Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Timers; Back to 60 minutes (a step back?)

AM timers last week was 30 minutes; it was a great thing. I was able to get some real sleep. It was 5 minutes every 2.5 hours.

For AM timers to go back to 60 minutes is really a step back and illogical (if you ask Shockwave).

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They do the 30 minute timers as a please-forgive-us move when there’s a mistake. That one was for the AM points issue.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    edited April 2019
    It's already a short map. With proper activity can be cleared in 10 hours or so maybe even less. We dont ever need 30 min timers again honestly.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    It's already a short map. With proper activity can be cleared in 10 hours or so maybe even less. We dont ever need 30 min timers again honestly.

i assume OP is running map 2
  • Voltron wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    It's already a short ass map. With proper activity can be cleared in 10 hours or so maybe even less. We dont ever need 30 min timers again honestly.

i assume OP is running map 2

Nah, we're running map 3. But 1 hour sometimes feels like overkill all the same.
  • We did do a Map 2 last week, which looks very familiar.

We do Map 3, but on Friday night or Saturday night. I would rather knock out AM sooner and have more time to enjoy a night out without interruption by having to deal with AM.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    With all that linking nodes, we often waited at 5/5 with a 30 min timer since we are less organized on this new map. We can't even fixed route for everyone.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Just leave the timers at 30.. NOTHING is gained by 1 hour, its totally useless for a worldwide game