Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got ‘em

Comments

• Great Job!
    2e3297gdaydq.gif
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Nice. Very Nice.
    I decided a week ago, when I just managed to crawl past the 450,000 bot chip mark, after months of saving, that 5* was waaaaay out of my reach by the end of the month. So I got 4* instead.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I didn't think I'd have enough chips for one of them, but I did and haven't bought any since I'd like to see next month's options
  • Gungnir wrote: »
    Nice. Very Nice.
    I decided a week ago, when I just managed to crawl past the 450,000 bot chip mark, after months of saving, that 5* was waaaaay out of my reach by the end of the month. So I got 4* instead.

I’ve been saving these since they introduced them hoping that I capsule snag a Grimlock but then when they hit me with G1 Optimus I knew I had to get him
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I didn't think I'd have enough chips for one of them, but I did and haven't bought any since I'd like to see next month's options

G1 Optimus is godly so I’d like to see who the add. If it’s Megatronus I’m gonna flip my s**t because it took 6 months of saving
  • Gungnir wrote: »
    Nice. Very Nice.

I’ve been saving these since they introduced them hoping that I capsule snag a Grimlock but then when they hit me with G1 Optimus I knew I had to get him

I admire your tenacity, as I know I wouldn't be able to grind to 1 Million in 6 months. Wow!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Well done on finally getting the 5* OGP.

The best part about getting him this month? 100000 free bot chips.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

G1 Optimus is godly so I’d like to see who the add. If it’s Megatronus I’m gonna flip my s**t because it took 6 months of saving

Well funnily enough @FulMetalGrimlok I'm hoping Megatronus isn't available next month becuase I've used all my T3 demos on mv Megatron, for better or for worse 😁
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Well done on finally getting the 5* OGP.

The best part about getting him this month? 100000 free bot chips.

Exactly
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Well funnily enough @FulMetalGrimlok I'm hoping Megatronus isn't available next month becuase I've used all my T3 demos on mv Megatron, for better or for worse 😁

I used mine on my 4 star Megatronus so I’m also out of luck
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I did the same.

Now he is the best bot on my roster.

I used to struggle with brawlers especially primal. Now I own primal anytime. Beat him back into monkeys :) oh and grindor too, best tank in game? Forget about it, OP will own him.

Best part is? You don’t need to dupe him.
  • Congrats on getting him!!!