Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Revenge of king cost

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Hi,

1.is revenge of the king a monthly event? (Where you can get rewarded for finishing each month)

2.how much did it cost you to fully explore? Like 3000 energon? 10k? (Buying revives, heals)

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it's one off and it depends on whether you have an ideal squad to take it on etc
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    Yeah Rulers Of Kaon and Revenge of the King are bother permanent content for advanced players and they reward great loot.
    Personally I could probably do it, I just don't have that kind of patience. It's a learned trait :)
  • It 100% depends on your roster and skill. Until both are know, the cost will be unknown.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nowadays RO(T)K are obsolete in terms of reward/investment. Do master.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Nowadays RO(T)K are obsolete in terms of reward/investment. Do master.

True, RotK is now just for bragging rights really.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Yeah Rulers Of Kaon and Revenge of the King are bother permanent content for advanced players and they reward great loot.
    Personally I could probably do it, I just don't have that kind of patience. It's a learned trait :)

I feel the same way brother but I might sit down and make myself do it soon lol 😂
    I have the bots to do it....the patience and skill are lacking lol. I need to get it done.
    Maybe I'll try again today.
    I need to max my OGP and Ratchet
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Yep my patience do complete it aren’t quite there yet lol 😆
    I just reached player level 60 this week I should probably tackle ROK and ROTK just to give me something to do lol 😂
  • How much did it cost?

f0gd6jrtgbga.jpeg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    YOUR SOUL
    How much did it cost?

f0gd6jrtgbga.jpeg

reminded me of the Thanos meme. I'm sure @Bi1b0Baggins will be along with it shortly
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    haha...I know what you're talking about but I don't think I have the pic. I'll do ROTK when I have a team of r5 5*s.
    haha...I know what you're talking about but I don't think I have the pic. I'll do ROTK when I have a team of r5 5*s.

don't you let me down, Memeking Baggins. You risk losing your title.
    lmao good work, good work.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Just time and Practice :smiley
    h8tsu25adkxb.png
    1nvdoo7xuhge.png
    That's a big bot.
  • You can do it, OP! That is when you decide to. It's definitely an element that can take patience, but with the right determination and knowledge of your Roster: you can succeed!
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @celt congrats! And big thanks for the lengthy details! Very helpful
  • Thanks for sharing your experience and details to help out others, @Celt!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Celt wrote: »
    Just adding more infos to this thread, if people want to tackle this challenge
    Did it 2 days ago here are the costs
    2950 energon spent in total
    With this team :
    Tronus R4 duped
    OG Megs R4 duped
    Primal R4 duped
    Cheetor R4 unduped
    Rhinox R5 unduped
    all 5*
    Don't have the exact number of energon spent on each ennemy, but here are the rough numbers
    Primal : 0 ( OG megs solo )
    Dinobot : 0 ( Tronus solo )
    Ramjet : 0 ( Rhinox solo )
    Shockwave : 300 +- ( cheetor died once )
    Prowl : 0 ( Tronus solo but a hell of a long fight, get prepared )
    OG Megs : 0 ( Tronus solo, again long fight )
    Kickback : 300 +- ( Gone with Tronus, and died with him once )
    Waspinator : 600 +- ( Rhinox did 90% of his life, I died with him 2 times, the rest of his life was done with Cheetor and his sp1, so his sig wouldn't trigger any health regen )
    Rhinox : 600 +- ( This lad actually took more energon than I tought, but due to exhaust i believe, because the first 60 % were smooth as hell with my cheetor, and then 1 mistake cost me to get hit with a combo coming straight from Street Fighter, after that, I died again due to stupid mistakes. so 2 death with Cheetor . Tips : Just don't underestimate Rhinox, and especially his shield shock proc )
    Windblade : 0 ( Primal solo, his only fight actually, but the armor did help through the fight, no crit, no bleeds )
    Blaster : 1500 +- ( Okay this one is a bummer. Like seriously, with my team, I had no one that could actually could fight him without taking too much dmg. Tried Cheetor, he took out 10% before dying stupidly. Had my Rhinox alive, so tried with him, it went pretty well, chunked him 20%,. The problem with Blaster, and my team, is that, I don't have a real power drain, so 1 SP1 and blaster gets continuously power, till he get SP2. And since Blasters's SP2 is quite difficult to dodge, I tried 90% of the time to block it, but even with shields, it's 25% of hp taken out of my Rhinox. So basically, this guy was the hardest for me, especially because of the power management. So my best advice, would be to prepare someone in the team especially made for him, like Prowl.
    Grimlock : 300 ( This one was my mistake, tried to go with Rhinox, but his dmg were nowhere near what was needed to overcome the drain mod. So I had to revive my OG megs, and when 1 armor break is fused, it's party time. Probably the most easier fight from this run, and also the most satisfying one, but probably because you know it's the end ... )

So here is my experience with this challenge. Pretty rough, Have to say I was like 80% prepared to tackle this.
    Had to buy a 10$ energon pack, and pop out my 280 arena crystal to finish the line.
    Have done it in 1 day, splitted in 2 long runs, with just 1 break. Straight double 4h roughly ( don't have the exact time, but I know when i started, and when I finished +- )

Other advices I would give is, Try to start this by not dying to Primal. If you die on Primal, or even on Dinobot, just restart it. Because it's like a " test " to see if you are prepared for the next few hours where your fingers will burn from swiping. I actually did it this way, I was training during 1 day and half, from times to times, connecting and trying that Primal, and that's it. I did it, killed it with megs, at 56% life, and I told myself ( Okay, let's go, let's try do this challenge today )

And last advice, get a team ready for every opponent ( blaster is waving at me from hell )

Good luck

That’s very inspiring man 👍👍 great job