Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store Upgrade

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
There really ought to be more things purchasable with raid chips, instead of energon.

1. 5* shards (wouldn't mind dropping 250k for 250)
2. Raid Shields!
3. Raid Revives
4. Bronze Relics (basic ones)
5. Mastery Cogs
6. Raid Refill Tickets
7. AM Boosts
8. Others, please elaborate

Bear in mind the noobs, or even pros trying to top up

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    - One T1 Mastery Core for 20-30k raid chips. They wouldn’t put T2 mastery cores in the raid store
    - Energy Refills x3, 10k chips for each
    - Bot chips
  • The amount of raid medals for some items should be reduced. Not everyone is a fan of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but we pile up raid chips from away missions and items can't be bought because of an obscene amount of medals required.

I would buy AM boosts with raid chips if implemented.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited March 2019
    buy raid mission alliance reasts ca will be super nice
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    AM refills haha. Probably unrealistic but maybe as a rare drop?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    If 5* shards were there I'd like to see 4* shards aswell
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    asparagus wrote: »
    AM refills haha. Probably unrealistic but maybe as a rare drop?

We get plenty of those yellow batteries in Alliance crystals.
    And there are already 4* shards on sale.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I don't get enough of them. I have dry spells in alliance crystals where I don't get any for a week, then the savages in my bg hog all the fights.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    4* shards are already in the raid store
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Didn't they say they were going to permanently add Premium Bot Crystals to the Raid Store?

Premium Crystal to the Raid Store, in addition to the one that is a rotating item (Note: Since this is a permanent addition, it will be at a higher cost than the rotating item)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    - One T1 Mastery Core for 20-30k raid chips. They wouldn’t put T2 mastery cores in the raid store

They’re going to have mastery core crystal shards for 35k raid chips. You get 500 shards and it’s 10k to make a crystal. Crystals have a 0.5% drop rate for a t2 core and 99.5% rate for t1 cores. B)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    4* shards are already in the raid store

@Gunz0 I meant as a permanent edition not a rotation item
  • Didn't they say they were going to permanently add Premium Bot Crystals to the Raid Store?

Premium Crystal to the Raid Store, in addition to the one that is a rotating item (Note: Since this is a permanent addition, it will be at a higher cost than the rotating item)

If they rotate it in store as occasional, I'll pick up. The raid medal count requirement for those that don't raid as much is bullshit.