Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New player help

Jane01Jane01 Posts: 4
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Hi I have been playing for past month or two, clearing solo missions so far and a bit of easy and medium spotlight missions, currently level 30. Is there any community chat out there that I can learn from other players? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There are 2 active Community chatrooms on Line that I'm aware of. Just post your Line ID and someone will invite you to one of these 2 rooms. As for the other room, I'm pretty sure only 2 moderators of that one can invite people.

Other than Line, there aren't any other active TFTF communities. Both the subreddit and discord server for this game are long dead
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Jane01 you could always just ask on forums.
    Beware, some have forgotten how difficult it is as a noob.
    Ask me anytime, i train guys from level 20 to 45.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Jane01 wrote: »
    Hi I have been playing for past month or two, clearing solo missions so far and a bit of easy and medium spotlight missions, currently level 30. Is there any community chat out there that I can learn from other players? Thanks in advance!

Create a line account, then pm or post your Line ID here in the forums. Someone will invite you into community chats.
  • Jane01Jane01 Posts: 4
    Hi thank you everyone! My Line ID is sarabethjane.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    There is a reasonably active Facebook group too I think.

I managed to grow a second account pretty quick although I did spend some cash. Focus on spotlights - don't worry about assembling the perfect teams or getting the perfect bots, try to become perfect with the bots you get. They all have strengths. Try and rank at least one of each class to max as a 3* and focus on levelling up and ranking up any 4* you get.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Another way to learn is go on YouTube and watch INightSkies he’s an amazing teacher he just recently posted a video for tips for beginners 😁👍
    And he’s a lot of fun to watch playing Max Map3 Alliance Missions, Master Spotlight,and ROK
  • can someone invite me to the line groups....my ID is savageroo
    Maybe someone can leave your Line ID here and I can find you? Not sure if my ID is easily searchable?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    @Jane01
    Hi, per your enquiry, add me,
    @BlackRazak in game.
    I've plenty of alliance mates also willing to lend a hand/ear.
    We don't do LINE or discord, as this interferes with real life (later on, you'll see)
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I'm actually interested by that Line group chat
    Never thought there would be one active
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Another way to learn is go on YouTube and watch INightSkies he’s an amazing teacher he just recently posted a video for tips for beginners 😁👍
    And he’s a lot of fun to watch playing Max Map3 Alliance Missions, Master Spotlight,and ROK

Totally agree with Jazz on this one. Inightskies videos are very informative.
    Celt wrote: »
    I'm actually interested by that Line group chat
    Never thought there would be one active

You can add Manthro on Line and he can add you. He’s very helpful.