Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly objectives

PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Just wondering, I know the objectives has been reduced from 35 down to 31 as removing 1 featured bot therefore one of each of the 5* / 4* / 3* and ranking 5* to r2 objectives has been removed but kept the 3x 10 fights objectives but tweaked it. However the previous objective of getting 29 of the 35 objectives was reduced by 3 to 26. Was this an oversight?
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Meaning you still need to fight 10 AM rounds with Ratchet.
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    yep along with 10 arena and 10 missions
  • The take your bot (medic) to win 10 AM fights needs to go.

The 10 arena matches ain't too bad; it's tolerable.
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    To be fair that was the easiest one for me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I guess the meta has changed. Ratchet's no longer the king of AM :'-(
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I don’t know Ratchet is still great 👍 to me I maxed out my 4* Ratchet he plowed through the AM
    My friends are plowing down the AM with Ratchet at the moment 😁
    At the moment my group is playing Map3 lvl 31 so I guess if you mean around difficulty 100 there might be a problem if you haven’t Mastered Ratchet?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I don’t know Ratchet is still great 👍 to me I maxed out my 4* Ratchet he plowed through the AM
    At the moment my group is playing Map3 lvl 31 so I guess if you mean around difficulty 100 there might be a problem if you haven’t Mastered Ratchet?

An r4 5* Ironhide can be one-shot by Bludgeon's sp1 (no bleed) at level 75. FYI.
    So what do you feel when you managed to land 200+ hits with that pillow fist ambulance, then bam, one-shot kill?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

An r4 5* Ironhide can be one-shot by Bludgeon's sp1 (no bleed) at level 75. FYI.
    So what do you feel when you managed to land 200+ hits with that pillow fist ambulance, then bam, one-shot kill?

No one has ever been hit by Bludgeon's sp1, so how could you even know this?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Bludgeon’s no problem for me bro I’ve got a 5* MV1 for him
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I have a 3* Ratchet. I don’t know how to use him in AM. :s:s

I’m still kinda sitting on the fence whether I wanna do the 26 objectives thing. Don’t really wanna waste bot chips to buy Ramjet or Ratchet.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I have a 3* Ratchet. I don’t know how to use him in AM. :s:s

I’m still kinda sitting on the fence whether I wanna do the 26 objectives thing. Don’t really wanna waste bot chips to buy Ramjet or Ratchet.

Save it. No point in going for objectives unless you have someone you really want to awaken.
    JKL wrote: »
    Save it. No point in going for objectives unless you have someone you really want to awaken.

I do... Grimlock
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited March 2019
    Not sure if its going to be 2 bots each month in the future, and I'm not in a position to do all objective for 3-bot months so I'm going for it this month...no idea who I'll use the awakening program on tho, maybe someone like scorponok or wheeljack later on
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Well well...Ratchet haters!!!

I already did Rat objective in AM last week in one round. We placed 4th in AM ranking.

Rat has his fight style, as some players are expert using wasp in AM others are pro using Rat 😉

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    NidRob wrote: »

I already did Rat objective in AM last week in one round. We placed 4th in AM ranking.

Rat has his fight style, as some players are expert using wasp in AM others are pro using Rat 😉

I'm going to assume it's an R4 5* so couldn't have been that hard ;)
    JKL wrote: »
    NidRob wrote: »

I'm going to assume it's an R4 5* so couldn't have been that hard ;)

You’re right, unduped 0 forge lvl though
    @m00nshine that’s why I’m hoping to wait till the announcement for the next month before deciding. If next month is also 2 bots, I’ll hold and get it next month. But it’s April so they may have something different planned (hopefully). So just wait and see. No hurry to buy the bots.

@NidRob I don’t hate Ratchet, just not patient enough for 100-200 hits for every fight and that’s with R4 5*. Quite a few alliance mates have done it cos they have 5* Rat. But imagine bringing in my 3* Rat, weeeeeee I may actually run out of time :s

This objective is quite inconvenient. We usually either have to lower our difficulty for a day as an alliance, or individually head out for one day, or use other bots to bring to 5% then use the featured bot to kill.
    Lol @Faithz17 you can skip AM for one week for your 3* Rat & we’ll take your place in top 3 instead 😆
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Yea, same here. went in on ratchet already, waiting on ramjet. We only got ~12 hours heads up last month on the March bots though, so we'll see how patient I can be this month, not expecting to pull the trigger until the last day or so...
    @NidRob would be nice to see new names in top 3... go for it!