Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Donate items like energy to other players

MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I think it would be great if we could donate other players items per day it takes time to wait and finish missions with this feature it would be very helpful also add energy in daily quests rewards to get more energy

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    How would that be different than just spending the 40 gon yourself? Wouldn't you need to reciprocate these gifts making it a wash?
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    How would that be different than just spending the 40 gon yourself? Wouldn't you need to reciprocate these gifts making it a wash?

If you have played other games you can notice there are energy rewards in the quests daily rewards you really didnt get my post
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Great idea! They can lock this feature behind a $50 paywall. That's definitely gonna solve Kabam's financial problems
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Great idea! They can lock this feature behind a $50 paywall. That's definitely gonna solve Kabam's financial problems

Dont you have other things to do instead being a joker or troll? You troll every one's post on the forum
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Megatrom wrote: »

If you have played other games you can notice there are energy rewards in the quests daily rewards you really didnt get my post

Oh ok, I misread that part. Yeah it would be nice to find a full battery in a mission every so often. Even a 5 move battery would be nice. I think they sort of replaced that with the hourly helps, though.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    edited March 2019
    Megatrom, the ability for one player to donate to another would lead to players opening many farm accounts and donating to their primary account. It both creates an exploit and makes "number of accounts" even more of a meaningless metric for the game. Which is why Gunz0's post isn't really a troll. This feature could only possibly make sense to Kabam if it carried a hefty price tag with it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Dont you have other things to do instead being a joker or troll? You troll every one's post on the forum

Except that I didn't troll in this thread. Kabam created the exact same gifting feature in MCOC, which is locked behind a paywall. Just because I included the word "great" in my sentence doesn't mean I'm a troll.
    Megatrom, the ability for one player to donate to another would lead to players opening many farm accounts and donating to their primary account. It both creates an exploit and makes "number of accounts" even more of a meaningless metric for the game. Which is why Gunz0's post isn't really a troll. This feature could only possibly make sense to Kabam if it carried a hefty price tag with it.

Sockpuppeting would definitely be an issue since there's already someone notorious for creating billions of accounts just for the purpose of failtrolling

Well they can make it limit once a day
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Well they can make it limit once a day

Multiplied by 10 alternate accounts.

There is no version or trading or gifting that can't be exploited, unless it's a central market controlled by the dev team.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Except that I didn't troll in this thread. Kabam created the exact same gifting feature in MCOC, which is locked behind a paywall. Just because I included the word "great" in my sentence doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Although tone is hard to read in prose, the tone came across as trolling. I don’t know MCOC stuff much so I didn’t know it existed like that there.

I don’t know about gifting, but an exchange system would be nice, although I won’t deny that it probably could and would be abused by some people. I say at least allow us to get AM energy from other alliance members in the same bg. I don’t think that can be abused that much with alts and what not.

Oh ok, I misread that part. Yeah it would be nice to find a full battery in a mission every so often. Even a 5 move battery would be nice. I think they sort of replaced that with the hourly helps, though.

Yes that is my point
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You do realise within the same BG you can sort of get help on alliance energy from your mates? Like those who joined earlier or those who are backup for next section can help to taxi across the common steps?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    You do realise within the same BG you can sort of get help on alliance energy from your mates? Like those who joined earlier or those who are backup for next section can help to taxi across the common steps?

That's true but Kabam need to implement some push-notification feature to inform my teammate in-game. Not everyone use the same chat program. So if the game keeps telling me my away team are back, why can't I tell my teammate to move forward?