Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Calendar Dilemma

ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
The calandar's exclusive Bot this month is Jetfire and while that may seem normal, it does make me questionable about future calendars. Jetfire was the last bot this game released. With that, what are the calendars gonna do beyond this point? Will we have 4-Star repeats of older Bots? Or will monthly Calendar Bots just stop entirely?

Comments

• The calandar's exclusive Bot this month is Jetfire and while that may seem normal, it does make me questionable about future calendars. Jetfire was the last bot this game released. With that, what are the calendars gonna do beyond this point? Will we have 4-Star repeats of older Bots? Or will monthly Bots just stop entirely?

I fear that if we can repeat older spotlight missions, there is nothing preventing us from receiving a repeat free bot of the month. Or maybe they'll give out free five stars. One of my suggestions is more realistic than the other.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    The calandar's exclusive Bot this month is Jetfire and while that may seem normal, it does make me questionable about future calendars. Jetfire was the last bot this game released. With that, what are the calendars gonna do beyond this point? Will we have 4-Star repeats of older Bots? Or will monthly Bots just stop entirely?

I fear that if we can repeat older spotlight missions, there is nothing preventing us from receiving a repeat free bot of the month. Or maybe they'll give out free five stars. One of my suggestions is more realistic than the other.

5 Star Bots on the Calendar would be a dream come true. But most dreams don't become a reality.

If they repeat older bots, I wonder if this has anything to do with Kickback being in the arenas?
  • 5* is becoming the norm. As someone that has been playing about 6-7 months, I don't mind the free 4* as it is an awakening in some cases and new in some case.

Chances are, it'll be recycle unless Kabam decides to throw in 5* bots into the calendar.

Aside from that we're only getting two days of 5* shards since April is 30 days. Somehow we get screwed by the calendar. :lol:

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    5* is becoming the norm. As someone that has been playing about 6-7 months, I don't mind the free 4* as it is an awakening in some cases and new in some case.

Chances are, it'll be recycle unless Kabam decides to throw in 5* bots into the calendar.

Aside from that we're only getting two days of 5* shards since April is 30 days. Somehow we get screwed by the calendar. :lol:

Umm check the OTHER calendar, bruv.
    It's there!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    The calandar's exclusive Bot this month is Jetfire and while that may seem normal, it does make me questionable about future calendars. Jetfire was the last bot this game released. With that, what are the calendars gonna do beyond this point? Will we have 4-Star repeats of older Bots? Or will monthly Calendar Bots just stop entirely?

I can think of one or two existing bots they can put on the calendar as a 4* bot in May... like, say a G1 Bumblebee... or maybe a 4* version of the S-1000 Sharkticon...
  • Or maybe just give 100,000 Bot chips, or a 4* bot crystal?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I guess we'll get a special crystal containing 3-2x 4* bots