Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

i spend 5 hours a day on this game

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Man this game is time consuming. Good in the sense you can spend more time to advance (not money). Bad in the sense you have to play 4-5 times a day and constantly checking away missions.......

Can wear you down and sick of it if you can’t manage it.

12 raids a day ( 10 min each = 2 hours )
3 times area ( 2 hours, and 30*3=90 battles )
Missions ( 30 min )
Misc ( 30 min )

It will get better when you have like 10+ 5 stars and 40+ 4 stars, but that will take a while. Will be even better if you have like 10ish 5 stars all at 7000 rating+. You can auto battle everything. ( but AI is stupid and can take 2-3 times longer for each battle )

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    want a medal?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Kitten wrote: »
    want a medal?

He already gets lots of medals from his 12 raids a day.
  • @kitten he’s not bragging, he’s complaining. He’s right, this game is very time consuming if you wanna hit the milestones every day. It would be nice if they included a “fast forward” function for auto battle or had improved load times so game sessions wouldn’t take so long.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @kitten he’s not bragging, he’s complaining. He’s right, this game is very time consuming if you wanna hit the milestones every day. It would be nice if they included a “fast forward” function for auto battle or had improved load times so game sessions wouldn’t take so long.

You got it. I wish it is just time you have to spend. This game takes a toll on your eyes as well since it is fast action game.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    OP, then just don't.
    You do what you can.
    There are other priorities, so if F2F is getting to be a DRAG, reevaluate/take a breather.

And lower your base rating
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    I hardly play this game now, mainly AM & the odd Spotlight mission. I used play alot. Until we get new content etc I wont be putting in any more time into the game.
    edited March 2019
    Actually instant auto battle would be nice. It feels pointless grinding and waiting when playing 900 vs 400 bot.

Or maybe increase arena difficulty but make the reward multiplier either go faster or higher

arena should not feel like a 2-3 hour boring grind a day.....

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    小龙女 wrote: »
    arena should not feel like a 2-3 hour boring grind a day.....

But that's exactly what arena is all about. It's a big grind. For those willing to put in the time, they are rewarded (kind of).
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Auto battle for arena wouldn't work as that could give an advantage to some players with regards to bot refresh time.

It would be fine for missions though.
    JKL wrote: »

But that's exactly what arena is all about. It's a big grind. For those willing to put in the time, they are rewarded (kind of).

I would prefer harder fight than more fights
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    小龙女 wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

I would prefer harder fight than more fights

It needs something. This game doesn't need more time sinks. It needs challenging and fun content.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Community:
    This game is TOO HARD!
    This game is TOO EASY!
    This game is TOO LONG!
    This game is OVER, I'VE DONE D100!
    I want G1 Megatron!
    I like making DUPE THREADS!

These are all being discussed concurrently.
    At the same darn time.

Kabam i feel you
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Community:
    This game is TOO HARD!
    This game is TOO EASY!
    This game is TOO LONG!
    This game is OVER, I'VE DONE D100!
    I want G1 Megatron!
    I like making DUPE THREADS!

These are all being discussed concurrently.
    At the same darn time.

Kabam i feel you

I have seen "I want G1 megatron" before...THAT'S YOUR CUE! @Megatrom
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And I spend about 2 hrs a day on this game...you make alot more progress than me @3Chinese-or-japanese-Characters
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

4y4d9haxtlkl.jpg
  • Someone needs to join TFTF Anonymous, sort of like Alcohol Anonymous!