Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3-Day Thundercracker Arenas

13»

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    1. I think Kabam’s main goal of bot arenas like Thundercracker (and all the MCOC arenas) is to make it hard to win as a f2p player. It’s a deterrent to encourage buying crystals instead.

2. That said, 30 players is still too small. The game has grown, while the rewards have not. (Kabam gives the top 800 a 4* in MCOC featured arenas.)

That's because they care more about that game than this game
  • I gave up after 100,000 ....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    1. I think Kabam’s main goal of bot arenas like Thundercracker (and all the MCOC arenas) is to make it hard to win as a f2p player. It’s a deterrent to encourage buying crystals instead.

2. That said, 30 players is still too small. The game has grown, while the rewards have not. (Kabam gives the top 800 a 4* in MCOC featured arenas.)

That's because they care more about that game than this game

It's because there more people playing that game. Not because kabams doesnt care.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Well, I’m not sure if 6 million points was good enough for Top 30 in the Worthy Opponent (4* Thundercracker) Arena...

Good thing I didn’t stop at 6 million...

0eia58jtvmqq.png

Final total was about 7.22 million.

Congrats to all the Commanders who got 3*, 4*, & 5* Thundercrackers through the Arenas.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    7vombq9bli9d.png

That took effort
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Technobot wrote: »
    Well, I’m not sure if 6 million points was good enough for Top 30 in the Worthy Opponent (4* Thundercracker) Arena...

0eia58jtvmqq.png

Congrats to all the Commanders who got 3*, 4*, & 5* Thundercrackers through the Arenas.

How much Energon did that end up costing?

0 Energon was spent in the Arenas. That was straight up going through a roster of 2 Max 3* Bots & 46 4* Bots (ranging from R2 to Max... all of them duped) every 4-6 hours on average. Used 6 unleveled 3* bots to break the streaks at specific intervals. I got just under 560000 points every time I went through that roster.

(Side note: I DID spent 1800 Energon in an attempt to win the 5* Thundercracker... but all I got out of it was a duped 4* OGP.)
  • Technobot wrote: »

0eia58jtvmqq.png

Congrats to you as well. I came in 29th on the 4* at 4.16M
  • Hey Everybody,

I wanted to thank you all for your feedback on this Arena. We tried something new (well, kind of Old) because we wanted to add some variety to our regular Arena Schedule. We've learned somethings here (don't run this during the Arenas that everybody looks forward to!), and would like to try again in the future after we've had some time to take those learnings and figure out a way to implement them.

Once again, thank you all for your feedback!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey Everybody,

I wanted to thank you all for your feedback on this Arena. We tried something new (well, kind of Old) because we wanted to add some variety to our regular Arena Schedule. We've learned somethings here (don't run this during the Arenas that everybody looks forward to!), and would like to try again in the future after we've had some time to take those learnings and figure out a way to implement them.

So the whole point of the arenas...

Was to learn?
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Hey Everybody,

So the whole point of the arenas...

Was to learn?

The stated point was to try and add variety to the arenas. It doesn’t have to be negative.

Don’t get me wrong I would really like Thundercracker but I’m cool with waiting.
    It’s just a game.