Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question About the BB event.

Commanders,

It has been a time of uncertainty and war.
Our Commanders have remained loyal through some hard battles.
It is through this loyalty that you have provided us a light in our darkest hours and so we shall continue the fight.
This world has become unpredictable.
Our enemies have changed their tactics.
We must do the same.
I am Optimus Prime, calling all Commanders: It is time to join together, and fight back.

As the Second Anniversary of The Fight fast approaches, it is time to brief our Commanders on The Fight to come. 2019 will see some exciting changes, and while we are not at liberty to share the details of every skirmish or battle, here’s some information about the next few months.

At the end of March, you can look forward to some more Bumblebee goodness, where you’ll once again have the chance to obtain the elusive Bumblebee (Dark of the Moon) and Bumblebee (Generations)!

We’ll have more information for you all as we get closer to the release of 8.0, and our 2 Year Anniversary celebration!

At ease, Commanders!

So will the event be announced today at noon? Since that's usually the time AQ ends and most announcements are made
Tagged:

Comments

• Stay tuned, Cheif! We're working on it. :)
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Stay tuned, Cheif! We're working on it. :)

Stay tuned? Like when watching a show?
    h60592cv39p2.jpg
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

Wednesday and it starts on Thursday the same time spotlights begin and end?
    Did I nail it @Kabam Vydious
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    While you’re at it, do drop some information on April’s anniversary event as well, like which bots are coming up next?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    While you’re at it, do drop some information on April’s anniversary event as well, like which bots are coming up next?
    CHECK out next bot chip arenas.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

That’s right for some reason bots get put in the triple threat like leaked info lol 😂
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019

Can’t wait 😊 I’m so excited for the Bumblebee event 😁
    And the 2nd Anniversary celebration
    Really? They didn’t seem to be particularly accurate. I’m just hoping maybe for anniversary, they’d do a special like all bots on sale for bot chips.
    Really? They didn’t seem to be particularly accurate. I’m just hoping maybe for anniversary, they’d do a special like all bots on sale for bot chips.

4 out of 5 bots in these two months were leaked in the arena. So it's safe to count on it and to assume it's intentional until Kabam breaks the pattern (as usual).
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I’m still waiting for my Prime. 😒
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Darm0k wrote: »

Rodimus?
    Some confirmation would be nice instead of speculation. I can’t bring myself to use any bot chips on Ratchet or Ramjet, even the 4* versions.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »

Rodimus?

Tac Prime was in the triple threat team a couple months ago. But he didn’t show up as a featured bot the following month.
    We'll have the confirmation on the last day anyway. So I'm saving enough resource for that matter. If OGP isn't present in the next batch I'll buy Ratchet and get a random awakening program. And no, my first choice should be Ramjet but Kabam decided to not buff him, let alone fix his special combo connecting problem.
    Yeah hoping the confirmation will come earlier so have more time to react. The last time I remember waking up to the announcement and the bots were all changed already. Previously I had gotten whatever I needed to get. But this time round, I’m still holding on to my chips so hope we get more response time.
    I love Shockwave too, he overtook Mirage as my favourite tech bot.

I personally would like to see Grimlock or MV as a featured bot.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    We'll have the confirmation on the last day anyway. So I'm saving enough resource for that matter. If OGP isn't present in the next batch I'll buy Ratchet and get a random awakening program. And no, my first choice should be Ramjet but Kabam decided to not buff him, let alone fix his special combo connecting problem.

if you use his sp2 after a light attack instead of medium attack it will connect. Like Primals sp2
    Hmmm, that would be kind of interesting even tho, like iv'e said before i really dont care for the bay bots.

But what class would he be?
    Warrior like drift?

Not sure what you mean? Grimlock and MV are both brawlers. I don’t bother holding out hope for new bots. How many ways can you skin a cat? It’s like (1) projectile and (2) melee, there’s only these two ways to attack anyway.
    My question is can I get a 5* G1 bumblebee?

I got a 5* scout awakening programme and would like to use it on him, even though I have 3 other scouts I could use it on and I'm equally not as likely to get him as I didn't Christmas... I can hope in vein
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I got a 5* scout awakening programme and would like to use it on him, even though I have 3 other scouts I could use it on and I'm equally not as likely to get him as I didn't Christmas... I can hope in vein

I hope in vain that your veins are ok, bruv!
    😂
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I hope in vain that your veins are ok, bruv!
    😂

I donot Engrish alot. 😛
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

It's still not here... @Kabam Vydious

xgecynzdpc6r.gif
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

t5zr882adz5h.gif