Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 Star Mod Awakening Program

May we ave one please for those rare mods?

Otherwise my Tech Console is never waking-up.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I just want a T2 Mod spark, I haven't seen those in well over a year, and that was only in the energon store once
  • Just do the spotlight @CandKane
    f3k434ftcj7n.jpg
    Just do the spotlight @CandKane
    f3k434ftcj7n.jpg

Would love to, but I'm not spending energon just get my ass kicked. Expert is ridiculous enough.
    Beastdad wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

Would love to, but I'm not spending energon just get my ass kicked. Expert is ridiculous enough.

You sound like me early on, this game really infuriated me until I built my team. You have to build people up if you want the big rewards unfortunately.

True, I don't play as much as I used to and my progression has slowed. The reworked Map 3 has me thinking of getting back into AM though, doesn't look like as big a time commitment as before.
  • Completing master on the easiest path is not more difficult than expert, only the bosses are harder, but with an almost full team, you should be able to defeat them with limited kit usage.
    Believe me, I do that with my second account, with a team of 4r4, 4r5 and 5r3.