Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What bot should I use my 4* awakening on?

What bot should I use my 4* awakening on? 18 votes

Megatron
44%
CandKane1121893CeltOptimalOptimus_MV1KittenlightningbaronHijacker2531Primerprime5 8 votes
Cyclonus
0%
Scorponok
16%
Tracked_SignalVavatronJIMMY_SAB 3 votes
Thundercracker
16%
ManthroMr_WonderfulDeadMemeBoi 3 votes
Drift
0%
Jetfire
5%
Gunz0 1 vote
Galvatron
16%
FlrsbwBlackRazakScarredArachnid333 3 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jetfire
    What teams do you use? What type of bot do you need? Base defender, AM runner or spotlight runner? Since I'm trying to run a decent Decepticon team, I'd be a bit biased towards Megs.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Whichever bot you can pump the most sig programs into so you can forge the bot into your 5* bots
  • Megatron
    Is that g1 megatron or ROTF megatron?
  • Galvatron
    How many Signature upgrades do you have for each class?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatron
    Who do you use the most?
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Sorry about the delay, it's a G1 megs. I'm looking for a decent bot to use in Spotlights preferably
    I've only got 5 tech upgrades at the moment, nothing else.
  • Megatron
    iBK wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay, it's a G1 megs. I'm looking for a decent bot to use in Spotlights preferably

Then megatron. He is very strong
  • Save it for tronus
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Save it for tronus

Tronus don't really need to be awaken.
  • DonApis wrote: »
    Save it for tronus

I was told he needs his sig to be good
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    I use them on sharks now lol
  • Megatron
    With most of the other bots on the list, their Signature doesn't add much to their abilities. But with Megatron, you really want that Buff Steal to start cranking out some solid damage. Even if I'm misinformed and this is Demo Megs, that rapid healing at low health will really give you a boost in a battle against OHKO bots.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jetfire
    DonApis wrote: »
    Save it for tronus

I was told he needs his sig to be good

It's a lie
  • Thundercracker
    I voted thundercracker as it’s unlikely we’ll get many chances to awaken him.

Otherwise, g1 megs gets my vote. He annihilates spotlight mods, and has tons of good synergy. Second is a tie between scorponok to limit damage, and galvatron, whose unstoppable has saved me many a time. 4th is probably drift, but only if you like bleeds. Personally my team works around shock so maybe I’m a bit biased there
    Thanks for your help everyone! I've chosen to use it on G1 Megs, and I'll take him up to R5 sometime soon.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Thundercracker
    Sideswipe