Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

REAL TIME Alliance Mission STATS

Hi
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ,
I've looked through the forums for help, but can't find any regarding
AM Statistics in REAL TIME for BG1/2/3.
Feel this would be a massive step, in weeding out less active players plus PLAN routes, etc, as in game chat sometimes (i lie- all times) is unreliable.

A simple alliance-based leaderboard, plus overhead map with players, nodes, routes, health, etc.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    You can already see the bot status and health of all players in all battle groups plus the players' points. Not sure how much more you need. I don't know why you'd need a leaderboard in real time, but you can see one after the AM is over in the AM history section.

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Why are you using the in-game chat instead of a messaging app?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    JKL wrote: »
    Why are you using the in-game chat instead of a messaging app?

@JKL
    Simple.
    I don't want game life to overlap REAL life.
    Messaging should at least be able to appear in notifications.
    With "AM message", "F2F Promo" or even "Stash EXPIRING".
    @Darm0k i need to see what BG2, BG3 are up to in real time.
    A simple plan view of maps, with (clickable for info) red dots representing active players.
    This would help with organisation, or helping noobs in BGs.
    Stats after are only useful for weekly reports.
    Shouldn't be too hard or take much resources.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    We've requested an overhead map many times. Your suggesting of seeing the path taken is a great add on.

The other stuff can be viewed on the bg status roster.

In the meantime, make sure an officer is in each bg. Thier job is to manage their bg and report it to the leadership.

With that said.. for those that depend on the game chat... if kabam can add a group chat just for the leaders and officers.. that will help.
    @Voltron how about an officer being able to at least assign certain members BGs, paths to take.
    I doubt any would want to sabotage their own AM.
    This is useful for those of us in different time zones.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Voltron how about an officer being able to at least assign certain members BGs, paths to take.
    I doubt any would want to sabotage their own AM.
    This is useful for those of us in different time zones.

if the question is should you guys do something of that sort..i think it helps and i believe most alliance do. BG assignment for sure. Path assignment really depends on your group and difficulty level.

if the question is for the game to have these abilities.. it would be helpful for those members that never pay attention but since we all are doing via communication..not sure this is needed.
  • I'll make it easier, let us turn around and take another lane.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’d also like to see deeper stats. Like who chewed up the most nodes and the least (so we can shame them). Or even give out mini AM awards (not rewards to be clear) but something you can be proud of. A Boss killer or Most Perfects in a round that show in your commander profile. My favorite would be a “Most Active” for the player who is pulling the BG along by not sleeping just so the AM move timer doesn’t stop at 5/5 and eating up all the thankless nodes that have no points associated with them.

More stats that foster competition and acknowledge true “team” effort. Look in any alliance that has experience. Just about all will tell you how empty the current AM player points can be and how they don’t tell the story of that reliable player who joins right away when AM starts and moves first. The player who then also opens room 2 after being assigned a float path or the middle with only 2 bots to fight. That player’s point total will very rarely crack the top score.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I’d also like to see deeper stats. Like who chewed up the most nodes and the least (so we can shame them). Or even give out mini AM awards (not rewards to be clear) but something you can be proud of. A Boss killer or Most Perfects in a round that show in your commander profile. My favorite would be a “Most Active” for the player who is pulling the BG along by not sleeping just so the AM move timer doesn’t stop at 5/5 and eating up all the thankless nodes that have no points associated with them.

More stats that foster competition and acknowledge true “team” effort. Look in any alliance that has experience. Just about all will tell you how empty the current AM player points can be and how they don’t tell the story of that reliable player who joins right away when AM starts and moves first. The player who then also opens room 2 after being assigned a float path or the middle with only 2 bots to fight. That player’s point total will very rarely crack the top score.

Maybe they should assign some basic standard points for nodes activated.
    Heck,
    At the moment, even clicking on your OWN stats gives a wonky reading.
    Health doesn't match in game reality!
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Sorry to say this but you're simply contradicting in here
    With that

If I ever receive such a notification from the in game chat, I'll block it right on the point. That's what overlaps REAL life, constant notifications, pings, that simply tells you - hey, stop doing whatever you're doing, you need to get in AM.

I think that instead of figuring out how the wheel works, you can simply use some chat platform, like Discord/Line/Viber or whatever you guys prefer. You can have the option to mute the messages and look at them when you have the time for it. It's a lot easier to organize and write, without the character limits also.

I don't think that Kabam should work on your alliance organization instead of you and your team mates. Also you have to discuss how everyone is doing in the missions, instead of looking at raw stats. Someone could just be lucky with a perfect fight and another guy could have eaten IH special 2, because of lag. That doesn't represent how the team have done trough the whole mission, so you could rearrange them.

Bottom point - find a way to communicate.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    ktomov wrote: »
    Sorry to say this but you're simply contradicting in here
    With that

If I ever receive such a notification from the in game chat, I'll block it right on the point. That's what overlaps REAL life, constant notifications, pings, that simply tells you - hey, stop doing whatever you're doing, you need to get in AM.

I believe what he's trying to say is that he shouldn't have to download other apps and waste storage space just for the sake of one game.

That is one of the main reasons why I joined his Alliance, so I won't have to worry about downloading an app.
    That and his expert diplomatic skills.
    FREE BOT CHIPS

I believe what he's trying to say is that he shouldn't have to download other apps and waste storage space just for the sake of one game.

That is one of the main reasons why I joined his Alliance, so I won't have to worry about downloading an app.
    That and his expert diplomatic skills.

that's how i understood it. calling it a contradiction is bit of a stretch.
    Thanks for clearing that up, @ScarredArachnid333 and @Voltron .

@ktomov i get some guys here are HARDCORE into breaking top 100, 50, 10 whatever, and communicate via multiple Messengers, set alarms, etc to further their winning, but i WANT NONE OF THAT.

Kabam already give us notifications regarding DAILY/4hr Crystals and Bots Are Back notifications.
    Build upon that with "You have 3 AM messages" or "5 AM DMs".
    That would help A LOT.

plus that overhead map with BG1, BG2, BG3 info.

That's all
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited March 2019
    I disable all in game notifications but I have LINE and had Telegram because I like to talk and make friends with the people I'm playing with. Don't see how it's any different from communicating on the forums to be honest.

You can mute notifications etc so it doesn't have to creep in to real life. Certainly doesn't invade mine.
    In the description, F2F is described as a beat'em up/RPG.

What kind of self respecting RPG has NO OVERHEAD MAPS.

BOO, HISS

@Kabam Vydious