Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prowl 5* dupped + Transwarp cell

Does this pairing make sense for base defense?

I’ve tried NBM, Robot Resource, T1000 and T2000 and even though I read about how great he is he doesn’t score a lot of kills for me with those mods.

Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Prowl is awesome if you use it, but is one of the easiest bots for base defense. Change him. It's not about the mods combo, but the passive AI, that's doing nothing with the melee buffs.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Ok so I shouldn’t have him on base defense at all?
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Nope. He's bonkers for base defense. Usually using Galvatron on him, no matter the mod he's sitting and doing perfect fight or getting one hit.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    No. Transwarp Cell makes your bot use heavies more often. Prowl's heavy is easy to dodge.

Prowl pairs well with Nightbird (last node), Robot Resource or SC-2000. Your Prowl not scoring a win doesn't mean he's bad. Just the opponent is good and your Prowl is not strong. I once had my full health 6000+ Cheetor one-shot (double tap + 4 hits + heavy) from a Nightbird+Prowl (9000+), which makes me scream.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited March 2019
    That’s a good point.

His special 1 is most easy dodgable skill in game, but with robo resource, it’d harder.

Actually his AI make his special 1 so easy to bait I am not sure if robo resoucec can charge him fast enough.
    (Mix master was difficult to bait)

His special 2 is undodgable I believe.
    I have never dodged it.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    That’s a good point.

His special 1 is most easy dodgable skill in game, but with robo resource, it’d harder.

I have never dodged it.

It's dodgeable. You just have to be vigilant and time your dodges right.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    That’s a good point.

I have never dodged it.

Hum....I have yet to try

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    That’s a good point.

I have never dodged it.

Hum....I have yet to try

It takes a few tries and practice, but eventually, you'll be able to dodge Prowl's SP2.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Okay are there any other bots to keep out of the base for defense that fit the description that prowl has?
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    the only place I find prowl semi useful on base D is the last defender with a nightbird, it adds a bit more evade. But saying that there are a lot of better options for your last guy as the others stated, he's easy peasy.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl on Nightbirds at the end or somewhere else on RR, as others have stated, is probably the best combo. I suppose superconductor 2000 could be ok but his sp2 is easy to dodge for most