Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Top whales and ninjas deserve a new challenge!

KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Though I definitely don’t belong in any of those two categories I do think that the top players need a new challenge, after watching @Synthwave ‘s Thunderstruck video I have to agree with players being able to conquer alliance missions where bots ratings exceed 30,000 they must find master very boring with their wicked r5 5*s

I suggest some kind of legendary spotlight mode, where you can get like full 5* crystals, T4 class sparks, and other cool stuff and most importantly a challenge, as difficult as am level 80-100. That would be sick Kabaam
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If they don't want to design any new mode, they can very well scale the rewards for the existing spotlight/arena/raid taking into consideration the perfect rate, the remaining health, the max combo count etc.
  • I also reckon a new difficulty in spotlights will be good as well
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited April 2019
    Well unfortunately that's the problem with getting too greedy with these types of games. People should learn how to pace them selves and curve their spending habits. Its not a race or a contest to see who can finish all the content first or who can have the most maxed out bots. It creates a huge gap in between casual players and people who have borderline gambling habits and blindly spend tons of money on a mobile game.

Unfortunately until these types of so called "Micro transactions" are legally regulated that won't happen and people will keep spending absurd amounts of money on these games and finding themselves with no more content and get bored with it quick. These types of games are supposed to be a quick play type of game but unfortunately they seem to be getting somewhat out of hand for some folks.

I’m talking about ninjas too besides I think whales deserve it too cuz they do help support the game
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I also reckon a new difficulty in spotlights will be good as well

Yes with T4C please and 5* bot shards pretty please
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just give them map 4 and increase the dificulty of spotlight missions, Easy, Medium and Hard missions are too ridiculously easy nowadays due to noobs getting Kabam CEO-tier crystal pulls. Just the 5* bots from Master to Expert and give the whales an ROK-level spotlight difficulty with bots having 8x the stats of a r5 5* bot. I'm pretty sure none of them would complain about the "cash-grab" mods.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    ...increase the difficulty of spotlight missions...
    PLEASE don't do this. If the difficulty of the Master spotlight keeps pace with the top players, the rest of us will never reach that achievement.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    That's the point. By the time your able to tackle the next difficulty easily there should already be a new one higher to strive for
  • Couldn't agree more with this post... seriously need a ultra higher diff spotlight... The 5* max forged team can even now autofight most of the master spotlight honestly 😅
  • We hear you. We know that there are many of you that have great, strong Bot rosters, and need something to play with them in. This is one of the reasons we chose to focus on increasing the Difficulty of Alliance Missions first, since this is recurring content that needed a Difficulty boost for you all.

But, like I said, we chose to focus on that first... Don't have anything to announce at this time, but as soon as we do, we'll let you all know!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    We hear you. We know that there are many of you that have great, strong Bot rosters, and need something to play with them in. This is one of the reasons we chose to focus on increasing the Difficulty of Alliance Missions first, since this is recurring content that needed a Difficulty boost for you all.

But, like I said, we chose to focus on that first... Don't have anything to announce at this time, but as soon as we do, we'll let you all know!

That must mean something is coming soon
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    We hear you. We know that there are many of you that have great, strong Bot rosters, and need something to play with them in. This is one of the reasons we chose to focus on increasing the Difficulty of Alliance Missions first, since this is recurring content that needed a Difficulty boost for you all.

Thanks for replying, but don’t forget. Am doesn’t have to be the only difficult game mode ;) New spotlight difficulty means people will have to rank up more bots to R4 and beyond.