Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergies for Thundercracker... Not working when it should.

So I took my 4*to rank 5 and finally decided to use him, and when I started to put together synergies for him... Well:
dhta3t7fq80e.png

The fallen synergy doesn't even work?
621h09f5erwq.png

I know he's had problems like this on other discussions but figured I'd contribute as well

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's a known bug. Fortunately @Kabam Vydious has brought this to the dev team
  • Hey there!

We fixed an issue with Windblade and Thundercracker's synergy not working properly. I can go ahead and double back on this to make sure we're getting eyes on it. :)
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hey there!

We fixed an issue with Windblade and Thundercracker's synergy not working properly. I can go ahead and double back on this to make sure we're getting eyes on it. :)

Neat, thanks @Kabam Vydious
  • Sorry for the late update! We had a few back and forth moments to get this sorted for y'all. There was a missed step in adding Thundercracker to pre-existing Synergies such as this, but we've addressed that and will make sure it doesn't happen in the future. :)