Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ight im a little worried

FulMetalGrimlokFulMetalGrimlok Posts: 106
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
So I’ve spent the past 3 months absolutely grinding to build up 1,000,000 bot chips to get that 5 star bot. If the update next month completely changes the game and makes my chips obsolete, I will be more than upset. I’m certain I’m not the only one who feels like this either. I really want new content, but please keep some usability for the bot chips. I put a lot of work into amassing my stash of chips.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    They said it's a permanent upgrade so there is nothing to worry about...plus! In the anniversary im expecting either a new bot or some very good bots
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    There is nothing to worry about
    r8g6z7zhcm64.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Next month comes. Get a 5 star Hound or Sideswipe with your generic bot chips or a 5 star tactician Prime for 1,000,000 Prime chips.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Next month comes. Get a 5 star Hound or Sideswipe with your generic bot chips or a 5 star tactician Prime for 1,000,000 Prime chips.

And you earn 1 Prime chip for every defense win... with the Prime Module.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    There is nothing to worry about
    r8g6z7zhcm64.jpeg

Thanks for grabbing this @Mufc14!!

Don't worry, fellow Grimlock fan. Your chips aren't going anywhere. :sunglasses:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Thanks for grabbing this @Mufc14!!

Don't worry, fellow Grimlock fan. Your chips aren't going anywhere. :sunglasses:

And will all bots available in the store in the future be purchasable with the generic bot chips?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    That’s potentially exciting!