Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

That it?

So you have had a year to work on NEW stuff and this is it? I really hope this is not it jrwcfepkzdzi.png

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Arpil Fools. It's basically what they told us would be coming, so, not sure what else you were looking for.
  • Arpil Fools. It's basically what they told us would be coming, so, not sure what else you were looking for.
    my expectations were a bit high it is kabam after all

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    sigh*
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hopefully they have an Anniversary Gold boost AND Energon boost!!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited April 2019
    pqfif34ico4o.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    The challenge mentioned in the picture is the on going bumblebee event or is that something which will be revealed later??
  • Slayer wrote: »
    The challenge mentioned in the picture is the on going bumblebee event or is that something which will be revealed later??
    Something else. Something much more else.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited April 2019
    my expectations were a bit high it is kabam after all

You haven’t learned yet?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »

Does it involve the silhouette that is "definitely not thundercracker" @Kabam Miike ?
    And is it called; Starscreams' new brigade?
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    We finally get something completely new (well, I hope it is) AND a revamped AM, but there is always someone that must complain that it's not enough. Sigh..
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

MOAR cryptic messages from yours truly!!! Mister Miike
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2019
    Pansies.
    Over indulged, i tell ya.

Complainers STILL naysaying bad things to be swatted, put in a cell with only a copy of Transformers on Commodore 64.

527xt9ov099y.jpg

We're getting balanced bots, new events, new AM, new bosses, with more in the pipeline. And presumably new bots.
    Still not enough.

Talk about ungrateful

And @Bntyhntr3232_ , YOURS TRULY means yourself. Not some other guy.
    hydbes1hgyfq.png

BlackRazak wrote: »
    We're getting balanced bots, new events, new AM, new bosses, with more in the pipeline. And presumably new bots.
    Still not enough.

Well, the new event I think is just a one time thing. New bots as in the current bots are getting “balanced?” Nothing in the changelog about new bots being added.

Honestly, I was hoping for a new game mode. It’s still just raids, arenas, solo missions (even the temp event is a solo mission), and AM (albeit with new maps/bosses).

😂
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited April 2019

Sounds suspicious but I’m exited
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Pansies.
    Over indulged, i tell ya.

Complainers STILL naysaying bad things to be swatted, put in a cell with only a copy of Transformers on Commodore 64.

527xt9ov099y.jpg

Still not enough.

Talk about ungrateful

hydbes1hgyfq.png

Hmm does it? Never knew...and I don't remember them teaching how to use words in school
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    SO has a list been put out with all of the specific changes to the bots that got Rebalanced. I just saw the change log and all it had was the names of the bots.

Yes, go look.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Technically they've only had 4 month to create new things, before January they were still making new bots and spotlights monthly.
  • JKL wrote: »
    SO has a list been put out with all of the specific changes to the bots that got Rebalanced. I just saw the change log and all it had was the names of the bots.

Yes, go look.

What thread is it under?

It's right here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7953/8-0-bot-rebalance-changes#latest

:)
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Why not like WoW or every other game where news would be released months before it is even released

Building hype might sound fun, but you better make make the hype materialized
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Why not like WoW or every other game where news would be released months before it is even released

Because this isnt WoW of course.
    小龙女 wrote: »

They learnt that lesson with the 7.0 release.