight I wrote previously

Chapter 1: Vigilance

Liege Maximo reawakens vigilem while elita one arrives to recapture him. Meanwhile, Nemesis Prime, now under Unicron’s control sets out on a quest to destroy all remnants of primus, regardless of faction.
    Galvatron, Scourge, Cylclonus, g1 Megatron and mv Megatron now lose their free will in the light of the chaos bringer’s return, returning to their rightful places as his heralds.

Chapter 2: step into the light

Shockwave reveals a secret deal with liege Maximo, now calling himself onyx prime and sets himself free from the autobots. All maximals and predacons on new quintessa submit to their rule thanks to the immortality matrix’s relic of obedience. They then construct a superweapon to strip Unicron of his godlihood with the matrix of immortality. This weapon however, requires the sacrifice of all the maximals and predacons. The mistress of flame and the camiens also arrive to combat the evil primes.

Chapter 3: dead, alive or undead

An all out war between the false primes and the heralds of Unicron is carried out. Here, the autobots team up with the false primes and successfully renders Unicron mortal with the superweapon. As mentioned, this also leads to the loss of the maximals and the predacons. In a last ditch effort to survive, Unicron leaves nemesis prime’s body, turning him back into Orion pax, and enters quintessa’s soil to possess necrotitan.

Chapter 4: unliving

Necrotitan and vigilem duke it out while the cybertronians embark in an epic quest inside the undead titan to kill Unicron once and for all. They successfully overload necrotitan’s spark, seemingly destroying Unicron and vigilem with it. Liege Maximo and onyx prime however, manages to escape. The groundbridge meant to evacuate the infiltrators is supposedly corrupted with the dark energon spewing out of necrotitan’s finally dead body, creating a passage into the dead universe. Nova prime emerges from the rubble, wielding the matrix of valor, and sporting an army of twisted versions of the maximals and predacons. He is instantly summoned by unicron’s anti-spark, who proceeds to make him a deal.

Feel free to adapt or expand on this

• EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited March 2019
    Act 4: Universal Crisis.

Chapter 1: Beginning of the Apocalypse.

Mission 1: Derived - Boss: Jetfire
    Mission 2: K.O. - Boss: Kickback
    Mission 3: Crossroads - Boss: Tantrum
    Mission 4: Reach out to them - Boss: Rhinox
    Mission 5: No Time - Boss: Megatron G1
    Mission 6: Calling All Factions - Boss: Megatronus
    Chapter 2: Unexpected Alliances

Mission 1: Hunt The Witches - Boss: Cyclonus
    Mission 2: Challenge Accepted - Boss: Galvatron
    Mission 3: Know Me? - Boss: Optimus Primal
    Mission 4: What Do You Want? - Boss: Scorponok
    Mission 5: No Deal - Boss: Ultra Magnus
    Mission 6: Partial Peace - Boss: Death
    Chapter 3: Corruption and Betrayal.

Mission 1: Kill and Transform - Boss: Optimus Prime G1
    Mission 2: Safety second - Boss: Bumblebee G1
    Mission 3: Synthetic Energon - Boss: Ratchet.
    Mission 4: Technological Proportions - Boss: Wheljaack
    Mission 5: Shocking, what a pity - Boss: Death.
    Mission 6: Quintesson Supremacy - Boss: Wisdom
    Chapter 4: Necrotist
    Mission 1: Planning - Boss: Necrotitan Protector (Tactical)
    Mission 2: Making - Boss: Necrotitan Protector (Guereiro)
    Mission 3: Ready - Boss: Necrotitan Protector (Technological)
    Mission 4: Dark Energon - Boss: Shockwave.
    Mission 5: End of Factions - Boss: Megatronus.
    Mission 6: Commander's Challenge - Boss:Megatron(Owned of Unicron).

..........Coming Soon the history..............