Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4

I think now it's for real in this image, leave your opinion on it.movyxqhgmcqr.jpg

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's THE temporary challenge they've prepared.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kabam miike confirm in the other thread that this is not an AcT 4
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Why the outcry for act 4? It’s pretty much just a spotlight that doesn’t go away. Unless you’re just looking for a continuation of the story.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I'd like a continuation of the story.

I'd also like for Act 4 to begin at just a small step up from the difficulty of Act 3's end...but then scale up the difficulty VERY quickly. Chapters 3 and 4 should give most players a compelling reason to rank up their 5* bots.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Answer = Big Rewards.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Answer = Big Rewards.

I guess I can kinda see that. Forgot what I received for act 3 so had to go back and check. I think those were good items for me where I was at the time so maybe the act 4 rewards will be good for my current progress as well.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Answer = Big Rewards.

Haha, yeah, definitely that too!
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Answer = Big Rewards.

I guess I can kinda see that. Forgot what I received for act 3 so had to go back and check. I think those were good items for me where I was at the time so maybe the act 4 rewards will be good for my current progress as well.

Act 3 rewards are terrible
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    They were decent when they came out. The game has progressed beyond that.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    The bot PI in the last chapter of Act3 are about equivalent to medium difficulty spotlight.

Unless the difficulty is raised something like five or more times higher for act4, big rewards seem out of place for Act4