Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

raid megatronus is insane

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
On a robot energy regen, meg generate energy insanely fast.

1. 4* maxed out bot vs 6000+ 4* maxed out megatronus, OR
2. 5* maxed out bot vs 13000+ 5* maxed out megatronus

Looks very difficult in either case.

Any counter?

I know rino can handle it with power lock but even then, the rating disparity still makes it a bit difficult unless you absolutely max out everything on rino.

Btw, if the rating disparity is on a equal basis like 4000 vs 4000 or 11000 vs 11000, I am sure rino can beat megatronus on a robot regen with 90% hp left no problem.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Prowl can keep up with his by using sp1s as well. Or you could use someone with heavy DOTs and try to end the fight quickly.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Shocky but you have to be aggressive in order to bait him into shooting ranged at you so you can absorb and drain his power. Need 5 stacks or more to stop the power meter.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Duped, high level RHINOX or Shockwave.
    Rhinox kills Megatronus, Movie Megs and Galvatron FOR FUN
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Prowl can keep up with his by using sp1s as well. Or you could use someone with heavy DOTs and try to end the fight quickly.

My upduped unsignatures 4000 prowl get instantly owned by 6000 meg.

He regens twice as fast as prowl can use special 1
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You have to learn how to dodge or bait Megatronus specials or his fighting pattern. Regardless of who you use, you will have a difficult time so it's best to figure out how to fight him better.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2019
    that1guy wrote: »
    You have to learn how to dodge or bait Megatronus specials or his fighting pattern. Regardless of who you use, you will have a difficult time so it's best to figure out how to fight him better.

Dodging only works if he fires specials. I have lost bots trying to bait him, so now I just go super aggressive and try to take away as much health as possible. They should really update RR mod description to say "bots are 100% less likely to fire specials on this mod"
    edited April 2019
    that1guy wrote: »

Dodging only works if he fires specials. I have lost bots trying to bait him, so now I just go super aggressive and try to take away as much health as possible. They should really update RR mod description to say "bots are 100% less likely to fire specials on this mod"

That’s exact problem, some bot would play with you for 1 minute and not hooked

@that1guy is referring to a special technique where you can bait him and get him hooked instantly

But if you do that, he will have 3 bars and ult you.

What I do is to death rush him always, same as u.

One trick I find is to push him into walls and he will much less likely to fight back and you can try heavy combo and prey
    vtafdtcd46h0.png
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I simply assume I'm going to lose a bot to him. He's broken, laughably so, but at least raids are hard again?
  • BobnfloydBobnfloyd Posts: 31
    edited April 2019
    So, if you can, use a Nanojack (Nano-repair Wheeljack). Maxed out, awakened, high forge 4* is who i use, even though I have other 5* Rank 4 bots. Nanojack shields at 75, 50, 25, heals sometimes to allow another shield at one of those numbers. Depending on which buff he gets, his power gain, heal, or additional defense to help him out. He also power drains, stuns, and power locks (not sure about this one). I only bring him for Robot Resource Megatronus, win about 80-90% of the time.

Play super aggressive, and combo up, using special 1 and 2s if you want to get the buffs, and a special 3 if you don't need the buffs and want to heal to one of those shield levels.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Bludgeon is really good against him too. Crazy high damage, good bleeds and a fairly decent amount of stuns from heavies. Plus, he can tank (yes, pun intended) a few of Megatronus' SP2 and SP3 before losing if he has to.

Lots of other good options too. Megatronus is more irritating than anything else. Insane? Not by a long shot.
    CandKane wrote: »
    I simply assume I'm going to lose a bot to him. He's broken, laughably so, but at least raids are hard again?

This is exact mentality I have. Simply assume I will loose a bot and beat the rest with 2

• Kickback and ninja playstyle. The solution to all of life's problems.
  • Just bring a mirage, since most of his specials involve ranged attacks.
    Kickback and ninja playstyle. The solution to all of life's problems.

And all that sweat, he is still squishy insecticon after all

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I definitely agree that something is overpowered about robotronus AI. I autofight raids when I’m driving and robotronus forces me to manual fight which of cos I’d rather lose the raid. It’s ridiculous when 4K robotronus can wipe out 3 bots averaging 7k each.
    edited April 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I definitely agree that something is overpowered about robotronus AI. I autofight raids when I’m driving and robotronus forces me to manual fight which of cos I’d rather lose the raid. It’s ridiculous when 4K robotronus can wipe out 3 bots averaging 7k each.

LMAO, that’s real funny one

Not the 4K vs 7k*3 part, the driving part
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Your car's autodrive feature is unlocked at vip6.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Not a great counter, but I've found Megatronus on RR to be tolerable with an R5 4* Galvatron.
    Melee, dodge SP1, melee, heavy, dodge SP2, SP him.
    At least for 4* or anything below 6K Megatronus.
    Just don't let him breathe.