Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

8.0: Think about the little people!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
We're all excited and awaiting with baited (nerd) breath for 8.0.

But please, kind sirs, relay to the dev team these simple requests.

1. Optimization. A baseline SD 425 or equivalent SoC (MT6737, P10/P15/P23, RK3088) to ensure maximum compatibility.
2. Graphical settings. Because even powerhouses need a break now and there.
3. Improved ease of ORE, item disposal/usage. Why not be able to be rid/use items straight from stash?
4. Better cheat detection
5. Fixed niggles
6. Improved chat and notifications of AM/inventory/Kabam messages
7. Improved bug/error report support system
8. In game account/profile alterations

Amongst other things.
Thanks for all your efforts!

Comments

• A fast forward function for auto battle and improved load times would also be nice to make arena go by faster.

Also when the game freezes it would be cool if it could create a save state of exactly where you were in the fight instead of taking away half your health and restarting the battle with the enemy at full health.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I love this!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    And after all of that... Content
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I guarantee 8.0 will blow your expectations out the water.
    Well, it better, since 7.0 was like finding out your winning lottery ticket had expired the day prior.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well, its nice to keep hopes up about 8.0. How ever with the current lack of information and all the secrecy and the fact that they have been giving away 4* bots makes me wonder what really lies ahead. More info would be nice. But like Ultra Magnus says.
    6mz0hsd5ka2s.png

OMG! GI Joe crossover! 😏
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Well, its nice to keep hopes up about 8.0. How ever with the current lack of information and all the secrecy and the fact that they have been giving away 4* bots makes me wonder what really lies ahead. More info would be nice. But like Ultra Magnus says.
    6mz0hsd5ka2s.png

OMG! GI Joe crossover! 😏

Giving away 4* bot???
    6mz0hsd5ka2s.png

OMG! GI Joe crossover! 😏

A GI Joe crossover would ruin the game...instead of getting the bots we love like Warpath ( @PhatBoy123 ) elita1 knockout and tracks...we'd be getting humans like cobra commander snake eyes storm shadow and whoever dwayne Johnson played
    6mz0hsd5ka2s.png

OMG! GI Joe crossover! 😏

A GI Joe crossover would ruin the game...instead of getting the bots we love like Warpath ( @PhatBoy123 ) elita1 knockout and tracks...we'd be getting humans like cobra commander snake eyes storm shadow and whoever dwayne Johnson played

You do realize, if they EVER inserted GI JOE, it'd be story elements or help during an SP?
    Plus historically, this would lead to...G2 Megatron
    cx7lcoj5k0oa.jpg
    c5mmsb84vnge.jpg

PLUS his new toy has just been RELEASED
    sdsziiv16zjp.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited March 2019

Seriously?

I guess you weren’t around when this thread was kickin’

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7602/transformers-vs-gi-joe

It was just a reference to — ah, never mind. [Edit: Me saying that this one’s on me. If you have to explain your joke, it wasn’t a good one. I’ll eat it.]

Seriously?

I guess you weren’t around when this thread was kickin’

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7602/transformers-vs-gi-joe

It was just a reference to — ah, never mind. [Edit: Me saying that this one’s on me. If you have to explain your joke, it wasn’t a good one. I’ll eat it.]

Look at the bottom comment please...
    @Kabam Vydious on mobile devices, there are no options to block spammers, incessant attention grabbers or just plain verbal diarrhea.

Perhaps a censor/mute option on particular player's profiles would decrease the animosity, daftness and angst on the forums.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Speaking of 8.0, @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious ... do you have a status update of when 8.0 is going to be available? We are now at the beginning of April. My assumption is that 8.0 will be released either on Thursday, April 4 or Thursday, April 11. April 11 would be closer to the 2-year Anniversary & therefore makes sense, but the current Reforged Galvatron Mission ends this Thursday, and an update would also make sense in time to start the new Special Mission. Just curious.
  • Patience, my fellow Commanders. The Update will arrive when it is called upon.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Well, it better, since 7.0 was like finding out your winning lottery ticket had expired the day prior.

My expectations are always set to the minimum to avoid crippling disappointment @BlackRazak.
    It's rather effective

My expectations are always set to the minimum to avoid crippling disappointment @BlackRazak.
    It's rather effective

Hope for the best,
    But expect the WORST

It's rather effective

A lag, freeze and crash-free update, with configurable graphical settings, improved chat, better AM live statistical and progress view, and maybe Thundercracker.
    Oh, and balancing.
    I have an R5 Tronus, and i don't mind a more competitive field.
    (Side note: In a fight with an R4 5* Drift, i was winning, perfect, then his SP3. The final strike killed me instantly with 18K damage alone!)
    Nothing much will change withthe update
    Nothing much will change with the update
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    Nothing much will change withthe update

New AM not much but IS something.
    On to 8.1 for my suggestions, eh, @Kabam Vydious ?
    Honestly would love you guys to relay a real-time overhead map of all BGs during AMs, to the devs.
    Now needed more than ever.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited April 2019
    It needs a feature to opt out of raid, the existing system is bullsh!t.

You earn raid chips on Away Missions, and you get raided constantly and get screwed (left with sh!t).

Spending as much raid chips now; screw the raiders.

The matching system stinks too.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Patience, my fellow Commanders. The Update will arrive when it is called upon.

Well played, Kabam Vydious... and you too, Kabam Miike!!
    Mods,
    For sanity's sake...
    Why in Earth did you not include a MUTE filter for Forums.
    Chat, too.

Imagine: Long day of work, screaming kids, switch on F2F/visit F2F forums, then...
    you see the same duffus (not the Scot village) posting in all the threads/global chat, crying for attention with infantile comments and behavior.

MUTE button.

Oh yeah, live-overhead AM maps.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Mods,
    For sanity's sake...
    Why in Earth did you not include a MUTE filter for Forums.
    Chat, too.

Imagine: Long day of work, screaming kids, switch on F2F/visit F2F forums, then...
    you see the same duffus (not the Scot village) posting in all the threads/global chat, crying for attention with infantile comments and behavior.

MUTE button.

Oh yeah, live-overhead AM maps.

This option isn't available to have put into place at the moment. We're looking at what can be done but for the time being, we can recommend turning off notifications for threads you've commented on in your Profile Edit here on the forums. If there is a thread you want to keep an eye on, you can hit the little star at the top of the discussion to bookmark it. As long as you have the notifications on for bookmarked threads, it'll pop up.