Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Siege War For Cybertron

While I was at the VegasToyCon this past weekend, I was able to spend time with Gregg Berger, original VA for Grimlock and Jetfire, and Michael Bell, original VA for Sideswipe, Prowl and others. Mr. Berger said he was going to have his agent look into it (if he can't be Grimlock, maybe he could reprise his role as Jetfire again). Mr. Bell hadn't even heard anything about it but said he would be contacting his agent especially after I told him that a toy was already made for Sideswipe and one was coming out soon for Prowl. Both of them said the best thing anyone could do to help them get the jobs to voice their characters again would be to write Hasbro and write RoosterTeeth, the ones producing the series.

I just wanted to share this with you guys here. I know there's a lot of G1 fans and almost nothing could be better than getting the original voices for the characters on the show. Trust me, they both still sound like their characters!

Comments

• Having the original G1 voices for Siege would make chronological sense too, considering it takes place on Cybertron.
  • That is awesome! I really hope they get the roles!! ❤️
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I really want to see those 2 amazing guys in Siege thanks so much for sharing this with us I hope they get the jobs 😁
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd love to see Gregg Berger back as Jetfire and Grimlock...that would make it an epic show bringing back old voice actors Jetfire had a memorable voice
    Even though I call him jetfire...I have always known him as Skyfire
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    edited March 2019
    While I was at the VegasToyCon this past weekend, I was able to spend time with Gregg Berger, original VA for Grimlock and Jetfire, and Michael Bell, original VA for Sideswipe, Prowl and others. Mr. Berger said he was going to have his agent look into it (if he can't be Grimlock, maybe he could reprise his role as Jetfire again). Mr. Bell hadn't even heard anything about it but said he would be contacting his agent especially after I told him that a toy was already made for Sideswipe and one was coming out soon for Prowl. Both of them said the best thing anyone could do to help them get the jobs to voice their characters again would be to write Hasbro and write RoosterTeeth, the ones producing the series.

I just wanted to share this with you guys here. I know there's a lot of G1 fans and almost nothing could be better than getting the original voices for the characters on the show. Trust me, they both still sound like their characters!

Gregg in my opinion is only perfect voice for Grimlock he must back still can not believe his voice is still shine after all these years in Fall of Cybertron and i love him!
    #LongliveGregg
    Megatrom wrote: »

Gregg in my opinion is only perfect voice for Grimlock he must back still can not believe his voice is still shine after all these years in Fall of Cybertron and i love him!
    #LongliveGregg

I'd actually prefer Grimlock to be the Cool grimlock from the Transformers Prime dinobots Comics
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121

I'd actually prefer Grimlock to be the Cool grimlock from the Transformers Prime dinobots Comics[/quote]

Yea but shame he didnt appeare in the showy38k8yw73bfj.jpg
    Megatrom wrote: »

I'd actually prefer Grimlock to be the Cool grimlock from the Transformers Prime dinobots Comics

Yea but shame he didnt appeare in the showy38k8yw73bfj.jpg
    [/quote]

Lol Prime comics grimlock is the king!