Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

“New Bots”

I just want to say that for over a year now I’ve enjoyed forged to fight. 2018 didn’t add bots as good in 2017 in my opinion but there were definitely some good ones. At first I disliked the fact that they continued to only add G1 bots and never added characters people wanted like lockdown or movie sideswipe. I found it a little insulting that only 4 of the 12 boys they released this year were beast wars and movie verse and only one of them was actually a movie character (Hound). But when I saw that instead of actually adding a new bot this month and decided to give us the ability to buy bots pretty much ALL of us have I was pissed to say the least. I’m hoping kabam adds another bot this month because I’m slowly starting to lose interest in this game and the only thing that brings me back is new bots and spotlight missions. Also why hasn’t there been any more story mode missions added? It’s been almost a year since we last got another chapter. I’m hoping kabam listens to this because I think I speak for a majority when I say we want actual NEW characters that we ACTUALLY want. I don’t mind G1 characters but I hate it when it’s all they add. But kabam please realize you’re gonna have do put in effort to keep me playing. And one more thing, change the loading screen. Seriously it’s been almost a year.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Seriously, pay more attention to the news and announcements and the other threads.

It's already been announced there will be no new bots added.

It's been discussed to death and is still being discussed to death.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Why are all these noobs spamming the same thread over and over? Illiteracy?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Literacy.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »

Literacy.

Literally?
  • Reading is Fundamental; here's a flashback to an 80s commercial.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlDKLuCny8
  • I want Energon Ironhide and Jetfire. I was thinking of having a thing that if you max them both, you could power link them together to have a stronger bot
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Manman210 wrote: »
    I want Energon Ironhide and Jetfire. I was thinking of having a thing that if you max them both, you could power link them together to have a stronger bot

>Energon Ironhide
    1mgaw6ygud4k.gif
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I want Energon Ironhide and Jetfire. I was thinking of having a thing that if you max them both, you could power link them together to have a stronger bot

>Energon Ironhide
    1mgaw6ygud4k.gif

h5dzhmroikno.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

My faith in humanity has been lost by the words "energon ironhide"
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited April 2019
    I do believe boots will return because there are such a limited amount of boots to rerun in the featured
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I do believe boots will return because there are such a limited amount of boots to rerun in the featured

pjkqqi742d4m.jpeg
  • Darm0k wrote: »

pjkqqi742d4m.jpeg

I keep forgetting that the “o” keeps double tapping.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

>Energon Ironhide
    1mgaw6ygud4k.gif

h5dzhmroikno.gif

4kq2p6k4de07.png
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

>Energon Ironhide
    1mgaw6ygud4k.gif

h5dzhmroikno.gif

4kq2p6k4de07.png

Well, here comes the barrage of TF2 images.

As Heavy would say:

"INCOMING!"
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

>Energon Ironhide
    1mgaw6ygud4k.gif

h5dzhmroikno.gif

4kq2p6k4de07.png

Well, here comes the barrage of TF2 images.

As Heavy would say:

"INCOMING!"

yss4ox1jl9v7.png