Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock Card

Hooooo man what a good purchase. Got enough shards to open the first crystal last night, 4* Grimlock. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Anyone else get lucky and pull a Grimlock, even a 3*?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Nope. Opened mine and decided I'm gonna stack the rest of the shards for a big pull once I collect as many as I can
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I pulled a 2 star Bumblebee. My luck apparently ran out after getting Hot Rod, nothing but 2 stars on 7 tries for Megatron and now this
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Big congrats, those are the moments we play for :)
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I pulled a 2* Rhinox...somewhat offset by a 3* Megatron from 4 crystals
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No, I'm not lucky with crystals

Btw congrats m8!
  • 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    Hooooo man what a good purchase. Got enough shards to open the first crystal last night, 4* Grimlock. FEELS GOOD MAN.

I get enough shards tonight! I hope l get as lucky as you!! Pray for me yall =)

• 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    Nobody prayed...l got a 2* =***(
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I prayed and God said I will give you a 2* to teach you patience... and I got a 2*
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Relax... I bet most drew a 2* crap that existed in the Daily Crystal anyway
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I don't think anyone pulled a Grimlock to be honest. It might even be a scam like for the crystals that were supposed to have 4* and didn't...
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited July 2017
    Peyote wrote: »
    I don't think anyone pulled a Grimlock to be honest. It might even be a scam like for the crystals that were supposed to have 4* and didn't...

Actually, one of my lucky mate just pulled Grimlock, but only a 3*

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited July 2017
    got a 2* dupe arcee zzz
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    pic of your 4* Grimlock or it didn't happen.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Very nice dread. You lucky lucky man.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Hes in there 4 sure
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Behold my Grimlock that won't see Rank 2 for ages:

1jpa8xkbewxv.png
    I'm extremely jealous with 4* SW and GL :D
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Bummer. And here I have 2 alphas but not willing to upgrade any bot yet lol. Congrats on your 4* grimlock =)
  • didn't the card say win a 3* or 4* grimlock? not a chance at one
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    No, only a chance. The second crystal gave me a 2* Ironhide I think. You get a free 2* Grimlock guaranteed and then 2 special Grimlock crystals with chances to win 3 or 4 star.
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    I got one as well, more specifically, a 4* grimlock.

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Question, if I save those cards, can they be combined with other bot cards? I got diddly squat for the grimlock cards and now I'm considering not spending the ones for Shockwave. But rather wait until I have enough for 10 or 20 draws. Is that possible?