Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Um, no relics?

Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

So, I've been around since Jazz was about to go into Tantrum (around the one-year anniversary) and I didn't receive any relic rewards for being in the game for a year? Am I ineligible for these rewards and if so, how?

I await your response.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    If you started after April 5th you get nothing. Must have started April 5th of last year or before to get a relic
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Yup. Same as me. I'm playing since the middle/late May the last year, (Jazz to Tantrum period) and I guess we don't qualify for relics.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    ktomov wrote: »
    Yup. Same as me. I'm playing since the middle/late May the last year, (Jazz to Tantrum period) and I guess we don't qualify for relics.

I got a relic as I've been playing since 2018 january... Jazz came after that
  • Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

So, I've been around since Jazz was about to go into Tantrum (around the one-year anniversary) and I didn't receive any relic rewards for being in the game for a year? Am I ineligible for these rewards and if so, how?

I await your response.

Don't feel bad. I played with the original six bosses at the beginner and got nothing. Sometimes we just take Ls in life. (Well, I stopped playing for about 5 months though for a period, so...)
  • Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I await your response.

Don't feel bad. I played with the original six bosses at the beginner and got nothing. Sometimes we just take Ls in life. (Well, I stopped playing for about 5 months though for a period, so...)

No it's all good. Just updated and got the Gold Bee relic
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    I've been playing since May 2017, and haven't gotten a thing. Well, I did get the xp and gold boost, but, WTH, MAN!?
    And, yes: I updated today.