Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is your favorate bot to use to fight

Just a discussion too talk about who your favorite bot to use is

For me, it’s Jackie.

s2gna82uibav.png

Comments

• Me jumping into every fight with my favorite:

giphy.gif
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Me jumping into every fight with my favorite:

giphy.gif

So... you get your butt kicked a lot? :smiley:
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    MOTORMASTER.
    So simple, so good.
    Punches FAR above his class, and is a viable counter to many a Demo, Tech, Scout and even Tact.
    Hits HARD, just master sidestep and you're golden... Unless it's fighting CYCLONUS.
    y4b7q8j11ldh.png
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

giphy.gif

I thought that was already clear with the GIF.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

giphy.gif

You did, we just needed confirmation that’s what you meant
  • Favorite Bot would be Kickback. His power blocks are amazing, and if you save right to the point where you're almost at sp3, you can use sp2 to inflict multiple power blocks, and then hit with the sp1 to inflict up to almost 8 or 9 shocks. He's insanely fragile however, so he might be best referred to as a sort of one-edged sword - Cuts very deep, but bends easily.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Favorite Bot would be Kickback. His power blocks are amazing, and if you save right to the point where you're almost at sp3, you can use sp2 to inflict multiple power blocks, and then hit with the sp1 to inflict up to almost 8 or 9 shocks. He's insanely fragile however, so he might be best referred to as a sort of one-edged sword - Cuts very deep, but bends easily.

....And when i shave this morning, I'll rename all my razors Kickback. Thanks man.

But yes, Kickback is awesome, unless you're up against AI controlled Grindor/Primal.
    OUCH
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited April 2019
    This is a hard decision I love so many
    It’s a toss up between G1 Bumblebee, G1 Prime, Wheeljack, Grimlock, MV1 Optimus, and Megatronus I guess lol these are my most used bots 😊
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    It’s a tough call because I can call a bot from any class with a PI rating well over 3000, and I love Tech bots, such as Nanojack, Ratchet, & Rhinox. But my favorite bot to use is also the first 4* bot I ever got. The Master of Bleed is not just a Scout killer, he is my go-to bot against duped Nanojacks in Raids. He is one of only 4 Max’d 4* Bots I have. I may have stronger bots, but I will always have a soft spot for this guy...

a603i77thqzw.png
    Windblade is my favourite. From the animations to the speed to the abilities, she's just so smooth to play and so dangerous when you know her.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited April 2019
    em7q7m1zrfer.png
    Jetfire is mine
    edited April 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »
    em7q7m1zrfer.png
    Jetfire is mine

Dayum. Thats a big Jet.

I do enjoy using Jetfire in Arena though. He is a fun bot. Cant wait to try Jetfire 2.0
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    edited April 2019

giphy.gif
    Wow. I think I have a crush on you now @Kabam Vydious

SkBirdman wrote: »

giphy.gif

Yep. Sealed the deal. Best posts ever. You’re the KING @Kabam Vydious
    😍😍🥰😍😍

• TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Prowl is my favorite. WJ, MV1, and G1 Bee are right up there as well. Really starting to like OG Prime too... maybe a 5S version on Thursday? 🙏
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Duped Motormaster is my favorite bot to use.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Galvatron.
  • Me jumping into every fight with my favorite:

giphy.gif

Now I see where SP2 comes from. :) I always thought Grimlock may have been copying some wrestling move. 🤣

On the topic of the thread, Motormaster is my goto bot at the moment.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I’d have to go with Drift, hes just so smooth and that sword just cuts through everyone. Love stacking up the bleeds. Sadly a 5* still eludes me but I’ve got that warrior awakening just waiting for that fruitful day.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    For me: Prowl.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Warpath
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Has to be jazz init, my best is galvatron but he can be a bit tricky sometimes jazz is smooth
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    [Some 5/50 5 star Jetfire image]
    Jetfire is mine

Yeah, I think he’s my favorite to play with as well. Reflecting basic and heavy ranged back at the AI. Also, when paired with Starscream, stunning the AI out of a special is great too (unfortunately, this is going away).

However, I don’t use him in anything outside of the arenas. 😏
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

giphy.gif

Now I see where SP2 comes from. :) I always thought Grimlock may have been copying some wrestling move. 🤣

On the topic of the thread, Motormaster is my goto bot at the moment.

Grimlock uses that sp2 type move a few times in RiD series!
  • Mine is galvatron vljquxwf4si2.png
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I personally like Movieverse Megatron...

ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!
  • Either mv1, og prime
    Jetfire, or hound
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Ironhide
  • Cheetor.
  • I’m gonna go against the grain here. Mirage.

Power drain on ranged after sp1, chain stun sp2, amp up the damage output after sp3.... he’s got a good arsenal. Ok he can’t heal, he might not be the no1 for rok, but mirage is my fave to play.

Shockwave, primal or g1 megs for most efficient though. They’re top of the pile as far as efficiency goes. But mirage is just so much fun.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Ironhide

im offended