Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

An intresting suggestion

Heya! I have an odd suggestion

Could we implement a player birthday gift?

Someone puts in a day (whatever day their birthday is) and they get some kind of reward that day!

Maybe a 4* bot of their choice or something like that...I think it wouldn't be too game-breaking...

Just a nice cherry on top

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2019
    LOL interesting.
    More interesting, is that a lot of people suddenly begin to use Sharkicon avatars.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Sounds like Shark week is coming I went with a Brawler Shark
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

Someone puts in a day (whatever day their birthday is) and they get some kind of reward that day!

Maybe a 4* bot of their choice or something like that...I think it wouldn't be too game-breaking...

If I can't have Warpath this feature can die in a hole.
  • LOL interesting.
    More interesting, is that a lot of people suddenly begin to use Sharkicon avatars.

I know right what’s going on haha. Hopefully the S1000 is coming out 🙏🏾
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    My birthday is two days away... let’s implement

Lol really? I made this because my birthday is the 24th...and I still have this dumb avatar that idk how to change
  • Changed it

I rock!
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

Good idea!

Edit: Okay, I left this post as a draft for some reason, and I suddenly realized that even if a player isn’t able to change the date for their in-game “Birthday”, they still can just change the date on their device.

Still a thing I would like to see implemented.
    I won’t say much, but Ill just say my Birthday passed late January, so...
  • What does changing the date do? @JKIN
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    What does changing the date do? @JKIN

Someone possibly can change the date on their device go be able to claim the rewards anytime they want.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Once this feature is implemented, people would ask for rewards on their death day, their cousin’s birthday, their great great great great grandpa’s death day and many other days just to get rewards
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Once this feature is implemented, people would ask for rewards on their death day, their cousin’s birthday, their great great great great grandpa’s death day and many other days just to get rewards

I don't think that would happen
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

As my neighbour Marco would say, anything is possible

Bumblebee wrote: »

Can't wait to see a cat with a cigar floating on an umbrella into a volcano in Hawaii
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Can't wait to see a cat with a cigar floating on an umbrella into a volcano in Hawaii

Yeah, my Aunt Laofang told me about that one. Can’t wait.

• I have really no idea what happened here at the end, but to stay on topic to answering this: We don't really have plans to do this at the moment, but we really do appreciate the suggestion.
  • I have really no idea what happened here at the end, but to stay on topic to answering this: We don't really have plans to do this at the moment, but we really do appreciate the suggestion.

C’mon, I’d love a free 5* of my choice for my birthday (mine is still months away, but it’d be nice to look forward to in game). It’s not like you can gift or trade through farm accounts, after all.
    I have really no idea what happened here at the end, but to stay on topic to answering this: We don't really have plans to do this at the moment, but we really do appreciate the suggestion.

Is that a long way of saying "no we don't like your suggestion and we aren't gonna do it ever"?

• Is that a long way of saying "no we don't like your suggestion and we aren't gonna do it ever"?

Nothing long about it. It means we truly do appreciate your suggestion, but we don't have a plan of doing this or a guaranteed outcome in sharing the suggestion with the rest of our team.

• MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121

Is that a long way of saying "no we don't like your suggestion and we aren't gonna do it ever"?

Nothing long about it. It means we truly do appreciate your suggestion, but we don't have a plan of doing this or a guaranteed outcome in sharing the suggestion with the rest of our team.

I would love to get G1 Megatron for my birthday 😃

I would love to get G1 Megatron for my birthday 😀( sry had to repost i posted wrong to someone else)
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    I think it should be three four-star bot crystals. It might be a tad op, but those unlucky would at least get a four-star a few times. However, I think a five-star crystal should be awarded every five years, instead.
    Megatrom wrote: »

I would love to get G1 Megatron for my birthday 😀( sry had to repost i posted wrong to someone else)

Talking about G1 megatron again?
    The best way to get him is to stop trying to get him

It is my opinion to talk about him every time i want

I know that...I have 4* G1 megs :p

Your luck lucky lol

Your luck lucky lol

The truth...I wasn't even trying to get him...

And yes I have amazing luck with 4*s my first 5 were

Rotf Megatron G1 prime Bludgeon G1 megs and Wheeljack

Your luck lucky lol

Nice Atleast i have ROTF Megatron

Your luck lucky lol

Nice Atleast i have ROTF Megatron

I'm one of the only people that'll tell you this but...

POWER!!! HIM!!! UP!!!

he is amazing