Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So close yet so far...

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    You still have plenty of time...you can do it!
  • You still have plenty of time...you can do it!

I am absolutely nowhere near strong enough to do expert mode
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @FulMetalGrimlok

I am exactly same situation like you. I only need to explore master. I spent 0 revive 0 heal on first 2 chapters. Then 15k bumblebee came along and I spent 1000 energon to beat him. Now I have to repeat this 4 times....

I give up with my 5, 4, 4, 3, 3 team
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    @FulMetalGrimlok

I am exactly same situation like you. I only need to explore master. I spent 0 revive 0 heal on first 2 chapters. Then 15k bumblebee came along and I spent 1000 energon to beat him. Now I have to repeat this 4 times....

I got a 4 4 4 4 5 team. I think Cyclonus is key to beating that Bumblebee but even if I do somehow beat Master there's now way I can Rank up Kick back in time.
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @FulMetalGrimlok

I got a 4 4 4 4 5 team. I think Cyclonus is key to beating that Bumblebee but even if I do somehow beat Master there's now way I can Rank up Kick back in time.

Why? If you look at rewards for exploring. You will get like 3-4 T3 basic and 3-4 alpha. You have to check all rewards, they are massive and enough to rank up kickback. Unless you are missing class spark...but maybe exploring give you that too, I have to check
  • 小龙女 wrote: »
    @FulMetalGrimlok

Why? If you look at rewards for exploring. You will get like 3-4 T3 basic and 3-4 alpha. You have to check all rewards, they are massive and enough to rank up kickback. Unless you are missing class spark...but maybe exploring give you that too, I have to check

I need 2 t3 class sparks. I have nada
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The only way I can see me getting all 30 objectives is by getting VERY LUCKY with their crystal and getting the 5*. I very much doubt I'll save up 2,000,000 chips (plus extra for the other tiers) for both of the bots
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Beastdad wrote: »
    If you have Robotronus that bumblebee is pretty easy to get through without having to spend energon.

I always thought the term Robotronus referred to Megatronus on base with Robot Resource...
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    If you have Robotronus that bumblebee is pretty easy to get through without having to spend energon.

I always thought the term Robotronus referred to Megatronus on base with Robot Resource...

It does.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    The only way I can see me getting all 30 objectives is by getting VERY LUCKY with their crystal and getting the 5*. I very much doubt I'll save up 2,000,000 chips (plus extra for the other tiers) for both of the bots

The only reason I got so far was because I got lucky with Kickback in a 5* crystal
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

The only reason I got so far was because I got lucky with Kickback in a 5* crystal

Well the only reason I'm getting the 26th objective is because I had kickback prior to the event, didn't get that objective though and have to settle on the ranking him up one
    edited April 2019

Well the only reason I'm getting the 26th objective is because I had kickback prior to the event, didn't get that objective though and have to settle on the ranking him up one

What????

So how are people supposed to do all 30/30 if he already had op and kickback?

Oh I got it. Get dupps?

Oh I got it. Get dupps?

Correct

And it sucks 😖
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Oh I got it. Get dupps?

Correct

And it sucks 😖

Well, that depends. A lot of people might have Bots that are Unawakened. Duping them would activate their Signature. And there's also making your Bot's Signature stronger by increasing it. It's a win-win situation.

Oh I got it. Get dupps?

Correct

And it sucks 😖

Well, that depends. A lot of people might have Bots that are Unawakened. Duping them would activate their Signature. And there's also making your Bot's Signature stronger by increasing it. It's a win-win situation.

I meant in regards to the objectives @Primerprime5