Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Technical Difficulties- Please Stand By

So I've been getting this message a lot more recently than I used to(around 1 in 4 battles or so now). Is this a problem with the new update, or some network issue? Or is this just a phone problem?
t1b4fh84cdrw.png

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2019
    Its with the update. And this title sounds like one of the mods would say. Particularly the ones who close threads and say 'CONSTRUCTIVE'. Anyway, this bug is very annoying And must be solved
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Its with the update. And this title sounds like one of the mods would say. Particularly the ones who close threads and say 'CONSTRUCTIVE'. Anyway, this bug is very annoying And must be solved

That was the idea. The title was meant to be a play on those cartoons where just before a character suffers a grievous injury, it would cut off to the screen with that caption. Just like how my Jetfire was going to use Sp2 on Bludgeon.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    I recently updated the game, and my gameplay has never EVER been this laggy. This is VERY INFURIATING and I am seriously considering DELETING THE GAME.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PS4ACtMtiJSBDiAG6
    @Kabam Miike
  • Chris1209Chris1209 Posts: 1
    Have the same issue as well. Hopefully this gets fixed very, very soon.
  • I'm truly sorry you're experiencing these issues. Can you please head over to this thread HERE and post your device information along with the problem that you say often? Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.