Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any idea on next month feature bots

Hi,

Anyone have any idea regarding next months feature bots? Any chance on Megatronus, Scorpnok, Movie Prime? Thanks..

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Keep an eye out for triple threat attacks in the bot chip arena
    These sometimes leak information on the bots going in the raid store next
  • DebPrimeDebPrime Posts: 14
    How we can guess that, can you give me any previous months example please Jazz444
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Please God Scorpinok.
  • DebPrimeDebPrime Posts: 14
    There is a big possibility of Brawler and Warrior class in next month, because Brawler and Warrior was released on first month from when bot chips has been started, it was Motormaster Bludzeon and Jazz...after that Demo Scout Tech and Tactician has been given, but no Bralwer and warrior..So yes Scorpnok has a chance...I guess Grimlock Tantrum or Movie Prime..along with Scorpnok Arcee Drift..
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I am so hoping for tantrum! I don't have him yet
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Then give me Robotronus and I'll pack it up.

Does that mean you only plan to use him on your base with Robot Resource?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I just want Warpath.
    And some anti-depressants.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I just want Warpath.
    9rwcky4hcr8z.jpg
    Found him!

• Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Probably offer the annoy French version of Ott Rod
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I just want Warpath.

When they do finally add warpath, whom will you then be the advocate for??
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I just want Warpath.

When they do finally add warpath, whom will you then be the advocate for??

The decepticon H-Tap Raw.
  • Whatever next month's bots will be, i'm just hoping it isn't megatronus. I've been saving bot chips over a few months and I've amassed 700k of them so far, and i really want to spend them on a 5 star megatronus. Perhaps in another month or two i might have a million bot chips, who knows?
    By the way, I'm pretty sure that the name 'double trouble' is going to apply to the feature bots soon...
  • You can get 300k easily with arena, monthly objectives, and a few raids and dupes if needed. Soooo, you're good anyway
  • New bots imo, they showed that poster with hotrod not that long ago, and since now all the bots that were in that featued 5* bots have been used, which is what bots are releasing, then id say its time for new bots, plus thundercracker arenas symbolise new bots and their arenas returning