Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does anybody actually buy energon

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I easily get 200 energon a day. 3000 energon is like 160 Canadian dollars.

I do not see any reason whatsoever anybody would buy energon directly other than new players.

I do love the energon bundle that gives 5k and 2.5k 5 star crystals and would love to buy as many of them as available.
Though I have no idea if these bundles ever comes back.....

You probably need 1000 bux to get a 5 star by buying 3000 energon directly. But with bundles, you are looking at 250 bux per 5 star.

The point I am trying to make: give us more bundles and more frequently
Tagged:

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Some people use to purchase tiered deals where it requires you to obtain more Energon to get the highest tier. Another way Kabam incentivise people is through the use of the bundling as you mentioned.

Usually these deals come around when a new crystal or spark is released.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    that1guy wrote: »
    Some people use to purchase tiered deals where it requires you to obtain more Energon to get the highest tier. Another way Kabam incentivise people is through the use of the bundling as you mentioned.

Usually these deals come around when a new crystal or spark is released.

I am planning to save 5000 energy to buy those 5 star rank up bundles. And 25 days should be enough to save 5000.

Hope to see more deals. A lot of the store deals are just massively irrelevant to any none-new players
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited March 2019
    I actually don't buy energon...never have never will...I like playing the game with just my wits and my will

I believe it helps deepen your experience making you learn on your own so you know the Do's and Don'ts
  • Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    yeah I used to buy the 3100 and the 1450 each month and then open a few crystals for the featured bots and for the bot chips, but haven't done that since Tantrum was released.

People obviously buy them for the energon deals and I guess a few buy them to open crystals, or used to.

I also bought energon to do RotK

But yeah, all I buy now is the occasional Alpha deal on a Sunday, and any other deals I consider good, like a T4C
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Surely I’m not the only one here that’s had a little too much bourbon and wanted to open some crystals or get a combo pack. I confess to buying Energon and make no promises about whether or not it’ll happen again. Though it does seem silly, I haven’t spent much and wouldn’t take it back if I could.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    To all the buy Energon, and to all that don't, Thank you! You both contribute to the well being and continued future of this game. While we definitely appreciate the investment of purchases, we also appreciate the investment of time!

Been playing for a year...I've invested plenty of time
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Some do during raid event
  • I do. Depends on what for.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    i do wish e couldn’t just be bought from money, maybe some energon deals for it too?
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    I used to buy energon to help get the monthly bot chips & For the rank up deals. Can't see how people can get 5000 energon a month without buying or playing 24 hours a day. Unfortunately i have a life & dont think game the at the moment is worth spending on & worth much of my time playing.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    i do wish e couldn’t just be bought from money, maybe some energon deals for it too?

64rkiev5z8m3.gif
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    I buy it from time to time. Mostly if there is a package that's a "for sure deal" and I'm short $5-$10 worth.