Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Help bug stops me seeing new crystal deal for reckless driving

ContinuityContinuity Posts: 8
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Any ideas I see the update saying 2 chances 4 prowl 4 for hot rod however when I go to the enegon sales it is not visible

Samsung s7 latest O.S.

Tagged:

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Force close the game and restart.
  • I have forced close restarted app all I see is the alpha daily deal
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Happening to me as well. I'm using Android. All I'm seeing is the Alpha deal. Couldn't see the 925 emerging deal yesterday, either.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Also happening with me too. I have LG Stylo 2 w/latest updates installed. I get the message about it but also can only see the alpha deal (today) and the regular energon sales. And I've tried closest the game and restarting as well as restarting my phone, no luck.

I also could not see that energon sale yesterday, but I didn't report that since I didn't know if it was a glitch or if it just didn't show up because I purchased the same energon deal earlier this month.
  • I am having similar issues. I could see the 925 deal, but I can't see the Reckless Driving deal at all.

I also force-closed the app and restarted, but still no Reckless Driving deal. Only the usual Energon bundles + Optimus Prime MV1 Bundle.

I am using Galaxy S8+ with all updates installed.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Galaxy android here and I can access the advertised wreck less driving deal
  • GJonesGJones Posts: 14
    I also cant/didnt recieve the option of buying the Reckless driving bundle or the 925 energon deal but have the notifications for them!!uryc7veajcpl.png
    ywvwhpszo55q.png
    0qcr92hh1wd5.png
    I checked yesterday and today still nothing but daily deals are showing up fine 83qk5ldu0vob.png
    @Kabam Miike any help Here!??
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Was I not offered the 925 energy deal because I bought the last one? I was going to buy it again as I liked the deal. The last one expires in a few days for me :/
  • Thanks everyone for the report, I have sent this up to the team for review. Also please be sure that your game has been updated to the latest version
    Still have yet to see new Energon deal reckless driving deal popped up in store then when i got off work it was gone