Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rules Update/Additions!

Hey Commanders!

After a quick chat with Miike we wanted to update the rules on the forums a bit to either clarify existing ones OR to add pieces that we felt needed to be written down for viewing. These aren't shocking new rules that will change the way of things here but will help to hold as reminders to what is acceptable or not acceptable behavior here on the forums.

Thanks, everyone!
Tagged:

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I saw that...I'll Express my thoughts after I read it again XD
    17 LOVE IT!

18 Great

19 Hilarious but unnecessary
  • Ginja wrote: »
    This is a place to express ourselves about the game to you developers and you are taking that away by rules, a forum is suppose to have that communication between us so you can understand us what we would like to see. Also any news coming tomorrow?

We aren't taking away your ability to discuss/share things with us. That was never our intent and not something we'll ever do. We are still here and always will be, but it is important to note that this is a place of community discussion and not a direct one-on-one support system.
  • 17 LOVE IT!

18 Great

OOPS. You right. I removed 19-- that doesn't need to be here.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Did you delete the whole list by accident? Or am I just dense? lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    17 LOVE IT!

That’s regarding in-game situations. Posting a question when it’s been answered in the original post, in other multiple posts, or in the post right before is still fair game.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

That’s regarding in-game situations. Posting a question when it’s been answered in the original post, in other multiple posts, or in the post right before is still fair game.

You need to still be respectful at all times on the forums. This should go without needing to be said.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Darm0k wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

You need to still be respectful at all times on the forums. This should go without needing to be said.

I assume this means I can't roast people if they're being hostile, yes?
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

If someone is being hostile/rude/inconsiderate towards you or others or even in general, please let one of us know immediately. We want to keep this place as safe and fun for everyone.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Those are excellent rules to follow hopefully I can finally read and post comments without being attacked by spammers lol
  • About rule #14, about calling out other players; calling them out for cheating without proof is one thing. Is it wrong to call out players that are in alliance and does not contribute to the alliance? Chances are that player is a freeloader, gets kicked, joins another alliance. Officers of other alliances should have the right to know who on their alliance are deadbeats. On certain hardware sites, there may be a forum dedicated to bad traders/sellers. A thread calling out deadbeat players is identical to a bad traders/sellers thread.

From my perspective, I keep AM stats, I know how many AMs a member missed, etc.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The 10 commandments of the TFTF forum:

1. Do not talk about global chat
    2. Do NOT talk about global chat
    3. Keep the change, ya filthy animal
    4. Manthro is always right
    5. Manthro is only wrong when he says so
    6. Warpath is a sexy fembot, now you know
    7. If a spammer is banned, 2 shall rise to take his place
    8. CAPS LOCK WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB
    9. Never hope. Hope is a lie
    10. All animals are filthy, no exceptions
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

If someone is being hostile/rude/inconsiderate towards you or others or even in general, please let one of us know immediately. We want to keep this place as safe and fun for everyone.
    I did that & got warning.

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    17 LOVE IT!

18 Great

New rule 19: tell me what the old rule 19 was, please lmao
    Kitten wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

18 Great

It was the following

Do not ask for free stuff

(Me thinking when I read that)

Obviously don't ask for free stuff! They give it anyway!
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    The 10 commandments of the TFTF forum:

1. Do not talk about global chat
    2. Do NOT talk about global chat
    3. Keep the change, ya filthy animal
    4. Manthro is always right
    5. Manthro is only wrong when he says so
    6. Warpath is a sexy fembot, now you know
    7. If a spammer is banned, 2 shall rise to take his place
    8. CAPS LOCK WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB
    9. Never hope. Hope is a lie
    10. All animals are filthy, no exceptions

I got most of those references
    17 LOVE IT!

Already knew that...NEXT!
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

Awesome...you're probably gonna get tagged 16 more times a day lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »
    17 LOVE IT!

18 Great

It was the following

Do not ask for free stuff

(Me thinking when I read that)

Obviously don't ask for free stuff! They give it anyway!

Better change it to “Do not ask for trading, rank-down tickets, free energon haxx”
  • About rule #14, about calling out other players; calling them out for cheating without proof is one thing. Is it wrong to call out players that are in alliance and does not contribute to the alliance? Chances are that player is a freeloader, gets kicked, joins another alliance. Officers of other alliances should have the right to know who on their alliance are deadbeats. On certain hardware sites, there may be a forum dedicated to bad traders/sellers. A thread calling out deadbeat players is identical to a bad traders/sellers thread.

From my perspective, I keep AM stats, I know how many AMs a member missed, etc.

Where I understand your concern and thoughts on this, we still have to say no.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    I did that & got warning.

In instances where you reach out to tell us someone is doing something and you have, in turn, also said things back to the other-- both can receive warnings for what behavior was placed on this forum.