Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: Forged to Fight - In-Game Feature Suggestion Thread

JKINJKIN Posts: 514
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
This is another one of my ideas for suggestion threads.

My suggestion: Can there be some kind of reward for people who save up crystals? Like +0.1% chance of getting a 3* from a stack of PBCs when you open a PBC from that stack, or +1% rewards per arena crystal open from a stack?

By stack I mean when you back out from the crystal opening screen you lose those extra multipliers.

This feature would really help some people like me who save up 100 PBC crystals before opening all of them, or wait until the next bot releases (which is not going to happen anytime soon, so...).

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    No one noticed this thread.

:neutral:
  • JKIN wrote: »
    No one noticed this thread.

:neutral:

Kkkkkkk not ideas
  • Maybe they could have alliances choose their alligence. Alligences would be the 4 main factions in the game and each one gives all alliance member a permanent bonus. Also, a member''s base would change depending on what Faction your alliance is in. For example:

Autobot Alliance = The Ark on Player''s base.
    Decepticon Alliance = The Nemesis on Player''s base.
    Maximal Alliance = The Axalon on Player''s base.
    Predacon Alliance = The Darksyde on Player''s base.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Maybe they could have alliances choose their alligence. Alligences would be the 4 main factions in the game and each one gives all alliance member a permanent bonus. Also, a member''s base would change depending on what Faction your alliance is in. For example:

I can see how this could work really well and how it could end very badly.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    Maybe they could have alliances choose their alligence. Alligences would be the 4 main factions in the game and each one gives all alliance member a permanent bonus. Also, a member''s base would change depending on what Faction your alliance is in. For example:

I can see how this could work really well and how it could end very badly.

Yeah, it'll probably glitch and show a giant blue screen
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    (Sorry for reviving old threads)

I'd LOVE a training match...so you can test out bots and train against bots you obviously only be able to pick bots you have but it'd be fun!

And there is no energy needed!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Trade, so I can start making 70 alternative accounts