Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Rebalance: Who's on the List?

Comments

• Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Dinobot has garbage specials. If his sp3 worked every time, that would go a long way.

Not only that is block needs to be looked at. Too many times I perfect block and get stuck in a combo with stuck feet. All the shield masters need that parry effect where you can create space with a perfect block. It shouldn’t just be a synergy thing. It should be stand alone.

Well seems logical, would be nice
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is 8.0 coming out early April or late april?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Early
  • Options
    GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Don't Nerf Megatronus! Just give his Counter-Bots a Huge Buff and that's it. Also give Starscream a HUGE Buff while your at it. Make the Null Rays nullify every kind of Buff in the Game (Including Buffs given by Mods). I know it's too OP, but it's better than having Megatronus Nerfed!
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Early

Great! I can barely hold my excitement
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Serious?
  • Options
    StarScream is actually quite good counter for many bots. But I like to be in melee and normal ranged shots are hard to hit enemy. Maybe do that his combo (light, light, light, med, med) would be a normal shot in 2nd and 3rd light attack, even in melee range?) that would make him unique and fun to play. And could be seen as a small-medium buff. Easy to make, great to use.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2019
    I'm so sick of Megatronus and the R/R mod. I know he's supposed to be a God but when I pit a 5/50 Megatronus or Prowl against him and he hasn't hit me and pulls an sp3 and takes 70% of my health, turns around and almost immediately hits an sp1 and finishes me off, that's too much.
  • Options
    You have 3 bots in your Raid team, why complain?
    I mean, yeah, it's probably the toughest combination on a base, but at least you have many opportunities to get better at it !

(That being said, I'm tired with this too. That's why I removed my 2 Tronus+RR from by base, a few weeks ago. Change starts with yourself...)
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike courtesy of @ScarredArachnid333 s April fools joke

4uzprvbir2vz.jpg
  • Options
    And also we are still waiting for your wheelie announcement you promised last year
  • Options
    I mean, yeah, it's probably the toughest combination on a base, but at least you have many opportunities to get better at it !

(That being said, I'm tired with this too. That's why I removed my 2 Tronus+RR from by base, a few weeks ago. Change starts with yourself...)

Yeah I don't run mine anymore either. Took him off, replaced him with Shockwave
  • Options

Yeah I don't run mine anymore either. Took him off, replaced him with Shockwave
  • Options
    Rebalance = Nerf, correct? I’d hate to see Galvatron get nerfed beyond use. He’s my favorite in-game bot, after all.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    San3Psycho wrote: »
    Rebalance = Nerf, correct? I’d hate to see Galvatron get nerfed beyond use. He’s my favorite in-game bot, after all.

Galvatron is already good.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

That’s correct. Kabam already confirmed that only Tronus is being nerfed (base stats only). The rest on the list will get varying levels of buffing.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Incorrect. Miike said only Tronus will be nerfed.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    Don't know how they would buff Galvs though. Well, if they do.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Don't know how they would buff Galvs though. Well, if they do.

They'd buff Galvs by giving him 5% moar armor rating
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Honestly the only thing i would address with tronus is the way his passive denies buffs when it activitates. Is it suppose to apply to landing bleeds aswell?

Right now if i get the debuff on my BC for instance i can't apply bleeds on Tronus. Needless to say i don't understand why applying a bleed to your target is considered gaining a buff. Maybe i read the signature wrong.

As a result of this i just got my ass handed to me by a 6k tronus who was lucky enough to get the debuff on me on cd, so no bleeds from me, leading to my 10k BC eating 2xSp3. On his defence i went ham on Tronus and he just dodged everything.
  • Options
    Piconia wrote: »
    Needless to say i don't understand why applying a bleed to your target is considered gaining a buff. Maybe i read the signature wrong.

It says prevent opponent from activating buff and applying debuff, I think.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7953/8-0-bot-rebalance-changes

I think this would be the best place to continue the discussion?

on that note: what's dazed effects (Hound's new ability).. is that confused? so he can purify confused effects?
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Voltron wrote: »
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7953/8-0-bot-rebalance-changes

on that note: what's dazed effects (Hound's new ability).. is that confused? so he can purify confused effects?

Purifies Scorponok's "Dazed" so the Precision Ammo doesn't Miss.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

thanks! that's right..it's called dazed. lol.. so this isn't a buff but a correction because that's how precision ammo is suppose to work.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

thanks! that's right..it's called dazed. lol.. so this isn't a buff but a correction because that's how precision ammo is suppose to work.

You're welcome. Not being a heavy Hound user, I presume that was the issue.
  • Options
    What kind of bullshit is that? After all of us have a decent bot weve wasted our time leveling up as a way to help us, your going to kill him and make him ****?? This update is suppose to help players? That doesnt fucking help you cocksuckers!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Megapissed wrote: »
    What kind of bullshit is that? After all of us have a decent bot weve wasted our time leveling up as a way to help us, your going to kill him and make him ****?? This update is suppose to help players? That doesnt fucking help you cocksuckers!

There are PLENTY of other decent bots.
    Why are so many people here making it sound like the game's such a slog?

I've R5'd Megatronus. Nice as a base defender, but IMHO kinda boring to use, as he's like Geese Howard.
    Or Akuma.
    With deadlier specials.

PLAY WITH OTHER BOTS.
  • Options
    From what I read, only Tact Bee and Jetfire received a decent update. Galvatron got a surprise. Others stay low tier nonetheless.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2019
    From what I read, only Tact Bee and Jetfire received a decent update. Galvatron got a surprise. Others stay low tier nonetheless.

Well, i think Sideswipe got a major upgrade, to @Manthro 's delight.
    Grindor has slightly more utility, and Galvatron won't be so lame next to Tronus any longer.
    Dinobot looks useful, too, and Hound is less of a joke.
    Mixmaster... We shall see.

Seems the biggest WINNER here is @DaveJL , patron saint of dodgy bots.
    His R5 Mixie and Skyfire now look like sound investments