Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best against certain bot

I would like to start a discussion on best bot vs best bot. Such as, mix vs x-bot is better vs him.
This discussion I would like to see up and commers, discuss their strategies vs them and senior players advise if there is a better bot. Or if they are spot on.
This is a 0 degrade zone, constructive comments only.
My first vs best is against old map3 Rinox. Best vs him is Sideswipe. Second best is Arcee.

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    well the best vs Rhinox on map 3 was G1 Bee... or I used to use Starscream
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    Mv1 destroys bonecrusher, second best is grimlock or thunder cracker. Ultra magnus demolishes Primal and second best is starscream
  • Options
    Cheetor destroys wheeljack very fast with his SP1
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Cyclonus vs MotorMaster is a cake walk with that Dark Field/Stun ability.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Sorry, for Primal, I'll take Megatron anyday over Magnus and Starscream.

Use an SP3, fuse a shock debuff and get full-powered heavies for the whole fight. Then you fuse an armour break with an SP1 and goodbye new crit armours for the whole fight. Then if you want, you fuse an attack debuff after an SP2 to take the edge off the monkey even more. If you have Shockwave riding shotgun then you can even fuse a power rate debuff.

And I haven't even gotten to Megatron's signature yet.......oh no time, look at that, the monkey dropped dead from shock and you hardly had to hit him.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited April 2019
    Without Mod, every bot is easy in a fair-rating fight, except Bonecrusher. Primal can only prolong the fight but still isn't to difficult. Nano-jack will die anyway after 60 seconds.
    Read the bot info tab. There's no mystery to solve before you realize a counter to any bot, since all there in the manual.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I use Grimlock against so many bots, especially Wheeljack, BC, and Shocker like Soundwave and Rhinox...any bleed debuff mod also. Just an overall good bot.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I use Grimlock against so many bots, especially Wheeljack, BC, and Shocker like Soundwave and Rhinox...any bleed debuff mod also. Just an overall good bot.

Why wj? It prolongs the fight.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Without Mod, every bot is easy in a fair-rating fight, except Bonecrusher. Primal can only prolong the fight but still isn't to difficult. Nano-jack will die anyway after 60 seconds.
    Read the bot info tab. There's no mystery to solve before you realize a counter to any bot, since all there in the manual.

Every worthy bot and fight has a mod.
    What is a fair rating fight? That for me is 2x pi. I can take a 1.5 pi bc with easy(with arcee).
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thundercracker makes BC his punching bag