Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

In need of alliance

Hey guys! I'm heavily in need of an alliance to join. I'm a good player who can dedicate about 8 hours a week to the game. I have multiple R4 4-Stars and 1 R1 5-Star and another R2 5-star. Most of them are soon going to be ranked up except for the r2 five-star. I don't use Line however, so that might mark a detriment to my case. Please, if anyone has an opening fit for me I'd be grateful to join. Thanks. Ingame: HIjacker2531

Comments

• PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Storm of steel is my alliance. There’s only six of us and we could use some help. On AM we do the hardest level of the second map.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Hijacker2531 if your interested in playing high Map2s LWM-2 is in need of one active player
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'm also looking for an alliance , will show my roster if anyone's interested.
  • Slayer wrote: »

[1 Way] is seeking for members if you are interested, reach out to @BlackRazak, @AAGZ0921, @lightningbaron; we are looking for someone to participate in AM 75%, usually map 3.01 to 3.05 and at least level 30. :)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hey guys! I'm heavily in need of an alliance to join. I'm a good player who can dedicate about 8 hours a week to the game. I have multiple R4 4-Stars and 1 R1 5-Star and another R2 5-star. Most of them are soon going to be ranked up except for the r2 five-star. I don't use Line however, so that might mark a detriment to my case. Please, if anyone has an opening fit for me I'd be grateful to join. Thanks. Ingame: HIjacker2531

Sent you an invite, mate, if interested
    Slayer wrote: »

Also sent you an invite, bruv

Shoot, different venom. Add me at @BlackRazak , plz, if interested
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Shoot, different venom. Add me at @BlackRazak , plz, if interested

Lol will definitely love to work with you hahah

I was actually looking for some higher AM ally but your's will be an exception haha 😉