Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unpopular opinions

2»

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Idk how popular this opinion is, but Grimlock is one of the most useful bots in the game.

ppqeo1if61r2.png
    This is from my friend’s Grimlock
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    LAUGHed at opinion:

For F2F, a $80 Android gets you just as far as a $1500 iPhone XS.

Sorry guys, IT'S TRUE
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kitten wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Idk how popular this opinion is, but Grimlock is one of the most useful bots in the game.

ppqeo1if61r2.png
    This is from my friend’s Grimlock

Grims sp2 is brutal... awaiting an awakening for my 5* now then balls to the wall ranking him.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    My unpopular opinions:

Wheeljack needs a nerf (no, not nanojack..Wheeljack)

Megatronus needs another nerf (no not robotronus.. Megatronus)

Robotronus is the best thing that has ever happened to raids

The stories in missions are just annoying and get in the way

Ratchet is good

Arenas are a waste of time
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Motormaster is the best brawler.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    DonApis wrote: »

ackfqeosfa8q.png
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Gunz0 wrote: »

ackfqeosfa8q.png

cm9sisfvaw3m.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BlackRazak wrote: »

ackfqeosfa8q.png

cm9sisfvaw3m.gif

That's almost as bad as devastators balls...
  • Manthro wrote: »
    All my opinions are unpopular.

They're rarely wrong. Just unpopular.

Isn't an opinion neither right nor wrong?
  • I'm going to raise Hell now
    *AHEM*
    "Megatron OG isn't even all that good"
    Come at me, fools

jywb7vacvvcg.gif
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Please elaborate as to why.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Unpopular opinion #242:

There isn't anything wrong with Dinobot or Rhinox heavy attacks that isn't wrong with all the other melee based bots.

It's all in your head. Fight me.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion #242:

There isn't anything wrong with Dinobot or Rhinox heavy attacks that isn't wrong with all the other melee based bots.

It's all in your head. Fight me.

Those people need to start wearing tinfoil hats
    "Wheeljack sucks" of the day:

Wheeljack sucks
    Thanks

Wheeljack sucks
    Thanks

I dont understand how wheeljack is bad but then again...you're you and I'm me and we're allowed to have different opinions
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    This may be unpopular too, but I'm seriously disappointed with Thundercracker, after all the effort I put in to beating those four missions. Visually, I expected him to be a color-swap of Starscream. What I didn't expect was for him to have the exact same fighting moves and exact same heavy and specials. That's just lazy! Even the mission looks rushed. Only dialogue was at the very start and very end. Why bother?! There could have been a really interesting story about Thundercracker coming onto the scene but this was literally nothing more than another argument between him and Starscream. There's NO good reason for the good guys to even get involved. Let them argue, fight and divvy up the Sharkticons, then the good guys beat their weakened, divided butts like they did every Monday through Friday after school back in the 80s.

I'd rather a good, unique Thundercracker come out a month or two down the road than rushing and throwing this together from leftover Starscream gif files! The bad guys don't really need another brawler either. That's as unnecessary right now as another good guy scout or tech.

He's got a sonic boom power and flame throwers and no one could have come up with an even slightly different special attack animation? Hell, if you're going to make him a copycat, at least give him Jetfire's SP3 since that's more of a sonic boom kind of attack and Jetfire doesn't even have that power. And maybe Tantrum's SP1 as that's the best flamethrower type of attack I've seen on the game. Kabam seriously couldn't sub Thundercracker for Jetfire and do that SP3? Or put him in Tantrum's place and do his SP1? Hell, give him Ramjet's SP2 just to keep the fire and jet thing going on. Seems pretty basic if you guys are going for quick and easy, but nothing is quicker or easier than just a paint job and name change on an existing character and fudging around with the numbers, right?
    This may be unpopular too, but I'm seriously disappointed with Thundercracker, after all the effort I put in to beating those four missions. Visually, I expected him to be a color-swap of Starscream. What I didn't expect was for him to have the exact same fighting moves and exact same heavy and specials. That's just lazy! Even the mission looks rushed. Only dialogue was at the very start and very end. Why bother?! There could have been a really interesting story about Thundercracker coming onto the scene but this was literally nothing more than another argument between him and Starscream. There's NO good reason for the good guys to even get involved. Let them argue, fight and divvy up the Sharkticons, then the good guys beat their weakened, divided butts like they did every Monday through Friday after school back in the 80s.

I'd rather a good, unique Thundercracker come out a month or two down the road than rushing and throwing this together from leftover Starscream gif files! The bad guys don't really need another brawler either. That's as unnecessary right now as another good guy scout or tech.

He's got a sonic boom power and flame throwers and no one could have come up with an even slightly different special attack animation? Hell, if you're going to make him a copycat, at least give him Jetfire's SP3 since that's more of a sonic boom kind of attack and Jetfire doesn't even have that power. And maybe Tantrum's SP1 as that's the best flamethrower type of attack I've seen on the game. Kabam seriously couldn't sub Thundercracker for Jetfire and do that SP3? Or put him in Tantrum's place and do his SP1? Hell, give him Ramjet's SP2 just to keep the fire and jet thing going on. Seems pretty basic if you guys are going for quick and easy, but nothing is quicker or easier than just a paint job and name change on an existing character and fudging around with the numbers, right?

You're not alone there bud

Wheeljack sucks
    Thanks

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I don't mind that Thundercracker have same animation as Starscream
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I sort of enjoyed the Life transfer Path on the ThunderCracker event !
    It was fun just having to be completely offensive for once!