Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus Bug in AM

YoncemusPrimeYoncemusPrime Posts: 74
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I just fought Megatronus and received 0 points and all of his health restored at the next fight.

fhcqcei0lb7c.jpeg

Edit: Running iOS 12 on iPhone X and connected to WiFi so I wasn’t having any network issues.

Comments

• bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    it has happened to me as well
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    not only megatronus but also other bots on am
  • Happened to me as well:
    9de9gjflzc5x.png
    Except, my Megatronous didn't get his health back. That would've been a disaster.
  • Hey guys, thanks for posting this!

I'm going to let the team know so we can get eyes on this ASAP. Really sorry for the inconvenience being caused with this one.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just to check, in your fights against Megatronus, did he do a life steal on you and when you got KO’ed, he had more life than when the fight started?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just to check, in your fights against Megatronus, did he do a life steal on you and when you got KO’ed, he had more life than when the fight started?

Happens nearly every time when fighting him in Raids, too.
    Especially love how he life steals from my 5% health bot, but gains 20%+.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Happens nearly every time when fighting him in Raids, too.
    Especially love how he life steals from my 5% health bot, but gains 20%+.

Well, that's a separate issue, but I think it just falls along the line like with damage. You could have a 4k KO hit even though the bot only has 500 HP left.

I was asking because I think the scoring may be based on how much health Megatronus loses from the battle. If he has the same or more at the end, then the score would be zero because no health lost.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

No, I had him down to around 70% health, and he used his second special. It was a 10K hit so he wiped out my bot. Afterwards he was at full health again like the first fight never happened.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    The pts I believe are not cumulative, if someone takes him to 70% that 30% is gone forever. If he got you with an sp2 and regenerated to max health you get no pts. If it's something else, I havent seen it.
  • There is no way a megatronus can life steal more than 15 percent of his max health.
    There is no way a megatronus can life steal more than 15 percent of his max health.

If he does more than one S2 with life steal at level 5 it will be more than 15%.... 🤔