Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to properly use flagging

Hello people! I'm here today to tell people how to properly use flagging! I'm sure many people have been flagged for no good reason! I'm here to try to stop that...now with the information...

How to properly use the spam flag:

Person-being-flagged:

I want to change my name

I want to change my name

I want to change my name

Spamming is repeating a message multiple times...and that's how to use the spam flag!

How to properly use the abuse flag:

Person: I personally prefer G1 over Beast wars but I respect your opinion

Person-being-flagged: nobody cares about your worthless opinion! Beast wars is way better!

Abuse is someone intentionally harassing or hating someone

Please note these are just examples and I made this thread because I was flagged multiple times for spam when I only posted once and also because they didn't state how to use it in the forum rules
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    spam is also a competely pointless, non constructive or off topic post.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    DaveJL wrote: »

Right! I forgot to include that
  • you made a new post to clarify what could’ve been clarified in your original thread....wow
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited March 2019
    Lots of words

Flagged
    that1guy wrote: »
    Lots of words

Flagged

XD
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

r/woooosh
  • you made a new post to clarify what could’ve been clarified in your original thread....wow

\Spamception
  • Excessive polls can be viewed as spam?

What the hell is flagged? It's get flogged. 🤣
    Please note everyone this is not for commenting this is for teaching...so please save the insults for elsewhere
    mate nobody cares. You're bitter about being flagged all the time, we get it
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Rough crowd here lol 😂
    I don’t really consider this being a thread of fun or help to F2F
    There’s always going to be trolls out there
    At work, YouTube, Chatting Websites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and F2F being one of the worst I’ve seen lol 😂 so basically everyone on this website knows when someone is trolling lol 😁
    @Kabam Vydious not sure if this thread is what I call useful for the community cause we’ve got the forum rules for this sort of thing lol
    You can erase my comment if you want 😊

P.S. lol 😂 @Kabam Vydious we were writing the same time lol 😂
  • DaveJL wrote: »

Improper use of the flagging system is actually a violation of forum rules. This is meant to indicate spam and/or abuse. Misusing it only clutters our filters and makes it harder to keep up with the actual posts that are meant to be flagged.

This was meant to help others...I'm pretty sure almost everyone has been improperly flagged!
    Another example of improper flagging is...
    Hello people! I'm here today to tell people how to properly use flagging! I'm sure many people have been flagged for no good reason! I'm here to try to stop that...now with the information...

How to properly use the spam flag:

Person-being-flagged:

I want to change my name

I want to change my name

I want to change my name

Spamming is repeating a message multiple times...and that's how to use the spam flag!

How to properly use the abuse flag:

Person: I personally prefer G1 over Beast wars but I respect your opinion

Person-being-flagged: nobody cares about your worthless opinion! Beast wars is way better!

Abuse is someone intentionally harassing or hating someone

Please note these are just examples and I made this thread because I was flagged multiple times for spam when I only posted once and also because they didn't state how to use it in the forum rules

This post! I have neither abused anyone nor spammed it was teaching others and it was s constructive post
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I wish there is a third reason to flag... stupidity. It results in wasting people’s time when they see the new comment icon, click, and realise they wasted few seconds of their life reading a pointless comment.

Improper use of the flagging system is actually a violation of forum rules. This is meant to indicate spam and/or abuse. Misusing it only clutters our filters and makes it harder to keep up with the actual posts that are meant to be flagged.

Well aware, but he is making this thread because he keeps getting flagged. No doubt some people are abusing it but also a lot of people feel that he does spam the forums and threads and it has been pointed out to him a few times.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Well aware, but he is making this thread because he keeps getting flagged. No doubt some people are abusing it but also a lot of people feel that he does spam the forums and threads and it has been pointed out to him a few times.

Hahahah a FEW times.
    In all honesty, though, @Bntyhntr3232_ , i truly admire your enthusiasm, but none of your chagrin.
    It's great you're ACTIVE and adore Transformers, but perhaps a filter is necessary on your part.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just flagged this post
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Darm0k wrote: »

r/woooosh

That's not even how that subreddit works lol. Also r/ihavereddit
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Hahahah a FEW times.
    In all honesty, though, @Bntyhntr3232_ , i truly admire your enthusiasm, but none of your chagrin.
    It's great you're ACTIVE and adore Transformers, but perhaps a filter is necessary on your part.

What filter is needed?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Darm0k wrote: »

r/woooosh

That's not even how that subreddit works lol. Also r/ihavereddit

r/everythingmustbeonleddit
This discussion has been closed.