Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is your favorate bot to use to fight

2»

Comments

• Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
    edited April 2019
    Let me just do mine by class:
    Demo: Galvatron
    Tactician: Megatron (G1)
    Brawler: Tantrum
    Warrior: Hound or Scropinok (Mostly him)
    Scout: Jazz, Cheetor or Bumblebee (G1)
    Tech: Shockwave (Mostly him), Wheeljack or Soundwave
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    My newly acquired, nearly rank 3 and possibly rank 4 5* 🐝
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’m really liking thundercracker, his block is wicked
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Ironhide

im offended

Kappa. Do you hate drift or prowl more? I think you duped them multiple times. Also ironhide is pretty fun
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    How do you get a 4* thundercracker? The missions only give you the option of a 2,3,5 star
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    How do you get a 4* thundercracker? The missions only give you the option of a 2,3,5 star

Wrong thread, and Thunderstruck, and there’s no 5 star Thundercracker.
    Where can I get the weed you’re smoking
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    My preferred Bot is Hot Rod. He's super adaptable, and can hold down a lot of situations on his own, be it preventing speedy Bots from evading or stacking up constant Crits against Tanks. He also suits my semi-ninja playstyle.
  • RC23842RC23842 Posts: 7
    Scorponok!!! Drop that heavy sting.....
    and Primal!! Spam that heavy......
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    God...I know I said ROTF Megatron is my favorite but...Scorponok is kinda growing on me
  • Real_BotReal_Bot Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    Logic Dictates that a body full of tightly packed circuits and microchips will fry when exposed to a sufficient shock, like shockwave's blaster.
  • Scout: Prowl/ Kickback
    Warrior: Hot Rod/ Bludgeon
    Demo: Ironhide/ Mixmaster
    Brawler: Optimus Primal/ Grindor
    Tech: Shockwave/ Soundwave
    Tactician: G1 Megs/ Starscream

Keep in mind that this is purely my choice, and I've chosen Bots based on how much fun I have using them.
  • Galvatron: So satisfying to pull off an SP2 and SP3 with Dark Burn. Really like how his combat style switches between Physical and Energy attacks. His fighting animations are great as well.

Primal: Basically the best defense: Crit Resistance, Healing, and Purification, he's got it all. Not only can he take alot damage, he can deal alot of it as well with all those Melee buffs. Also, his fighting animations are beatiful.

Shockwave: Watching the Opponent's Power dwindle away is one of the most satisfying things in the world.

Scorponok: Great damage, Venom Backfire has various effects and I love every one of them. Daze is great, and it's even better when the Opponent's Specials miss. And his fighting animations are beautiful.

Bludgeon: I don't know why, but for some reason, he just seems so smooth to play compared to everyone else. He's light as a feather, but hits like a tank.

Cheetor: Those SP1's man... They can deal so much damage and it's possibly one of the best Debuff combos in the game. The little boosts of power are great, as it has saved my skin a few times. And the evade actually leaves a great opening agaisnt heavy ranged Opponents.

Man, I can go on forever. But, I'll just create a list of the rest to save all the time and trouble:
    •Megatron G1
    •OP G1
    •Barricade
    •Prowl
    •Rhinox
    •Waspinator
    •Mirage
    •Mv1
  • JojodethJojodeth Posts: 3
    Sideswipe I like his quick attacks
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited April 2019
    Hard to say. Probs Jazz, but I don’t have a really high level version of him.

Starscream is nice too, but his SP3 needs some work.
    JKIN wrote: »
    Hard to say. Probs Jazz, but I don’t have a really high level version of him.

Starscream is nice too, but his SP3 needs some work.

Yesssss jazz :-)
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    eve2ctgi6oy2.png

Can I just say Mirage? (Don't make fun of my lack of five star...)

I love using Mirage because I special three to build up attack buffs, special two to stun, and a special one to delete any power they got. Such a good combo and Mirage is honestly left underrated and underused.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    eve2ctgi6oy2.png

I love using Mirage because I special three to build up attack buffs, special two to stun, and a special one to delete any power they got. Such a good combo and Mirage is honestly left underrated and underused.

kse0yemjrie7.png
  • Primal
  • My favorite bots are definitely the BW team, but above all, I have to say Cheetor
    m1zguptmrpp1.png
  • eve2ctgi6oy2.png

I mentioned this somewhere. The utility he offers is amazing. He’s one tech I’d love to get, but recently settled for soundwave. Not complaining, but mirage is excellent
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    eve2ctgi6oy2.png

I mentioned this somewhere. The utility he offers is amazing. He’s one tech I’d love to get, but recently settled for soundwave. Not complaining, but mirage is excellent

Back when I used 2*s mirage was my go-to and when I got a 4* of him I was unbelievably happy
    eve2ctgi6oy2.png

Back when I used 2*s mirage was my go-to and when I got a 4* of him I was unbelievably happy

Haha same man