Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Recruitment: help needed

I’m the leader of the Alliance “Wardens of Iacon” and I desperately need some higher level members for alliance missions. I only have two other members that play regularly and they’re low level. I really want to start participating in AMs so I can start getting more stuff but I can’t possibly do it alone. Anybody willing to join?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Good luck buddy.
    Keep at it.
    Too many noobs thinking they're above their station.
    Best go for ANY level players with the RIGHT ATTITUDE.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Good luck buddy.
    Keep at it.

The funny thing is
    The few that are in my alliance are people that I actually know in person that I got into the game and recruited
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Good luck buddy.
    Keep at it.

The funny thing is
    The few that are in my alliance are people that I actually know in person that I got into the game and recruited

I'd give you a hand if i could @FulMetalGrimlok, but alas I've to help out my alliance with 8 active guys and one entitled twunt.
    Hoping for the best for your AM.
    Good luck buddy.
    Keep at it.

The funny thing is

I'd give you a hand if i could @FulMetalGrimlok, but alas I've to help out my alliance with 8 active guys and one entitled twunt.
    Hoping for the best for your AM.

I appreciate it
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    If it’s only you plus two other members which makes 3, why don’t you join another alliance instead of building from scratch?
    Didn't want to say what @Faithz17 just said, but the fella's got a point.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but would absolutely make space for you in my AM team.

If you're interested, add me @BlackRazak in game and I'd love to have you and 2 more, @FulMetalGrimlok
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    and one entitled twunt.

Self deprecating, much?

edited April 2019
    and one entitled twunt.

Self deprecating, much?

@Bi1b0Baggins
    I deserve all the best bots and prizes.

To match my hot wife, 4 Audis and 14,000sq ft house.

Why can't i be as winning at this game as i am in real life.
    Not fair
    "Teeheehee"?

Hope your AM is doing ok, @FulMetalGrimlok
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    If it’s only you plus two other members which makes 3, why don’t you join another alliance instead of building from scratch?

I made this alliance way back when the game first came out and I’ve been the leader for almost 2 years now. I kind of don’t wanna let that go as stupid as that sounds
    Didn't want to say what @Faithz17 just said, but the fella's got a point.

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but would absolutely make space for you in my AM team.

If you're interested, add me @BlackRazak in game and I'd love to have you and 2 more, @FulMetalGrimlok

The thing is I created the Wardens alliance way back when the game first came out and I’ve been the leader for almost 2 years now. I kind of don’t wanna let that go as stupid as that sounds but it has a sentimental value to me for some reason.
    Understood, @FulMetalGrimlok .
    Again, happy hunting for decent fellas!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Being alliance leader isn’t the best way to enjoy the game imo. It’s more fun being a player. If any of my officers want to be alliance leader, I’d be more than happy to pass it to them. I have a few ex alliance leaders in my alliance and they are enjoying the game a lot more now.
  • To lead or not to lead is the question. It is important to enjoy the game and be part of an active alliance whether as a leader, officer, or non-officer.

I don't have a good tolerance for non participation; how many times do you have to remind people it's only 5 minutes every 2.5 hours (30 minutes timer) or 5 hours (60 minutes timer) on a mid range device.

I play to win and 100% exploration whether as a non officer or officer.